U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 12-24-2009, 07:13 AM
 
Location: Chicago Suburbs
3,191 posts, read 3,776,835 times
Reputation: 1161

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
And so close to x-mas...
Your unhappy

 
Old 12-24-2009, 07:16 AM
 
Location: Central Illinois -
21,299 posts, read 14,222,725 times
Reputation: 14388
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekka-maki View Post
Franken slams GOP on Senate floor: ‘You’re not entitled to your own facts’ | Raw Story (http://rawstory.com/2009/12/franken-slams-gop-senate-floor-youre-entitled-facts/ - broken link)

I'm none too excited about the latest iteration of the Senate Health Bill, but Franken's frankness is amusing as always!

He is quickly establishing himself as one of this country's best Senators.

Al rocks.
 
Old 12-24-2009, 07:22 AM
 
Location: Texas
34,954 posts, read 19,098,572 times
Reputation: 20531
Smile The future looks bright!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Your unhappy
Not angry, though.


But, health care passed, so I'm cheering up. And Franken won, that's good, too.
 
Old 12-24-2009, 07:23 AM
 
Location: The Lakes Region
3,074 posts, read 4,085,693 times
Reputation: 2344
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekka-maki View Post
Franken slams GOP on Senate floor: ‘You’re not entitled to your own facts’ | Raw Story (http://rawstory.com/2009/12/franken-slams-gop-senate-floor-youre-entitled-facts/ - broken link)

I'm none too excited about the latest iteration of the Senate Health Bill, but Franken's frankness is amusing as always!

What an idiot...........
 
Old 12-24-2009, 07:32 AM
 
Location: Texas
34,954 posts, read 19,098,572 times
Reputation: 20531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post
What an idiot...........

Franken graduated from Harvard. Lots of idiots go to school there. Rush says college professors are dumb. School teachers, too.
 
Old 12-24-2009, 07:41 AM
 
Location: Central Illinois -
21,299 posts, read 14,222,725 times
Reputation: 14388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Franken graduated from Harvard. Lots of idiots go to school there. Rush says college professors are dumb. School teachers, too.

Rush quit college in his first semester. He went to a Missouri junior college. Sean Hannity never even went. Sarah Palin went to 5 different ones to attain the always difficult and much coveted "journalism" degree.......
 
Old 12-24-2009, 07:46 AM
 
Location: West Michigan
12,359 posts, read 7,706,015 times
Reputation: 7213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Franken graduated from Harvard. Lots of idiots go to school there. Rush says college professors are dumb. School teachers, too.
Boy, and Rush is such a great judge of intelligent college professors having been exposed to so many college courses in his life. [That's sarcasm in case there is any doubt.]
 
Old 12-24-2009, 07:51 AM
 
Location: Chicago Suburbs
3,191 posts, read 3,776,835 times
Reputation: 1161
Bush holds degrees from both Yale and Harvard, but yet was considered (and callled much worse) an idiot by the left.


Most of you seem quite comfortable wearing the hypocrite label.
 
Old 12-24-2009, 08:18 AM
 
Location: Foot of the Rockies
86,839 posts, read 102,174,122 times
Reputation: 32933
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Bush holds degrees from both Yale and Harvard, but yet was considered (and callled much worse) an idiot by the left.


Most of you seem quite comfortable wearing the hypocrite label.
You can't have it both ways. Harvard/Yale grads are either dumb, pointy-headed intellectuals or they're bright. Your guys made the dichotomy; you choose.
 
Old 12-24-2009, 08:24 AM
 
Location: Chicago Suburbs
3,191 posts, read 3,776,835 times
Reputation: 1161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
You can't have it both ways. Harvard/Yale grads are either dumb, pointy-headed intellectuals or they're bright. Your guys made the dichotomy; you choose.
Exactly, admonishing others for calling Franken an idiot while holding up his education as proof to the contrary, also applies to Bush and co.

Thank you and happy holidays.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top