Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 07:03 AM

4,586 posts, read 5,478,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
The problem is that black people don't want equality. They want to rule over us.
lol..Keep em coming!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2009, 07:05 AM

18,358 posts, read 26,499,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
Might have made the situation worse. Man pulls gun and several of these violent young men pull gunS and kill his entire family..Nothing good could have come out of this situation.
Most of the black gangster types who've come into VT from NYC and from MA and CT to drug deal, start gangs, etc., have carried little crappy pot metal .25 autos and .32 autos, cheap crappy guns that aren't very effective...against my 1911 with a high cap mag, or even the Mauser C96 I've been toting lately, they would have little chance.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:09 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,310,013 times
I have never read so much ignorance in my life, especially the comments about black people wanting to rule us and guns. Some of you people need a brain transplant urgently.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Most of the black gangster types who've come into VT from NYC and from MA and CT to drug deal, start gangs, etc., have carried little crappy pot metal .25 autos and .32 autos, cheap crappy guns that aren't very effective...against my 1911 with a high cap mag, or even the Mauser C96 I've been toting lately, they would have little chance.
Any of those handguns carry fifty rounds? What if all these kids had guns? Now you're most certainly getting killed as well as your family. You pulling a gun would've only guarnateed somebody got killed.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:12 AM

20 posts, read 29,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Ohio.com - Akron police investigate teen mob attack on family (http://www.ohio.com/news/50172282.html - broken link)
"Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.

Sure sounds like a hate crime to me...

Remember back when the riots were going on over Rodney King? We all watched as a group of blacks,for no reason, pulled a white driver from his truck and beat him half to death. Because the man couldn't remember anything, nothing really happened to to those guys. That was hate.
I believe that because we are white, they're afraid to call it a hate crime.
That's like the Firemen that had that lawsuit and won on reverse discrimination, why was it "reverse"? Discrimination is just that. I don't get it.
Unfortunately, that is just the way some blacks feel because there is a black man in the White house. Hate is hate ,I don't care what color you are.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:14 AM

646 posts, read 801,783 times
This is why Tennessee has gun laws that favor the tax paying working family.In my state there is a very good chance these thugs would be meeting their maker right now,as they should be

Old 07-09-2009, 07:17 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Quote:
A dumb woman has been bashed over and over..You're the first to inject race into it.

What one person calls another they are aquainted with is there business.

What do black people call white people that's normal?

Racism can't grow anymore..It sucks either way you spin it..Whites are feeling about .000000000000000001% of what blacks have been getting since the slave ships landed...No good in it. It just goes to show how much it sucks.
Number one. The woman is not dumb, she is just called dumb and it is sexism not racism. Or it may be both. She had about the same qualifications as Obama and she was just running for vice president. Anybody who bashes her should be ashamed of themselves and I am including you in that.

White people are called all kinds of names, but I would be the first person to defend a black persons right to do that if they want to. It is called "Freedom of Speech."

You talk about how blacks have been treated, but I believe a lot of what they have gone through has been mostly their own fault. When they got freedom, what did they do with it. Why are we still having to support a large percentage of them. They were sharecroppers. So was my Dad. He went from a sharecropper to owning 170 acres of land in 58 years. No it wasn't easy. It took a lot of hard work.

Some have asked on here why people don't care to live in an Oriental neighborhood but they flee black neighborhoods. Well, we have one Oriental person in our American Legion group and she is the hardest working person there. I think that is basically the answer. Just look at the crime rate in most any black neighborhood.

And what does an organization for the betterment of black people do about this. Instead of trying to get black people to stop doing crime, the NAACP is trying to make sure none of them have to pay for their crimes. They uphold the criminals in their wrongdoing. I don't think this is helping anyone.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSHLDIPRS14ENGLISH View Post
Remember back when the riots were going on over Rodney King? We all watched as a group of blacks,for no reason, pulled a white driver from his truck and beat him half to death. Because the man couldn't remember anything, nothing really happened to to those guys. That was hate.
I believe that because we are white, they're afraid to call it a hate crime.
That's like the Firemen that had that lawsuit and won on reverse discrimination, why was it "reverse"? Discrimination is just that. I don't get it.
Unfortunately, that is just the way some blacks feel because there is a black man in the White house. Hate is hate ,I don't care what color you are.
Are we going to hear about Reginald Deney and these firefighters until the end of time as if they are or were ever regular occurances? I guess there are now 3 "irregular" racial incidents for some to champion. Just imagine if that number was in the 1000s and you never had any recourse..That would really suck wouldn't it? Any act of violence, racially motivated or not is bad but pointing to 2 and now 3 things and pretending like they are the norm is ridiculous.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:18 AM

18,358 posts, read 26,499,682 times
Quote:
Any of those handguns carry fifty rounds? What if all these kids had guns? Now you're most certainly getting killed as well as your family. You pulling a gun would've only guarnateed somebody got killed.
LOL Most of these punks aren't as tough as they think. Once some of them have some .45 caliber bullets pumped into them they aren't gonna feel so tough...it's interesting how this stuff normally happens in areas most (law abiding) people don't carry guns at. Around here the out of state gangsters mostly only go after each other because so many people have guns...

And I carry more than one mag BTW...

If I'm attacked by a gang of people like this I'm not going to sit there and let them possibly kill me. I'll use my gun to stop them while looking for a way to escape and/or cover to shoot from behind.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:20 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,310,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post

Some have asked on here why people don't care to live in an Oriental neighborhood but they flee black neighborhoods.
Oriental? What century do you live in? LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies