Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2018, 07:22 AM

862 posts, read 519,430 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
^^^^^^This. Warren is beyond unhinged at this point. Look at her multiple rants on Twitter yesterday. Over twenty I believe. That's a sign she has lost it, and losing all respect. Warren, and Hillary should go on the crazy lady tour. I am sure they could get Beringer, Mondavi, or Gallo to sponsor them.
Her pm twit fit was oh so reminiscent of someone else...just cant seem to put my finger on it...

The Dems have been on the precipice for quite sometime, Trump has pushed them off
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2018, 07:25 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,005,080 times
Senator Warren had said that she had Native American in her background; she does. From what I have read, she never claimed to be a member of a tribe for purposes of school/employment purposes.

Now, will it change Mr. Trump's mind? The man whom, in the Art of the Deal, claimed Swedish background through his father?

Of course not.

Old 10-16-2018, 07:25 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,605,811 times
This man just keeps on giving...
LOVE IT!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...68909665824769

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...71444082360320

Old 10-16-2018, 07:26 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,605,811 times
Too funny

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...73526919196672

Old 10-16-2018, 07:30 AM

33,322 posts, read 12,505,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesvitch View Post
It shows she lied, she has so little you could pick it up from a dirty glass at a bar. She is a fraud chicken neck idiot and this must have really gotten to her or she would not have done it.
Yep.

If she had continued as before, people could have plausibly stretched to believe that she believed she was above the fray, that her family story was a good enough answer/she didn't owe anyone any other explanation, and that Trump was the one 'going there' by using the Pocahontas moniker...but she didn't do that.

By getting an analysis, she gave credibility to her critics.

If she really, truly believed that she wasn't in the wrong re her previous actions and reactions, she would have told her critics to take a flying leap at the moon, rather than giving in.

Old 10-16-2018, 07:30 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
All joking aside, why did she do this to herself?

Typical, expected response. Donald Trump creates a controversy by insulting and demeaning someone. Inflames it by constant lying. Then lies about his lies. Then when is called out on it he creates the victimhood response. You tell me. Why does he do this to anyone and constantly to all of the citizens??????

And while we are on the subject of lies. Could someone please explain to me why his supporters continue to fall for all the lies that have been fact checked and proven, by so many sources? Why is this? Most folks do not enjoy being lied to infrequently, let alone continuously. Don't we all tell our children that lying destroys trust and they need to earn it back? Why and how does he get away with this with his supporters? I wish I could obtain a coherent answer and one that does not involve the use of his lie that anything anyone says about him is a lie!

Old 10-16-2018, 07:32 AM

88,983 posts, read 44,793,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
What did she sign and when did she sign it to get an advantage or a job?
When she listed herself as Native American in the Association of American Law Schools directory for 10+ years.

Old 10-16-2018, 07:34 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,208,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
And guess what else she lied about. Remember her participation in that cook book, where she labeled herself as "Cherokee" after her name?

Well:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...echniques.html

(Note: This article was from 2012, not today or any time recently - because people have been digging up the dirt on her lies for a long time.)

More have dug into her past and have found that she's full of it:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/1...y-to-the-hype/

From the Boston Globe:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nat...seK/story.html

She's not NDN. There is no proof that she has any NDN ancestry. None. Zip. Zero. Nada.

It should be clear by now there's no way this lady would withstand the scrutiny of being a presidential candidate.

Old 10-16-2018, 07:40 AM

26,656 posts, read 28,662,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
When she listed herself as Native American in the Association of American Law Schools directory for 10+ years.
She didn't list herself. She has native American ancestry and her parents even eloped because of it, because it was against the grandparents' rules to marry a native American. Whatever she wrote down about native American ancestry was when she was teaching at Harvard and Harvard chose to use it as evidence that they had minorities on their faculty. Harvard stretched the truth to their advantage, by the sounds of it. Stop blaming her. (Not that I am one of her fans, but just to be fair.)

Old 10-16-2018, 07:40 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,082,296 times
Her supposed percentage of NA, according to her DNA test is less than a lot of people lose, weight wise, when they go to the bathroom.

I remember reading something in the last couple years where someone took a few of the popular DNA tests and got widely differing results from the different tests. It might have been CR, since we do subscribe to their magazine. If it was CR, since I have some respect for their testing procedures, then I wouldn't put a lot of stock into her claims at this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies