Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2009, 08:44 AM

3,849 posts, read 3,753,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramanboy33 View Post
Honey, I knew I was gay before I was 10. It wasn't because women rejected me.
I thought I had heard and read it all over the last ten years when I was posting on AOL. It truly amazes me that people are still as ignorant on this topic as gghhgg seems to be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2009, 11:00 AM

184 posts, read 132,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMcQ LV View Post
I'm sure that by "procrastinate" you mean "procreate" but you are still wrong. Several of my nieces and nephews procreated before they were married. Two of my brothers and one of my sons are married to women with whom they never had plans to procreate. Point being that neither procreation nor marriage is dependent upon the other.
but we are talkinfg about marriage.hetero marriage has purpose so it is common sense while gay marriage has no purpose so it can not be common sense.but do you think people marry each other the momoent they see each other or do they date first and then marry.so maybe you can tell me purpose of gay sex what is is,what does it acomplish and and how does it help sociaety.and one more thing why is majority always has to agree with minority,why can't minority agree with mijority for once.diversity is a word that has no meaning what is it.so by tyour definition of diversity we should accept everything tha has no purpose or common sense

Last edited by gghhgg; 06-13-2009 at 11:10 AM..

Old 06-13-2009, 11:03 AM

Quote:
First, what do you mean by "gender challenged"? Gay men know that they are male; lesbians know that they are female.
Secondly, you go right ahead and teach your children whatever you think is right. But when intolerance leads to bullying in schools, that school district better have a curriculum in place to deal with it. And that is all the tolerance classes are about - teaching children that it is NOT "okay" to bully anyone for any reason.
but you are calling me ignorant for not agreeing with ypu.so if you are not agreeing with me that makes you ignorant too

Old 06-13-2009, 11:06 AM

Quote:
He did - see the underlined.
but like i wrote before constitution was wrote when there were only hetero marriage as common sense marriage,there were no gay marriage even considered because it had no purpose or common sense

Old 06-13-2009, 11:24 AM

297 posts, read 349,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gghhgg View Post
children should be tought that marirage is between man and a women and every other marriage is wrong.so if we are ignorant for not respecting your views what are you then.because you don't respect our views.
Children should be taught no such thing. There is nothing wrong with informing them of your views, but, you should not raise children in an intellectual vacuum. They have to live in this world too, and they are individuals, not mindless robots. Children need to undertand diversity for their own benefit.

Old 06-13-2009, 11:26 AM

8,998 posts, read 14,789,526 times
Quote:
because it is clear as a day that no gay man or women wants somebody like him/her. just look at elen degenerus.she dresses like a man and her girlfried dresses like a women.look at the rosie odonel she acts and dresses like a man and her girlfriend dresses and acts like a women.so it is obvies that they need somebody different from them
I guess you've never heard the term lipstick lesbian...

Old 06-13-2009, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
Equality come's with equal responsibility. So, don't bend facts. Be honest about them and you will have more respect.

1 of 6 young boys are molested - Primarily by men. These are not hetrosexual men, are they?...Not if they are molesting someone from their own gender.
Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute

Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
There's no spinning of that fact.

They may be married - But, so are many other homosexuals.

I'm not saying that all homosexuals are potential child molesters - But, they have an equal share of child molesters among them - Don't they?

The homosexual community is certainly not going to gain acceptance by dishonesty.
Of course some homosexuals are childmolesters, I have never denied that. However, that post painted homosexuals with a very broad brush as child molesters.

I do not have accurate statistics but, it seems to me that most of the homosexual molestations I've heard about are perpetrated by Catholic Priests.

The Homosexual Community will certainly not gain acceptance if folks keep insinuating that Child molestation is soley or predominantly limited to the homosexual community. The facts simply do not bear that out.

Old 06-13-2009, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by equality4all View Post
Children should be taught no such thing. There is nothing wrong with informing them of your views, but, you should not raise children in an intellectual vacuum. They have to live in this world too, and they are individuals, not mindless robots. Children need to undertand diversity for their own benefit.
i will raise my children to have purpose in sociaty.

Old 06-13-2009, 11:38 AM

Quote:
but constitution was made for common sense and marriage that has purpose and like clint eastwood said in unforgiven deserves has nothing to do with it.if something has no purpose or common sense it is not equal to something that has purpose or common sense
The use of proper sentence structure and punctuation is common sense too. You should consider giving it a try!

Old 06-13-2009, 11:41 AM

8,998 posts, read 14,789,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by equality4all View Post
Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute

Of course some homosexuals are childmolesters, I have never denied that. However, that post painted homosexuals with a very broad brush as child molesters.

I do not have accurate statistics but, it seems to me that most of the homosexual molestations I've heard about are perpetrated by Catholic Priests.

The Homosexual Community will certainly not gain acceptance if folks keep insinuating that Child molestation is soley or predominantly limited to the homosexual community. The facts simply do not bear that out.
It still amazes me to this day that people are stupid enough to believe that many homosexuals (especially men...) are child molesters.
I guess Anita Bryant still, unfortunately, has influence.

Molestation for the most part is not about sexual attraction, it's about power. When it's about attraction, it's an attraction to children, not the same sex.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

I suggest checking out the Terminology section to gain further insight.

Quote:
In fact, some research shows that for pedophiles, the gender of the child is immaterial. Accessibility is more the factor in who a pedophile abuses. This may explain the high incidence of children molested in church communities and fraternal organizations, where the pedophile may more easily have access to children. In these situations, an adult male is trusted by those around him, including children and their families. Males are often given access to boys to mentor, teach, coach and advise. Therefore, a male pedophile may have easier access to a male child. In trying to make sense of an adult male's sexually abusing a male child, many of us mislabel it as an act of homosexuality, which it isn't. Feminists have argued for years that rape is not a sex act–it is an act of violence using sex as a weapon. In the same way, a pedophile abusing a child of the same sex is not perpetrating a homosexual act, but an act of violence and exploitation using sexuality. There is a world of difference between these two things, but it requires a subtle understanding of the inner motivation of the abuser.
MyOutSpirit.com Gay Spirituality Blog: HOMOSEXUALITY AND PEDOPHILIA: The False link
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies