Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2022, 02:57 PM

20,523 posts, read 33,586,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamornious View Post
Pretty rough start with Dak getting hurt. At they play in the NFC east so they could still have a playoff shot.
Extremely doubtful
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2022, 09:41 AM

45,644 posts, read 27,260,958 times
Are you at this point yet... Dak or Coop?

If not - when do you start asking the question?

Old 10-03-2022, 04:59 PM

3,266 posts, read 5,640,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

If not - when do you start asking the question?
I'm a longtime Cowboy fan. I'm not asking that question. Rush has not passed for over 250 yds yet. He has limitations. The Cowboy D won those games along with Cooper playing without in int and handling the rush packages thrown at him. He's a high IQ QB with physical limitations. Al some point a NFL defensive coordinator is gonna shut him down . . . period ! It could happen against the Rams.

Dak is just a little bit better than Rush and he makes $40M/yr so he's the starter.

Old 10-03-2022, 05:06 PM

3,742 posts, read 2,575,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Fair question.. I think Dak deserves to start once he's healthy again. But truth is, I don't think there's much difference in effectiveness between Dak and Rush.

After this weekend I will also say as of 2022, Cooper Rush is a better QB than Wentz..and they look like they're the same person. Change my mind ~

Old 10-06-2022, 01:41 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,503,473 times
I normally don't pick teams playing their backup QB but the Cowboys pass rush against the Rams bad O line and overall lackluster offense is a big matchup advantage for the Cowboys.

Old 10-19-2022, 12:25 PM

796 posts, read 506,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTex View Post
I'm a longtime Cowboy fan. I'm not asking that question. Rush has not passed for over 250 yds yet. He has limitations. The Cowboy D won those games along with Cooper playing without in int and handling the rush packages thrown at him. He's a high IQ QB with physical limitations. Al some point a NFL defensive coordinator is gonna shut him down . . . period ! It could happen against the Rams.

Dak is just a little bit better than Rush and he makes $40M/yr so he's the starter.
Agree with u again Bob. Yes Dak is overrated and overpaid but he clearly is the starter. I'm just glad we have a viable backup with Rush who can hold a few games down. He showed his limitations last Sunday night against Philly.

Old 11-20-2022, 10:19 PM

3,266 posts, read 5,640,884 times
Even though there's no Cowboy fans here on this site or at least rarely one post here on C-D Pro Football board (other than me) I thought this needs to be bumped to page 1.

Next up the NYG.

Old 11-21-2022, 05:27 AM

796 posts, read 506,111 times
Quote:
Even though there's no Cowboy fans here on this site or at least rarely one post here on C-D Pro Football board (other than me) I thought this needs to be bumped to page 1.

Next up the NYG.
Yeah Bob not many of us post on here like we used to do but man I wasn't expecting my Boys to whip on the used to be 8-1 Vikes like that.

Love having Pollard in the passing game. I think both him and Zeke should be used in the passing game more especially Pollard with intermediate to deep passes with his speed.

Maher making those FGs and that second one (why they tool so long to review Lamb's catch)

Defense back! Was disappointed with us losing to Green Bay last week since their team isn't as good but A Rod has our number.

Would love to see my Boys get another W on Turkey Day!

Old 11-21-2022, 06:41 AM

45,644 posts, read 27,260,958 times
Quote:

Next up the NYG.
Everyone loves a winner... (i'm guilty as well)

Same on the Eagles page with the old guard drying up. I contacted one of them and she said she wasn't following football said the kneeling nonsense took place.

Old 11-21-2022, 08:02 AM

18,233 posts, read 25,891,419 times
The game was shown in my area on CBS, the Raider/Bronco game was on FOX. I was able to watch a little bit of it, I have thought that at some point the Vikings would be exposed, but 40-3? Yeow!!

Two stats really jump out here---

Dak Prescott was 22 for 25 for 276 yards and 2 td's--QB rating was 139.3
Ten Cowboys caught passes from Prescott.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football