Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Trump Supporter: What would you think if there is no border wall in 2020?
I would not care as long as President Trump told me it is no longer an issue 1 14.29%
I never supported the wall anyway- don't care 3 42.86%
I would be very angry that he was not able to build the wall 3 42.86%
I know nothing about a border wall 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2018, 03:32 PM

702 posts, read 540,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Well, Trump really showed Pelosi and Schumer didn't he.

Showed them what a **** he is. What a beta. LMAO.

Old 12-18-2018, 03:34 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,758,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack2000 View Post
Showed them what a **** he is. What a beta. LMAO.
I wonder what Steve Bannon says about him now?

Just had a thought - gonna find out whether Ann Coulter has tweeted something...

Edited to add - two hours ago, she tweeted this - "I'm coming up on the @derekahunter show on WBAL in minutes to discuss latest wall betrayal."

Old 12-18-2018, 03:35 PM

5,792 posts, read 5,111,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Why look for other ways, when you can just tell Mexico it's on them. Just remind them they were supposed to pay for the wall.
That’s because trump is too cowardly and too stupid to get anyone, Mexicans included, to do his bidding. He can’t even force the Mexicans to pay for the wall that he promised his idiot followers so bravely before his election. Now he’s cowering in the corner because the dems are forcing him to eat his own words with that wall being pay for by Mexicans. I don’t care about the wall one way or another...but Mexico has to write the check before, during and after the walls completion. None of this we foot the bill now and Mexico pays later **** that only stupid trump deplorables buy into.

Old 12-18-2018, 03:37 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,622,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Trump will own Pelosi for life if he finds a way to fund the wall.
Averting a government shutdown while also funding the wall is perfection.
Well since they are both ancient "for life" might only be a couple of years.

Old 12-18-2018, 03:57 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,589,174 times
Well isn’t this the biggest lump of coal OldGlory could have received for Christmas. It seems St. Nick was taking note when you intentionally posted lie after debunked lie regarding illegal immigration and put you on the no-wall-for-you naughty list. I’m so, so sorry.

Old 12-18-2018, 04:44 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,361,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory[B
you sound like a bunch of parrots all day long[/b];53918628]You know you and yours are getting really annoying in here and. Why is it necessary to repeat this over and over again? Trump has a plan and I posted it so why do you do you keep doing this? No, Trump didn't lie! Even if Mexico doesn't pay for the wall not one president has been able to keep all of their promises after being elected but because it's Trump.....

You and yours were b*tching and moaning day in and day out in here about the government shut down and now that it's possible that it might not happen you're still complaining. You guys are never happy no matter what. It's damned if Trump does and damned if he doesn't. Make up your minds and while you're at it get a life!
That's awfully funny. You go on and repeat the same talking points over and over again - like getting meltdowns over hearing other people speaking Spanish in a private conversation (and being smacked down for being nosy, by folks like me).

Old 12-18-2018, 04:54 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:

Trump shouldn't have to find a way to fund the wall because Mexico is paying for it, right?

Old 12-18-2018, 05:09 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaHappy View Post
White House says it wants to avoid government shutdown, will find other ways to fund border wall

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...nl_most&wpmm=1.

Paywall.

But no matter.

You believe WaPo because............?

Old 12-18-2018, 05:11 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,682,105 times
Quote:
Oh, he doesn't have to find a way to fund the wall. All he needs to do for folks like you is:
1. Keep talking and tweeting about it.
2. SAY that he has the money...or get someone smarter than he is to do some "new math".

You act as if reality is part of reality TV. It's not.

Old 12-18-2018, 05:11 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,168,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Order? LOL! You think it's only drugs getting through our southern border? What about the 11 million illegal aliens that managed to breach our border? FYI, they aren't all looking for work either. I'm all for e-verify and prosecuting employers who knowingly have illegals working for them but that isn't the total solution to illegal entry. By the way, ever hear of tunnel sensors? You don't think that we check for drugs at our ports? The good walls are pretty effective in stopping tunneling and scaling them also. Why are you and yours so opposed to completing the 700 miles of border wall already approved by congress?
Old glory check my posts, I’m not for illegal immigration but I’m not for wasting money on a wall. Recently a woman who was 7 months pregnant scaled the wall. Like I said , do the other things first , appropriate more money to scan cars coming thru,crack down on visa overstays , implement everify and punish employers then we can talk about a wall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies