Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2019, 02:00 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,512,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I used to watch Morning Joe. After Trump was elected Joe and Mika went on a daily vicious TDS pathetic hate rant so I stopped watching. Same with other liberal media.... Why bother, I already know the script.

Damn, those shows would turn happy person into angry people. So you want me to tune in to get my daily dose of liberal hate? Nah, no thanks odanny.
Yea, it cuts both ways. I cant watch any of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2019, 02:16 PM

72,979 posts, read 62,563,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Trump has shone the spotlight on Baltimore so the rats and cockroaches are scurrying. Repubs need to have voter registration drive. "Look what the Dems have done for the past fifty years. What have you got to lose voting for Republicans?"
The Democrats as a whole haven't been doing much lately. However, the "vote for me what do you have to lose" bit isn't enough. Republicans need to show that they are infinitely better than Democrats. So far, I'm not seeing it.

Old 07-30-2019, 02:36 PM

45,336 posts, read 60,512,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
How can representatives like Cummings do that without dropping down?
Translation?

Old 07-30-2019, 02:57 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,078,580 times
Has any anti-trumper stated trump is wrong? Or do they just continue to call him racist, even though he is right?

Old 07-30-2019, 03:01 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,687,790 times
How to spell republican, R_A_C_I_S_T.

Trump wants to divide the nation by whites blaming blacks for all their woes. Our republican elects have stood silent in all this and that is the same as condoning Trump's words and behavior.

More importantly, republicans have placed party over and above their country. Republicans have allowed Trump to trash the Constitution and by remaining silent they are as guilty as Trump is.

I don't think that most good Americans want a race divided country nor a country that is lead by a person who defies the very laws this country was founded on. Not only do we need to get Trump out of the White House but also his republican followers.

Old 07-30-2019, 03:04 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,078,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post

Trump wants to divide the nation by whites blaming blacks for all their woes. Our republican elects have stood silent in all this and that is the same as condoning Trump's words and behavior.

More importantly, republicans have placed party over and above their country. Republicans have allowed Trump to trash the Constitution and by remaining silent they are as guilty as Trump is.

I don't think that most good Americans want a race divided country nor a country that is lead by a person who defies the very laws this country was founded on. Not only do we need to get Trump out of the White House but also his republican followers.

Good little leftist, you read your script perfectly!

Old 07-30-2019, 03:08 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,883,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Translation?
How can representatives or senators (though no senator has been subjective to the go back to your district late so far) actually help their state without dropping back down to a local political positron.

Old 07-30-2019, 03:10 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,502,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post

Hmm. You seem to have done a pretty good job dividing the nation all on your own here. You deserve credit - don’t give it all away.

Old 07-30-2019, 03:17 PM

1,893 posts, read 1,009,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
So many Dems think Conservatives like Trump because they are brainwashed by Fox News. What they fail to understand is that these people are conservatives first and watch Fox for fair coverage. Even conservative hosts have liberals on their shows to give their spin. So Fox viewers do get both sides even when the Dem side is stupid and nasty.
Trump isn't Conservative. He pretended to be to get elected. He's a big NYC slicker who is unChristian, a chronic liar, who could care less about gun rights and whether abortion is or isn't legal. He's spending like Joe in a whorehouse - there's not a fiscal conservative or social conservative bone in his body except maybe his anti-Hispanic immigrant stance. That anti-immigrant stance by itself isn't worthy of making him conservative.

Old 07-30-2019, 03:17 PM

72,979 posts, read 62,563,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Hmm. You seem to have done a pretty good job dividing the nation all on your own here. You deserve credit - don’t give it all away.
This country is already divided. It's ALWAYS been divided. America has been very tribalist to the core going back to the days this country was founded. We don't need anyone to divide us. We're already there and have been there from day one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies