Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 05:37 PM

3,681 posts, read 9,059,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I think since 2006
Yes, it was that VERY frustrating game against Seattle... All they needed was ONE freaking offensive TD and could not get it done... I did enjoy them beating Tampa Bay that year in the 1st round.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2012, 05:38 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times
Do the skins take their chances with Cousins one more time against the 4-10 Eagles next week?

That way they can rest RG3 up for the possible big matchup in week 17 against Dallas

Old 12-16-2012, 05:44 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
If rg3 is ready to go, there's no way you start Cousins over him. absolutely no way.

Old 12-16-2012, 05:46 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
If rg3 is ready to go, there's no way you start Cousins over him. absolutely no way.

Since they are dealing with a knee injury I figured since the Eagles are not a threat in no way just have RG3 rest another week. The Eagles have the same record as the Browns by the way so why not see what Cousins can do one more time

Old 12-16-2012, 05:52 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,101,580 times
Quote:
It was a surprise because the Falcons just lost to a 4-9 Panthers team last week. The Falcons are still a JOKE until they win a game in the playoffs
Falcons went to Philly and dragged the Eagles, so if we are a joke what are y'all?
LMAO @ you guys giving Vick all that money. I got all the love for MV7 in the world but he is an accident prone Mr. Glass.

Old 12-16-2012, 05:53 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
i definitely hear what you're saying, and you make a good point.

But with nothing else to play for, Philly would love to play spoiler and knock the Skins outta the playoffs. On the road, in Philly, division game...not an easy win.

You play the 22 guys out there who give you the best chance to win. RG3 is that guy if he can go.

Old 12-16-2012, 05:57 PM

2,222 posts, read 3,601,876 times
Quote:
Since they are dealing with a knee injury I figured since the Eagles are not a threat in no way just have RG3 rest another week. The Eagles have the same record as the Browns by the way so why not see what Cousins can do one more time
Until you've secured the playoffs, every team is a threat.

Old 12-16-2012, 06:06 PM
FBJ

Quote:

But with nothing else to play for, Philly would love to play spoiler and knock the Skins outta the playoffs. On the road, in Philly, division game...not an easy win.

You play the 22 guys out there who give you the best chance to win. RG3 is that guy if he can go.

The eagles can't knock the skins out of the playoffs

Old 12-16-2012, 06:08 PM
FBJ

Quote:

Since the Cowboys won then I say just go ahead and start RG3 because they have to win that game next week. If Dallas had lost to the steelers they would have had a game to play around with but now they need that game.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:57 PM

2,222 posts, read 3,601,876 times
Chicago went from first round bye to currently on the outside looking in ... if the Bears do indeed miss the playoffs, how long until the media runs Cutler out of town?

Fortunately for them, their last two games are against garbage teams (Cards and Lions). Dallas has a winnable but still challenging game against the Saints, but then a game at FedEx against one of the two hottest teams in football right now. The Giants have a tough game in Baltimore followed by the sorry Eagles, and Minnesota's got two hard match ups at Houston and hosting the Packers. So it looks like the Bears have a pretty good shot to play themselves back into the WC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football