Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2019, 10:12 PM

4,488 posts, read 1,651,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Then prove it. There are multiple videos out there of the old racist walking up to the child, thrusting his drum in face, beating a stick within a couple inches of the kids face-all while his "posse" are yelling racist comments to the child. This adult is a disgusting display of humanity. I respect the fact that he is a veteran-but that, alone, doesn't mean you can't also be an a-hole.

Lets face it-you and others on this thread don't care if a child is bullied by an old man, if he also happens to support this president.
Quit calling him a child, he’s a teen, and even he would probably tell you not to call him a child. You make him sound like he’s 5 years old.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:15 PM

27,732 posts, read 16,243,234 times
Another tough pill for lefty to consume thanks to fake news. Take your meds and move along.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:18 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,882,421 times
Outstanding, the media sensation and hype over what the students "did", yet 100% ignore what everyone else did, including the blacks yelling racist language.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:20 PM

39,917 posts, read 26,617,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
Quit calling him a child, he’s a teen, and even he would probably tell you not to call him a child. You make him sound like he’s 5 years old.
Would you like a tissue? The media called a 300 lb, 18 year old that assaulted a police officer a "child" for a year. I will do the same with this teenage victim of racism.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:20 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,272,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Watch the video and it's obvious that the teen and the teens around him we're ridiculing and trying to intimidate the old guy. Old guy was apparently launching into some peace chant bc of escalating conflict he was observing between this group of teens and others at this event.

Not saying the old guy made the best choices or that the young guys assaulted him, so it's not a criminal thing. But it's also painfully clear that these young white kids in MAGA hats have not been raised to have basic respect for others, particularly elders. They didn't have to come with such arrogance, ridicule, and confrontation.

Unfortunately, they learned this behavior by observing old Deplorables in MAGAA hats, who also model basic respect for others. And that starts with the disrespectful, deplorable troll in the White House. It's a shame that this kind of behavior is now supported by a segment of adults.
Nice reach. Doesn’t wash. Your explanation is devoid of any sense.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:21 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,558,312 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQyB...ature=youtu.be

After the students left the Black men started attacking a prayer circle. Around 1:27

Old 01-20-2019, 10:25 PM

39,341 posts, read 27,740,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Now that I re-read your thread, I see you are correct. You never said, “a non Veteran Democrat.”

I called you a coward? I don’t think so. But if you can show me the thread where I did so, I will apologize.

I might have said you are someone who lives vicariously through Veterans, but I never called you a coward.
Yes, you did. Your post has been deleted. By the way, regardless what you have said about me personally, you don't know me. So it is ridiculous to make up stories about me personally, I have nothing against you personally, nor do I have anything against any Democrats. I don't even recall that I have ever disagreed with you, so I don't know where the attack comes from.

There is no need to apologize, I don't take internet seriously. You called me a Republican military groupie, that is what you called me, by the way. I am no where near a groupie, lol I do not respect everybody simply because they are in the military, I know better. lol

You should stop imagine things about me, by the way.

----------------------------------------------

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I do believe people are way too damned sensitive these days. I think the elderly gentleman overreacted. This is probably just a teen who wanted to express his political views. Who knows? Maybe 20 years later, he would change his views. No need to demonize somebody simply because they voted for Trump.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:27 PM

39,917 posts, read 26,617,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQyB...ature=youtu.be

After the students left the Black men started attacking a prayer circle. Around 1:27
The Black Hebrew Israelites are a black supremacist hate group. As I posted earlier-they were so far out there that even SPLC labeled them as such, and they nearly never do with black-oriented organizations. This video is getting enough attention-and the MSM has been caught lying so blatantly against these children, I have to hope that the actual racist groups (BHI and Nathan Phillips) get the negative attention they so deserve.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:27 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,787,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
That arrogant smug look on that one kid's face says it all. That's the look of someone that is smirking because someone took the bait and he got under the old man's skin.
Complete BS. Nathan Phillips initiated the confrontation, walking up to the kid and drumming in his face because he was wearing a pro-Trump hat. The kid didn't instigate anything. And no, there's not a damn thing wrong with wearing a MAGA hat to show support for the president on your school trip to Washington D.C.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:28 PM

4,633 posts, read 3,484,068 times
The fact that this is still active must mean the majority of the responses are supporting the kid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies