Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2019, 10:31 PM

21,486 posts, read 10,593,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyman at jewel lake View Post
or what would be the reaction here if people, like several in this thread, were calling for violence against children wearing obama attire.
ikr?

Old 01-20-2019, 10:32 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,148,393 times
Quote:
Trump Pocahontas Slur: The President Has a Long History of Insulting Native Americans
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-pocah...ericans-724204

Native American tribes feel the impact of government shutdown
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/extra/d...ment-shutdown/

The Trump agenda has Native American tribes feeling under siege

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...515-story.html
The standard bearer for the right has no respect for anyone so his tools mimic him like the morons they are.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:34 PM

4,633 posts, read 3,471,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Outstanding, the media sensation and hype over what the students "did", yet 100% ignore what everyone else did, including the blacks yelling racist language.
Hebrew Israelites doing this kind of outreach yell at EVERYBODY. There are scores of videos on Youtube with them yelling at black people all the time. Bet we would have never heard about their involvement has the kid not antagonized the elder. It's hilarious they're trying to blame this racist kid's actions on black guys. My guess is the ignorant teens were antagonizing them as well, so the guys let them have it. You don't need to wear a MAGA hat to a pro-life rally. What does one have to do with the other? Nothing. They were being hateful and I hope they feel the full consequences of their actions.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:34 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,838,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The Black Hebrew Israelites are a black supremacist hate group. As I posted earlier-they were so far out there that even SPLC labeled them as such, and they nearly never do with black-oriented organizations. This video is getting enough attention-and the MSM has been caught lying so blatantly against these children, I have to hope that the actual racist groups (BHI and Nathan Phillips) get the negative attention they so deserve.
Yes they are, that group is out in DC often enough. I have walked by them a few times, always at the metro station entrances, and they are out there on the loud speaker yelling about white devils, white people need to be eradicated, they (the group) are the real Jews, etc, etc. Strangely enough, never once saw them in the news around the area. If it was a white supremacist group doing this, it would be blasted everywhere in the media, with gathers around confronting, etc.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:35 PM

39,876 posts, read 26,546,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Trump Pocahontas Slur: The President Has a Long History of Insulting Native Americans
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-pocah...ericans-724204

The government shutdown has affected Native American tribes who rely on federal funds allocated by treaty rights. For the Stockbridge-Munsee Band of Mohican Indians in Wisconsin, funding goes towards services like public safety and elder healthcare. Now the tribe is awaiting more than a million dollars owed by the government. Trump continues to demand a multi-billion taxpayer-funded border wall and Democratic lawmakers have been unwilling to pass budgets that include a wall. With both sides still at a stalemate, the partial government shutdown is the longest in modern history.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/extra/d...ment-shutdown/

The Trump agenda has Native American tribes feeling under siege

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...515-story.html
Trump has a history of insulting liberals, not Native Americans.

The shutdown is impacting many Americans besides Natives, and blame is shared among both parties. At least Trump didn't try to run away for a vacation in Brussels in the midst of it.

I guess I missed the part in the video where Trump showed up-can you supply a time stamp?

Old 01-20-2019, 10:36 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,838,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
Hebrew Israelites doing this kind of outreach yell at EVERYBODY. There are scores of videos on YouTube with the yelling at black people all the time. Bet we would have never heard about their involvement has the kid not antagonized the elder. It's hilarious that they're trying to blame this racist kid's actions on black guys. My guess is the ignorant teens were antagonizing them as well, so the guys let them have it. You don't need to wear a MAGA hat to a pro-life rally. What does one have to do with the other? Nothing. They were being hateful and I hope they feel the full force of their actions.
I know, I use to live in DC and seen them a few times, I posted above a little about it.

Not sure what the hype is about the teens, that drummer dude actually walked up to them.

What racist thing did the kids do? Maybe I missed it on the video.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:37 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,639,726 times
well, just don't give this teen too much attention, problem solved.

I posted earlier, this is a country that is okay with flag burning, you guys want to demonize somebody wearing a hat? Makes zero sense.

Media likes to pit people against each other, why playing this game? We are all in this mess together. Don't like Trump? Well, don't vote for him. Problem solved.

Old, veteran, Native American vs A white teenager should check his white Privilege. This is the story they are trying to sell. well, I am not buying it. These are just two people with strong opinions who disagree with each other, this is what I see.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:39 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,607,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
This is a media hate crime against those kids, a complete distortion of events with intent to vilify. Trump's "enemy of the people" might have sounded a little extreme when he first used the phrase... but no longer.
this. it’s completely disgusting.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:39 PM

4,633 posts, read 3,471,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
What racist thing did the kids do? Maybe I missed it on the video.
MAGA hat is completely out of context for the event they were attending. It's today's equivalent of a white hood. I know it hurts. It's okay. Healing starts with acknowledging the truth.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:41 PM

528 posts, read 227,794 times
Loving an all time great president means they are wearing a hood?

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies