Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2019, 10:10 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Yet Bernie gets a pass for his comment?
I want to know why Bernie is so racist! And, the Baltimore Sun?! Those racists!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2019, 10:12 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
How long will Democrats pretend that Baltimore is a nice place? And, how long will they demand that the rest of the country go along with their charade? President Trump's calling out of one of the Democrats' worst poverty pimps was a long time coming and I'm glad he did it. I believe most people with any common sense at all understand what he is saying and they agree with him.
He didn't thought of that himself, someone at Fox News did a piece on Baltimore first, and Trump went off that. Well hopefully something positive can come out all the attention.

Old 07-28-2019, 10:15 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Actually when I drive up from Florida to NY I gas up in Virginia. When I drive from NY to Fl I gas up at the end of Jersey. You know why? You guessed it. To avoid Baltimore!
Whatever works for you man.

Old 07-28-2019, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
He didn't thought of that himself, someone at Fox News did a piece on Baltimore first, and Trump went off that. Well hopefully something positive can come out all the attention.
Who cares? Baltimore is a dump and a poverty pimp like Cummings has no business worrying more about illegals than his own constituents. Evil people.

Old 07-28-2019, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Actually when I drive up from Florida to NY I gas up in Virginia. When I drive from NY to Fl I gas up at the end of Jersey. You know why? You guessed it. To avoid Baltimore!
Sorry, you have to be on that crap end of the country. Come west, come west!

Old 07-28-2019, 10:19 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
People like you claim that Trump lies all the time and now you're claiming he shouldn't tell the truth? He can't win with some people, thankfully he doesn't need you to win again in 2020.
Don't you love it when Canadians come into threads? He can't vote for US president in 2020. They need to be worrying about their own country. It's not like Canada doesn't have any problems.

Old 07-28-2019, 10:28 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Who cares? Baltimore is a dump and a poverty pimp like Cummings has no business worrying more about illegals than his own constituents. Evil people.
Who cares? Probably people who live in Baltimore. I understand that Baltimore has alot of problems, including corruption. Many people in Baltimore understand this, as they are the ones that live there. However, when the President of the USA, who is suppose to be representing everyone, makes disparaging comments about a city someone lives in, that person will likely take it personal. Why would I vote for a President if he or she makes disparaging comments about the place I live in? Explain.

And furthermore, did Trump really need to say that about Baltimore? What is necessary? Are his comments going to get anyone to improve Baltimore? Is it going to make anyone in Baltimore want to vote for him? What was the purpose of his comments?

Old 07-28-2019, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Who cares? Probably people who live in Baltimore. I understand that Baltimore has alot of problems, including corruption. Many people in Baltimore understand this, as they are the ones that live there. However, when the President of the USA, who is suppose to be representing everyone, makes disparaging comments about a city someone lives in, that person will likely take it personal. Why would I vote for a President if he or she makes disparaging comments about the place I live in? Explain.

And furthermore, did Trump really need to say that about Baltimore? What is necessary? Are his comments going to get anyone to improve Baltimore? Is it going to make anyone in Baltimore want to vote for him? What was the purpose of his comments?
The 'Who Cares' was in reference to who originated the gripe, but you knew that didn't you?

Places like Baltimore are crap holes because the Democrats, who have controlled them for decades have run business and job opportunities out of town with their policies. So, in that regard, everyone living there, who wants a job and who wants opportunity should care and start voting these poverty pimps like Cummings out of office.

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-29-2019 at 05:50 AM.. Reason: rude

Old 07-28-2019, 10:45 PM

27,565 posts, read 28,665,617 times
Liberals need to come to terms with the fact that most Americans don’t think that the ghetto areas in America’s inner cities are safe or desirable places to live.

Somebody has to say these things publicly without being called a racist.

Old 07-28-2019, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Liberals need to come to terms with the fact that most Americans don’t think that the ghetto areas in America’s inner cities are safe or desirable places to live.

Somebody has to say these things publicly.
Trump has just made the Jihad Squad and Baltimore the faces of the Democrat party and they've taken the bait! Let's see how that goes over in the general election! Democrats are too much in their bubble to understand what's going on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies