Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 10:23 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,136,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
What information did you come across that caused you to THINK Bin Laden was the mastermind of 911?

Cheney's 9/11: KSM, not Bin Laden, "Blew Up WTC"

In the course of the discussion, Cheney used the exact words “blew up the World Trade Center” in reference to the al Qaeda network which, according to the official version, masterminded the 9-11 operation but absolutely did not “blow up” the World Trade Center since that implies implanted explosives and an inside job of some kind.

“Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is the man who killed 3,000 Americans on 9-11, blew up the World Trade Center, attacked the Pentagon, tried to blow up the White House and the Capitol Building . . . an evil man,” said Cheney to Schieffer, who did not react to the words “blew up.”

However, Osama bin Laden—long pitched as the poster boy of terror and mastermind of 9-11—was not even mentioned by Cheney.

Terrorists 'Blew Up' WTC

Cheney Speaks Out - CBS News Video
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2009, 10:34 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,314,858 times
You will never see GW Bush in jail, ever!

Get a life, Clinton bombed many innocent people during his time in a foreign country and you said nothing about that.

Dream on people, your hatred for Bush blinds your thoughts as he will in time be known as a President who did many great things. Wait and see.

Should I start a thread asking if we will ever see Obama in jail for the same thing?

Maybe they can share a bunk or something?

Old 09-06-2009, 10:37 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrick View Post
Don't quite get the blame Bin Laden remark. Did I miss something and he wasn't the mastermind behind 9/11?
And I am sure you can and will tell me what I said that wasn't factual except for the statements that were personal opinions. Which by the way I said were personal opinions.

I get my information from listening, reading, watching, living the events, research. The usual places. I'm pretty much an educated person. I'm pretty much a fair person who likes to know all the facts before I form an opinion. I'm pretty much an independent who doesn't trust politicians. And I've been around a long time and seen a lot of things. And I pretty much remember what I've seen.

You?
FBI says, “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”

Old 09-06-2009, 10:41 PM

1,928 posts, read 3,646,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
What information did you come across that caused you to THINK Bin Laden was the mastermind of 911?
I admit I wasn't there for all the planning that went on about the murder of all those people on 9/11. I don't know anyone personally that was there. So maybe he did or din't come up with the whole idea. But it seems he pulls all the strings with his followers and is the big boss. Mastermind could fit him or not. I don't really care. He gave the go ahead, he himself in his little videos claimed responsibility for it so I just want him tried and killed. Or the other way around. Either way would suit me.

So fine. Billions of people think of him as the mastermind. Since I have no personal proof, I will now refer to him as the mass murderer. Unless I have to prove how I know that piece of information.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:50 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,328,875 times
Has your Government ever lied to you?

How did that make you feel?

Old 09-06-2009, 10:54 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,520,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post

We report-----you decide.

YouTube - Osama Bin Laden in 2004 speech (English Translation)

Old 09-06-2009, 11:14 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,328,875 times
And, here's Bush projecting and deflecting.

YouTube - Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version)

Old 09-06-2009, 11:16 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,756,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightwad View Post
With all the questions and the impending investigations of the Bush Administration as a whole there is now thinking that these investigations could wind up on Bush's doorstep since he was commander in chief.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving fellow.........
Could George W. Bush end up behind bars? - CNN.com

Please tell me you don't seriously believe this is a possibility. Good lord people, use some common sense.

Old 09-06-2009, 11:18 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,756,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
In a sane world, Bush and his buddies would all be in prison for life. In the best case scenario, think : Marie Antoinette's fate.

What a stupid thing to say. In a sane world, ungrateful citizens like you would say thank you President Bush for keeping our country safe after 9/11.

Old 09-06-2009, 11:22 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,314,858 times
Are you people still scared of Bush?

If I were you I would be far more scared of this idiot in the WH then Bush any day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies