Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2018, 05:38 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,611,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
She claimed her grandfather was part Cherokee. His genealogical records have been carefully researched an no such heritage was discovered. Quite the contrary, in fact.

In fact it was discovered that one of her ancestors was responsible for rounding up Indians for what became known as the "Trail of Tears".

You won't find the Boston Globe talking about that either.

Pocahontas is a lying fraud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2018, 05:38 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,502,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yes she claimed to have NA heritage, why is that important, why does it bother you since she never used it to gain anything as far as education or employment.
Because her blood quantum is insignificant. Why do you keep fighting common sense here?

Old 10-15-2018, 05:39 PM

11,337 posts, read 11,036,844 times
She is now more Pocahontas than ever. 1/32 to 1/512 is NOTHING. These results support Trump’s smear of her. She is making a huge mistake in thinking that a non-zero but tiny proportion of Native American ancestry gets her off the hook in any way, shape, or form. She remains a lying and deceitful woman on a political power trip. Add to that fact that she is a leftist-collectivist. Plus she is such an insipid self-worshipping little biddy that it is beyond my comprehension that a single human being would vote for her.

Well done, Pocahontas, now more than ever before.

Trump doesn’t need my advice, but he should double down, triple down, quadruple down on the Pocahontas angle. She has literally given him this opportunity, he should seize it!

Old 10-15-2018, 05:40 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,842,707 times
She has been rejected.

Old 10-15-2018, 05:41 PM

764 posts, read 391,863 times
what does being part indian have anything to do with anything here? She's playing that minority thing again so we should vote for her because of this!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me a break. Race of any kind should NOT be in the equation.

Old 10-15-2018, 05:42 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfl View Post
what does being part indian have anything to do with anything here? She's playing that minority thing again so we should vote for her because of this!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me a break. Race of any kind should NOT be in the equation.

Democrats like Pocahontas are race hucksters at heart. Take that away, and they lose 1/2 of what still votes for them. I'm guessing however, she's run off the Native American vote forever.

Old 10-15-2018, 05:44 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,035,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
It got her into college. It gave her an advantage over her white counterparts. She was a set aside with affirmative action. Gave her an edge. Started her career. Her credentials without the lie would have put her in a less howdy dowdy college thus not being a star. This is why she lied.
I was listening to a fairly respectful debate this morning and both sides agreed that is most likely exactly what she did. A genealogy "expert" was part of the discussion. He said he traced back as far as he could, & Warren is 1/532nd NA. He also said almost all of humanity can be traced back to a single evolutionary migration out of Africa some 50,000 years ago. So....looks like all those songs have been right after all...."let there be peace on earth, brothers all are we"....he ain't heavy, he's my brother"....

Doesn't really matter what she is, except politically. Politically, she blows. Bad.

Since we are all related, if she shows up for Thanksgiving dinner, I'll set her a place at the table, but I draw the line at sending her off with any leftovers.

19,573 posts, read 8,515,336 times
Good bye, Liz. We hardly knew you.

17,340 posts, read 11,268,717 times
Her DNA test could have said she was part Australian Aborigine with that small amount of NA genes coming up. Her Neanderthal amount is higher, LOL.
I've had two DNA tests done. One said I was 8% Jewish and the other said 0% Jewish. That's how accurate they are.

Old 10-15-2018, 05:46 PM

10,006 posts, read 15,656,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I think Warren has less 1/10th of a percent of possible Amerindian matching DNA so definitely possibly noise. Does Warren have any living parents? I bet her parents have the same or less matching Amerindian DNA since I don't believe Warren has an Indian ancestor.
"Noise" is considered to be 1% or less (can be ignored).

Just for laughs, I ran my raw dna through Gedmatch again. According to this I have 4.3% Amerindian on Chromosome 6, 4.4 on Chromosome 17 and 3% on Chromosome 19 with assorted lesser amounts on the others. In reality, I have none so depending on the program used, you can come up with any results you want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies