Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2019, 02:21 PM

5,606 posts, read 3,512,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
There have been 100 murders in London so far this year.
The majority of victims - and most likely perpetrators - have been either black or recently-arrived immigrants.
Drugs and gangs are the common themes.

The plain fact is white Londoners are not killing each other in anything like the numbers of blacks.

101 now.
But no victim.
Curious ?

Seems like this bro went out to kill someone but the bullet bounced off a windscreen and killed him instead.
His planned victim even ended up filming the thug trying to kill him.
Man,this story has made my day.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...th-London.html

5,097 posts, read 2,315,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Just to be clear, I need to know who you're referring to. Are you referring to Blacks as a whole, or just the underclass ghetto types (for which a lion's share of the mayhem within the Black population come's from)?
You tell me. You asked what could be done about "those kids," I assumed you meant the kids who beat up their teacher.

For the record, I went to an inner-city school in Pittsburgh, and I've actually seen this sort of thing first-hand. And I've had my fill of it.

9,897 posts, read 3,430,854 times
Quote:
Actually, it's the underclass segment of the Black population where the vast majority of the violence takes placce. The rest of the Black population isn't nearly as violent. I have a problem with people who write of the entire Black population as "violent" or "lost". How about this. How about Black people see the entire White population as "racist" or "untrustworthy". How would YOU react to that?

And I know there are many, not most, but many people of different ethnicities who don't want Black Americans around. I'm quite aware that relative to other groups, Black Americans are perceived more poorly. I'm also aware that we have idiots out here who judge the entire Black population by its worst individuals. Give me one reason why I as a Black man should be okay with that. Why should I?
It's actually an accepted belief in the Current Year. And persons of color can openly express such belief without fear of sanction.

Old 09-08-2019, 02:23 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,315,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
And that's why people are so opposed to busing. Who the hell wants this coming to a school near you?
Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren. Hell, probably every Democratic presidential candidate, except for Biden.

Old 09-08-2019, 02:23 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpowering1 View Post
what would they call this in california?
pe

Old 09-08-2019, 02:24 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I wish people would stop saying it's racist to point out that there's a sub-segment of black urban youth that behave like animals. This is fact and isn't an indictment on all black folks. It's like saying there's a portion of Italian guys who are involved in crime.
I don't know anyone who is saying that it's racist to say that there is a subset within the Black population causing alot of mayhem. In fact, I'm pointing out that it's s subset of the Black population, and not the vast majority of Blacks, behaving like this. I'm pointing out that it's the underclass portion of the Black population doing this crap. What is racist are those persons who take the behavior of the underclass part of the black population and use it to complain about the entire Black population. It is those who say "Most Blacks are like that" that are racist. Individuals who use that video as an excuse to complain about the entire Black population. Those people I have a problem with, and they've made their presence known here.

Old 09-08-2019, 02:26 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
It's actually an accepted belief in the Current Year. And persons of color can openly express such belief without fear of sanction.
Yeah, there have been black posters who have stated they were raised not to trust white people and they've raised their kids the same way - just like they raise them to distrust the police. The older I get the more I realize that this is a widespread typical practice and is the foundation for racism among black people against whites.

Personally, I see where raising children that way alone leads to a LOT of problems in the way people behave.

Old 09-08-2019, 02:26 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
You tell me. You asked what could be done about "those kids," I assumed you meant the kids who beat up their teacher.

For the record, I went to an inner-city school in Pittsburgh, and I've actually seen this sort of thing first-hand. And I've had my fill of it.
Don't tell me to tell you. You answer my question. Tell me who you are talking about in specific. I need to know before I continue any further dialogue with you regarding this topic. I need to know who I can trust in terms of discussing this topic. Why would I want to discuss this topic with someone who looks down on Blacks as a whole?

Old 09-08-2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
pe
LMAO!!! Okay, you win!

Old 09-08-2019, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren. Hell, probably every Democratic presidential candidate, except for Biden.
I will vote against anyone suggesting that.

Quote:
I don't know anyone who is saying that it's racist to say that there is a subset within the Black population causing alot of mayhem. In fact, I'm pointing out that it's s subset of the Black population, and not the vast majority of Blacks, behaving like this. I'm pointing out that it's the underclass portion of the Black population doing this crap. What is racist are those persons who take the behavior of the underclass part of the black population and use it to complain about the entire Black population. It is those who say "Most Blacks are like that" that are racist. Individuals who use that video as an excuse to complain about the entire Black population. Those people I have a problem with, and they've made their presence known here.
dssj has mentioned the racism in the thread, and you've stated you feel it's a thread started simply to bash black people. No, there IS a problem and it impacts ALL of us. That stuff doesn't stay in the classroom or in that neighborhood, they bring it elsewhere. And schools have been warned to sit on their hands, so this isn't going to be dealt with any time soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies