Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 11:25 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,756,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
I've never seen anyone jailed for BEING stupid, even though G. W. Bush took it to stupendous levels, both intellectually and verbally.

Jail seems to be out of the question, as he hasn't the mental faculties to determine right from wrong.

But an insane asylum for him seems most appropriate, a place from where he could no longer harm our nation or the world.

What we need is an isolated island where super extreme leftist nutjobs like you can move and quit trying to rip our country apart,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2009, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
He was BEING stupid about as much, and for the same reason, as he was BEING a cowboy.

HAHAHAHAHAHA This coming from a 9/11 Truther!!!

Old 09-06-2009, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antibes View Post
If there truly exist justice that moron should certainly face consequences. First for the false war in iraq and the damage and suffering he has caused there, and all the young soldiers from here who were deceived to fight a false war. Then for completely destroying the economy here. A bigger connman has not been found since Nixon.

He should be hanged in the same dungeon Saddam Hussein was hanged. And his dad, him and all his 'pals' should be forced to pay back all the money to the american people they made during their years in office.

First, you should learn how to spell and punctuate or at least invest in a spell checker.

Secondly, suffering he has caused there? He freed 30,000,000 people from Saddam's brutal rule in which men were forced to watch their wives and daughters raped and then shot before they themselves were put into industrial shredders feet first. The SUFFERING that is going on there is CAUSED BY TERRORIST. How can you possibly not get this??

He should be hanged? That statement has got to be the height of absurdity and ignorance.

Do you folks that post stuff like this not realize how crazy it makes you look to the average person? Seriously?

Old 09-06-2009, 11:33 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,314,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdevelop2 View Post
First, you should learn how to spell and punctuate or at least invest in a spell checker.

Secondly, suffering he has caused there? He freed 30,000,000 people from Saddam's brutal rule in which men were forced to watch their wives and daughters raped and then shot before they themselves were put into industrial shredders feet first. The SUFFERING that is going on there is CAUSED BY TERRORIST. How can you possibly not get this??

He should be hanged? That statement has got to be the height of absurdity and ignorance.
The left wing never see the good in anything. There is no since in trying with them.
They simply will not see the mass graves and gas chambers that Saddam used on his own people.

Old 09-06-2009, 11:34 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,520,612 times
Where did all the Jihad terrorists come from on here tonight? No they do not know how to spell or punctuate or use spell check. They have to learn how to do it first. It's hard to be a terrorist and spell check too.

Old 09-06-2009, 11:35 PM

24,513 posts, read 33,325,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Okay, look...we obviously disagree. I base my opinion on what I deem as the facts. I voted for Bush and admittedly had nothing but praise for him when he showed such "resolve" after 9/11 to bring the perpetrators to justice. Alas, as the facts unfolded, of which I paid very close attention to, I was mortified. Things Bush stated just started to unravel...piece by piece. The lies were exposed, Cheney's war profiteering was obvious, Osama bin Laden became irrelevant to the administration. Bush closed the U.S. militray base in Saudi, which is what bin Laden demanded, but it was never made public. Too many discrepancies and distortions. No, I cannot say anything good about Bush. They might have even hidden Osama bin Laden's death from us to keep us "terrorized".
What "lies" were exposed?

As for "hiding" Osama's death, that is pure conspiracy. It would have actually helped Bush a lot if he was reported as dead. Here is another wacko conspiracy fable... just before the 2004 elections, it was going to be revealed that Osama is now dead... even though he "died" months before but the info was kept from the public until election week to "help" Bush win. Another conspiracy theory down the tubes!

Old 09-06-2009, 11:35 PM

Quote:
What we need is an isolated island where super extreme leftist nutjobs like you can move and quit trying to rip our country apart,

I will donate $$$$$$$

Maybe we can get our country back once all those left wing mobsters are gone.

After Obama and the left wing nuts are done, America might as well be a deserted island if we have anything left.

Old 09-06-2009, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickeldude View Post
I don't think it was the fact that Bush blamed Hussein for 9/11 that made liberals upset, I think its the fact that he waged an illegal war with no goal or end in sight immediately following an unrelated attack on our country. No one is disagreeing that Saddam was a bad man, and that Iraq was in turmoil, what were arguing is that waging a full on war with Iraq had nothing to do with America's goals or security, and took away from dealing with the true perpetrators of 9/11/

So it was an illegal war because YOU say so?

Old 09-06-2009, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
The fact remains that Bush was not just wrong. By wrong it sounds like an error. He blatantly lied. I believed him, Congress believed him. We were $hmucks, plain and simple. Duped by a puppet of Cheney and the rest of the Neocons. I voted for Bush after 9/11, which made me that much angrier when the truth started to come into focus. You cannot bury dung under the rug or rebuild a nation on lies, deceit and allow somethng of this magnitude not to be addressed. How would we perceive Germany if the war crimes there had not been addressed? America is built on a fake foundation if the guilty are not at least exposed. I cannot hope for real justice such as proper punishment for the perpetrators of these war crimes because of the power and money involved, but at least acknowledgment that crimes have indeed been committted in the name of this nation. What precedent has been set for future administrations? We only go after a POTUS if he has an affair or spies on the opposing party, but not for war crimes? What is wrong with that picture!?

This is a LIE. You have NO evidence that he blatantly lied and I for one an sick and tired of you libs saying this.

Old 09-06-2009, 11:39 PM

Quote:
So it was an illegal war because YOU say so?

Illegal war. Goodness they never quit do they?

These fine liberals, including nut no. 2 Biden, Clinton, Reid etc ALL VOTED FOR THIS WAR so then they are to be jailed also?

Baucus (D-MT)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Breaux (D-LA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carnahan (D-MO)
Carper (D-DE)
Cleland (D-GA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Daschle (D-SD)
Dodd (D-CT)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Edwards (D-NC)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hollings (D-SC)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Miller (D-GA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Schumer (D-NY)
Torricelli (D-NJ)

So is Obama committing war crimes for his war of choice?

Do not worry, Obama is bringing them all home anyway right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies