Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2022, 07:31 AM

18,549 posts, read 15,598,983 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Most countries in the world are racially homogeneous ethno-states. Racially diverse countries like the United States are rather the exception.

And people often cluster based on race into separate regions or localities in diverse countries.
The DNA evidence would beg to differ with you. Almost everyone is far more "mixed race" than they realize.

Old 08-15-2022, 09:19 AM

62,997 posts, read 29,178,555 times
I also had to laugh at that poster harping about "white" nationalism equating to racism/supremacy. Why just mention whites anyway? Isn't that racism in itself?

Old 08-15-2022, 10:26 AM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostnip View Post
Wow, you're really upset at the idea that a black person would feel free to take full advantage of their constitutional rights to freedom of movement and association, huh? Where GM chooses to live, travel or work doesn't affect you at all, but you're really flipping out about it. Why is this such a button for you?
That's all I wanted to say. This is about the freedom to live wherever one wants to live. This is about freedom of movement. If understanding my rights makes me "pompous" according to someone else, then that person has a big problem.

Old 08-15-2022, 12:20 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,836,988 times
There is a big difference between "theory" and "reality". In theory, the Constitution affords you the right to live anywhere. Reality places restrictions on that right.

The Constitution also guarantees your right to "life", yet 20,000+ people are murdered annually.

Old 08-15-2022, 12:23 PM

4,903 posts, read 3,364,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
The DNA evidence would beg to differ with you. Almost everyone is far more "mixed race" than they realize.
Much of the "racial mixing" in the ancient past was due to conquests and rapes.

Not sure if you really want to go there or not...

Old 08-15-2022, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
There is a big difference between "theory" and "reality". In theory, the Constitution affords you the right to live anywhere. Reality places restrictions on that right.

The Constitution also guarantees your right to "life", yet 20,000+ people are murdered annually.
In reality, the #1 legal restriction I have is how much money I make. If I have the money, no one can legally stop me from buying a house anywhere. Some people likely don't want me there, but in a legal sense, all they can do is complain. Nothing else. If my mere residence in a certain neighborhood bothers the next door neighbor, then said person can just leave.

Murdering someone in America is illegal. Commit a murder and you'll get life in prison, and that's just the start.

Again, as long as I've got the money, what can anyone do to stop me (within legal means)?

Old 08-15-2022, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, I'm American and I see it as my birthright to live anywhere in America I please. And EVERY American needs to accept that, period. I'm not of the racial separatist mentality. I'm not of the "stick to your own kind" mindset.
The pompous line.

Quote:
In reality, the #1 legal restriction I have is how much money I make. If I have the money, no one can legally stop me from buying a house anywhere. Some people likely don't want me there, but in a legal sense, all they can do is complain. Nothing else. If my mere residence in a certain neighborhood bothers the next door neighbor, then said person can just leave.

Murdering someone in America is illegal. Commit a murder and you'll get life in prison, and that's just the start.

Again, as long as I've got the money, what can anyone do to stop me (within legal means)?
Or kill you. It may not be legal but it certainly does happen. There are thousands of unsolved murders every year.

As I stated earlier, you should be safe in any white neighborhood. It's black neighborhoods where laws are treated as mere suggestions that would place you in jeopardy.

Last edited by Futuremauian; 08-15-2022 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: Added a line

Old 08-15-2022, 02:28 PM

6,084 posts, read 6,048,996 times
Again, within the globalist plantation system, so-called people of colour actually despise being coloured & pull out all the stops to transition toward nordicism.

Quote:
Lighter skin has long been linked to wealth and status, in some regions due to manual laborers working out in the sun while the wealthy stayed indoors. In others, experts blame colonialism, slavery and globalization.
CNN: Skin whitening: What is it, what are the risks and who profits?

Quote:
As explained by Claire Chang, MD, a board-certified dermatologist at Union Square Laser Dermatology, skin bleaching is the process by which substances are used to reduce melanin concentration in the skin to lighten it.

It's an ancient process that can be traced back all the way to the 1500s and continues to be a thriving business, coming in the form of soaps, creams, pills, and injectables. Per a recent World Health Organization report (WHO), half of the population in Korea, Malaysia, and the Philippines uses some kind of skin lightening treatment. And it's even higher in India (60%) and African countries, such as Nigeria (77%).

It's also more common in the U.S. than many realize, with bleaching agents such as hydroquinone commonly used in products that treat discoloration and hyperpigmentation. By 2027, the skin whitening industry is projected to be worth over $24 billion dollars.
Vogue: Skin Lightening Is Fraught With Risk, But It Still Thrives in the Asian Beauty Market—Here’s Why

Quote:
Colonialism has had an impact, with lots of the invasions "done by people who were usually lighter skin, like the British", says Dr Ritumbra Manuvie, who teaches human rights law and has researched discrimination in South Asia.

'I followed what the celebrities did'
BBC: 'Why I've used skin-whitening products'

Quote:
In Clark's test, children were given a black doll and a white doll, and then asked which one they thought was better.
Overwhelmingly, they chose the white doll.

Davis asked 4- and 5-year-old kids at a Harlem school the same question in 2005. She found the children's answers were not that different.

"It was just, boom, which is the good doll. They said because the white one is the good one, the black one is the bad one," she said. "They internalize these stereotypes that are out there."

But the same little girl seemed to hesitate when she was asked to select the doll that looked like her.

She seemed to want to choose the white doll, and then reluctantly picked the black one.
ABC News: What Dolls Can Tell Us About Race in America

Last edited by kovert; 08-15-2022 at 02:44 PM..

Old 08-15-2022, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
The pompous line.

Or kill you. It may not be legal but it certainly does happen. There are thousands of unsolved murders every year.

As I stated earlier, you should be safe in any white neighborhood. It's black neighborhoods where laws are treated as mere suggestions that would place you in jeopardy.
I currently live in a predominantly Black neighborhood at the moment. No one has killed me. I will be moved to another area to be closer to work. However, while living where I live, no one has tried to kill me.

Something else. Being a Black man, this is what I know of POOR Black areas. Black people don't get killed because other Black people don't want them there. It's often drug related crime, gang affiliation, or acquaintances getting angry with each other and fighting. It isn't "I don't want another Black man around".

Something else. The keyword is LEGAL. If I move to any neighborhood, if a neighbor doesn't want me there, said person has 2 choices that are WITHIN THE LAW!!

1) Leave the neighborhood.
2) Ignore me.

I know people end up missing. This still doesn't change the fact that I have freedom of movement and that I should be able to live wherever I please. Why on Earth should I sacrifice my freedom for someone else's so-called peace of mind?

Old 08-15-2022, 03:29 PM

Quote:
I currently live in a predominantly Black neighborhood at the moment. No one has killed me. I will be moved to another area to be closer to work. However, while living where I live, no one has tried to kill me.

Something else. Being a Black man, this is what I know of POOR Black areas. Black people don't get killed because other Black people don't want them there. It's often drug related crime, gang affiliation, or acquaintances getting angry with each other and fighting. It isn't "I don't want another Black man around".

Something else. The keyword is LEGAL. If I move to any neighborhood, if a neighbor doesn't want me there, said person has 2 choices that are WITHIN THE LAW!!

1) Leave the neighborhood.
2) Ignore me.

I know people end up missing. This still doesn't change the fact that I have freedom of movement and that I should be able to live wherever I please. Why on Earth should I sacrifice my freedom for someone else's so-called peace of mind?
I agree with much of this, but I pointed out flaws in your statement about living anywhere you please.

You can do it but perhaps not safely, in spite of your Constitutional assurances.

Try buying a house in much of South-Central Los Angeles. You may soon be burned out of it.

Ask the families of many Jews who have been murdered after buying property in black neighborhoods.

You seem desperately anxious to prove me wrong, but you can't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies