Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 10:39 AM

968 posts, read 1,038,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Could you supply complete links to those words just so we know that they weren't tongue in cheek things that lefties have lifted sentences from for use to further their agendas? I think that would prove a lot about your words since context is always important.
Michell Malkin Part:

FrontPage Magazine - War Blog

Medved:

Cutting Edge: New ideas / Sharp opinions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2009, 10:43 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
I did. And they don't apply to Obama. And the Department of Health CONFIRMED he was born in Hawaii.

Obama Hawaiian-born: Citizen for sure: The Swamp

Does this mean Obama was born in Hawaii?

"Yes," said Hawaii Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo, in both email and telephone interviews with the Tribune. "That's what Dr. Fukino is saying."
I love how you bad mouth blog after blog and then enter this blog, The Swamp, as a real source of anything. Blogs are blogs and yours just happen to always be left leaners so it is sure that you use agenda provers as truth and see no others as real. I am actually laughing my butt off. I believe the man was probably born in Hawaii but think that he loves keeping this thing going so won't provide the real paper. He could put it all to rest by so doing and either can't or won't. It is that that bothers me.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:44 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,656,890 times
http://s16v.com/americasright/8167169.wma

There is the entire call as admitted into evidence, but they trimmed the transcript to suit their needs. You want right at 5:20ish. You can also hear how confusing it is as they're running everything through a translator.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:45 AM

968 posts, read 1,038,650 times
Quote:
I for one really care where he was born because the Constitution of the United States says that it must have been in the United States. I care enough to keep on asking for the proof from him. The fact that he hasn't or can't prove where he was born will always bother me.
The fact is he can and HAS proved it. People who can't accept that are delusional.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Neither can I, it has been a while since that day and it never mattered to me, all that counts is I know I was born.
Casper
Prove the last part of that statement, Casper.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:46 AM

Quote:
I love how you bad mouth blog after blog and then enter this blog, The Swamp, as a real source of anything. Blogs are blogs and yours just happen to always be left leaners so it is sure that you use agenda provers as truth and see no others as real. I am actually laughing my butt off. I believe the man was probably born in Hawaii but think that he loves keeping this thing going so won't provide the real paper. He could put it all to rest by so doing and either can't or won't. It is that that bothers me.
The Swamp is the Politics section of the Washington Tribune. Did you bother reading it? They interviewed Janice Fukimo from the Department of Health, quoting her directly. I also posted the interview with her in the Hawaii paper. Do you doubt that what they are posting as direct quotes are true?

Old 07-08-2009, 10:49 AM

Quote:
He released his birth certificate, and the State of Hawaii has confirmed he was born there.

Do you still think he was not born in HI? Are you honestly going to grasp at such straws?
If that birth certificate is locked away as it is supposed to be how does it happen that Hawaiian government employees can study it and report about what it says?

I don't see any of those colleges releasing any info of any kind about him and his enrolling name or anything else. It is the law that sealed articles are sealed and this is done for personal reasons, supposedly.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:51 AM

Quote:
The Economist is a blog? News to me.

I'll find the lawsuit. It's from one of the Berg cases.
Your link to The Economist relates that the article came from its blog. Yes, your report came from a blog. Go back and read the whole browser story about where that came from. Blogs are blogs, no matter what magazine or paper they come from.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:52 AM

Quote:
If that birth certificate is locked away as it is supposed to be how does it happen that Hawaiian government employees can study it and report about what it says?

I don't see any of those colleges releasing any info of any kind about him and his enrolling name or anything else. It is the law that sealed articles are sealed and this is done for personal reasons, supposedly.
Birth Certificates are automatically sealed, as are College Records.

You cannot just call up my college and get a copy of my transcript without signed permission from me.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Your link to The Economist relates that the article came from its blog. Yes, your report came from a blog. Go back and read the whole browser story about where that came from. Blogs are blogs, no matter what magazine or paper they come from.
I provided you with the entire call referenced in that article as admitted into evidence, I suggest you take a listen after about 5:10, where those youtube videos usually cut off.

PS - I do not "howl" about blogs that do not suit my agenda. I read them, research, and rebut. There's a big difference to me between a personal blog and one attached to a newspaper or news site on either side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies