Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2010, 05:52 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times

Advertisements

BTW, this is what an the Standard Certificate of Live Birth looks like:
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/bir...3final-ACC.pdf

Of course, states are allowed to implement the form they wish to to use, and ask for which information they want to keep track of. Notice that alot of information are protected private information by HIPAA and various privacy laws.

Old 05-01-2010, 05:55 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deturmind View Post
It was directed towards Arus pronounced "A Rouse"

Check my post I never used the word "liar".<snip>
You addressed Arus but you quoted Katiana, that is odd. You posted, "You sir, are
lying about being from Hawaii." Sounds like you called someone a liar to me....

Old 05-01-2010, 05:57 PM

Quote:
No its not pronounced that way. but your attempt to do so is fine. I dont care. it doesn't change the fact that you don't know what you are talking about.

Btw, YOU did direct it at Katiana. YOU quoted her:

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9243/20100501165427.jpg (broken link)

and you confused what he/she said to me in a later post

Old 05-01-2010, 06:01 PM

229 posts, read 241,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Again where did Katiana state that he/she was from Hawaii?

It's not an opinion when its FACT. All you have is opinions.

I didn't make any statement on your age. You may want to ACTUALLY know who you are replying to.
To many libs just blended together. The fact is the cert provided could be fraudulent. According to the US Govt. (link posted earlier) it is the easiest document to forge or obtain in someone else's name.

Face it, there is suspicion, the sheep just follow and say " ObAHHma!"

If he shows the long form ... game over birthers loose. If not, the game continues.

Old 05-01-2010, 06:05 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Quote:
<snip>If he shows the long form ... game over birthers loose. If not, the game continues.
Well you have fun ya hear, are you a 9/11 troofer too?

Old 05-01-2010, 06:05 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by red red rose View Post
No, they were citizens of the States under the Articles of Confederation.

Our Documents - Articles of Confederation (1777)
"After considerable debate and alteration, the Articles of Confederation were adopted by the Continental Congress on November 15, 1777. This document served as the United States' first constitution, and was in force from March 1, 1781, until 1789 when the present day Constitution went into effect."
Supreme Law Library : Resources : Two Classes
"It is true, every person, and every class and description of persons, who were at the time of the adoption of the Constitution recognized as citizens in the several States, became also citizens of this new political body; but none other; it was formed by them, and for them and their posterity, but for no one else."
Your ignorance of your own country's history must be awfully embarrassing.
Not embarrassed at all. What citizenship did they have before the articles of confederation? Hint: starts with a "B".

Old 05-01-2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:
To many libs just blended together. The fact is the cert provided could be fraudulent. According to the US Govt. (link posted earlier) it is the easiest document to forge or obtain in someone else's name.
Could be is supposition, based around no facts.

Until you present evidence to the contrary that Obama's is one of those 'forged" certificates, you have nothing supportin this claim.

Its a red herring.

Quote:
No, there is suspicion by a number of kooks. We can't help it if you like to side with idiots and believe their CLAIMS over the officials from Hawaii, who I place more faith and trust over what they say than anonymous trolls with questionable agendas on the net.

Quote:
If he shows the long form ... game over birthers loose. If not, the game continues.

THERE IS NO LONG FORM.
how many times must this be repeated?

Old 05-01-2010, 06:13 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:

What is the easiest document to forge or obtain in someone else's name?

Quote:

Check my post I never used the word "liar".

My apologies if I offended Katiana.
You didn't offend me, but you did say someone was lying. I am from Pennsylvania, and my BC has less iformation than Obama's. It has no time of birth, nor my parents' races, for example.

Old 05-01-2010, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
You addressed Arus but you quoted Katiana, that is odd. You posted, "You sir, are
lying about being from Hawaii." Sounds like you called someone a liar to me....
Check the spelling ... I called them a person who lies down alot

Old 05-01-2010, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
No its not pronounced that way. but your attempt to do so is fine. I dont care. it doesn't change the fact that you don't know what you are talking about.

Btw, YOU did direct it at Katiana. YOU quoted her:

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9243/20100501165427.jpg (broken link)

and you confused what he/she said to me in a later post
As I stated, I made a mistake. I apoligized. That is a fact. It is merely your opion that I do not know what I am talking about.

Look up word rouse ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies