Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 01:12 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,406,923 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Entertainment Tonight?

But no, I'm not surprised you don't click on links containing information you don't want to know.
i'm saying you are a leftwing partisan.

your problem with trump is policy, you are open borders, high tax, etc.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
Might as well throw murderer on the list. Said himself he could shoot a person in the head in broad daylight and nothing would happen to him. William Barr can attest to that.
you are exhibit A for people who claim liberals are humorless.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:15 PM

My hot take is that if Trump has committed crimes, it would be a white collar crime, tax evasion, shady business deals, etc.

it is hard to believe the IRS would not have busted him for tax crimes by now though given his wealth and how much he has bragged about it over the decades. lol

it seems far more likely a person like Biden who gropes little kids and women with the cameras on him is a sex pervert when nobody is around.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:16 PM

20,873 posts, read 9,541,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
i'm saying you are a leftwing partisan.

your problem with trump is policy, you are open borders, high tax, etc.
Actually, no, that's not my main beef with him. If he was a thoughtful, intelligent and courteous person who had the same policies, I wouldn't be a fan of his, but neither would I dislike him so much.

I dislike him so much because of his personal qualities: He is an immoral, sleazy, boorish, lying sleazeball whose only interest is himself.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Actually, no, that's not my main beef with him. If he was a thoughtful, intelligent and courteous person who had the same policies, I wouldn't be a fan of his, but neither would I dislike him so much.

I dislike him so much because of his personal qualities: He is an immoral, sleazy, boorish, lying sleazeball whose only interest is himself.
so we should have voted for the virtuous honest moral selfless Hillary.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:18 PM

20,873 posts, read 9,541,930 times
I didn't like Hillary either.

And I ended up voting for neither of them.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
I didn't like Hillary either.

And I ended up voting for neither of them.
does your post history on here back this up. because my perception of you based on past posts of yours is you are liberal Democrat.

it seems like you don't have any interest in Bill Clinton connection to Epstein and it seems like if Trump was involved in this Clinton was too.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:20 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Quote:

You can dislike him for his gruff demeanor because you have certain expectations of "presidential" but you can't honestly say his only interest is himself. If that's the case he would never have run for office. He knew screwy things were happening even when it didn't effect him, that's why he's making waves now. I'm also pretty sure a person with the personality you desire couldn't even be effective since they wouldn't be able to draw the attention he does whenever he points something out. IE: "golly the MSM doesn't seem fair to me" wouldn't have made them show themselves as the political activists/operatives they have proven themselves to be.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:23 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,493,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
if Trump's a pedophile, I support him going to jail and wouldn't have a problem with the death penalty for him. I don't think Trump supporters gonna let him slide for pedophilia.

I don't get the creepy vibe from Trump that I get from Bill Clinton.

I believe only reason that Epstein ended up in jail after being let go a few years ago is somebody in the federal government wanted to associate him with Trump.

it seems like a big coincidence that same time the Russia collusion hoax fizzled out, they arrest Epstein out of the blue given the odd decision to let him go a few years ago.

I get the "creepy vibe" from Trump. There was that creepy photo of Ivanka sitting on Daddy's lap and Trump publicly stating if Ivanka wasn't his daughter, he'd probably date her. I wonder if he did anything to her when she was younger. When those Neo-Nazis were marching around Charlottesville chanting "Jews will not replace us", was Donald watching on TV and learing at a picture of his daughter on the Oval Office desk, thinking "Jared Kushner will not replace me!"

Old 08-11-2019, 01:25 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
It’s a fact Clinton flew to his private island multiple times. I don’t believe Trump ever went

If you are talking about the released flight logs, you're wrong. It's a fact that Clinton flew on Epstein's private jet multiple times, more times than Clinton first admitted. It's also a fact that, according to those same flight logs, Clinton's destinations were not Epstein's island.

"Virginia Roberts, 32, who claims she was pimped out by Epstein at age 15, has previously claimed she saw Clinton at Epstein’s getaway in 2002, but logs do not show Clinton aboard any flights to St. Thomas, the nearest airport capable of accommodating Epstein's plane. They do show Clinton flying aboard Epstein’s plane to such destinations as Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-lo...eviously-known

Of course, there may well be more flight logs out there that have not been released. But the ones that have been released don't support your assertion.

Last edited by jacqueg; 08-11-2019 at 01:43 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies