Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2018, 07:37 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,959,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Omg! I am seriously going to do this! I always love little fun kid bedtime things, but I always tell myself, Come on, you're a grown adult, you gotta draw the line somewhere. But this sounds so beautiful, and I really am going to do it. Thank you so much for the idea! lol
You will love it!!!!!! My husband and I comment on it nearly every single night when we crawl into bed! Apparently it lasts a long time because we have lived in our current house for going on five years and we painted it before we moved in!

IT IS A MUST HAVE IN OUR FIRST WORLD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2018, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I'm stealing it too, but I want to due petroglyphs in the entry hall.
My husband took the leftover paint and painted a big eyeball looking down from the ceiling on one of the trailers on location in the bedroom.

Old 12-10-2018, 06:40 AM

4,143 posts, read 3,058,396 times
I have a glow in the dark moon in the upper corner of my bedroom. I took a 12" fluorescent lamp, painted it black, removed the plastic bulb cover, and put in a black light bulb. I also made a sheet metal cover that blocks the light from the bulb so that you don't see the bulb, just the glowing moon.

Old 12-11-2018, 03:48 AM

9,457 posts, read 5,225,471 times
I get my hair colored (at great expense - and which I've decided to discontinue, BTW) and I use a fairly expensive shampoo for color treated hair. I like it, it smells very nice. Last time around, I let the stylist talk me in to purchasing a product that (supposedly) makes my hair look like I was at the beach - after I dry it. So, I wash my hair to get it clean and then I put a product in it that makes it look like it was misted with salt water. A) why don't I just mist it with salt water before I dry it? B) why bother washing it regularly at all, since it will look like that if I go a couple days w/out washing it? an C)how did I get schnookered like this? smh LOL

Old 12-11-2018, 10:11 AM

35,078 posts, read 17,024,527 times
I have about 7900 songs downloaded to my iPhone. Almost every sync a bunch of them don't copy over from the computer to the phone.

Old 12-11-2018, 04:02 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,873,169 times
I love my husband, but I am trying to bake (and do laundry) and he was just sitting here chatting away, chatting, chatting, chatting.... I'm trying to read recipes, set timers, and measure stuff.

I sent him to the store for some ingredients, then I have 7 people blowing up my phone texting planning a group vacay....

Just waiting for one of the dogs to puke or something.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-11-2018, 05:00 PM

9,457 posts, read 5,225,471 times
I wore a shirt today that had bell cuffs on it. But I had to wear a sweater over it so I had to pull the cuffs through the sleeves and it looked stupid. If I left them mushed inside the sweater, when I took the sweater off, the cuffs were totally wrinkled.
The stuff I have to put up with!

Old 12-12-2018, 05:27 PM

2,483 posts, read 2,476,223 times
GrubHub is sin!

What's the use of stocking house full of fresh fruits and veggies, when with just two swipes on an phone app can bring you a family sized peach cobbler to your door in minutes.

It was way easier to lose weight 10 years ago!

Now I'm about to pass-out...........

Old 12-12-2018, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I love my husband, but I am trying to bake (and do laundry) and he was just sitting here chatting away, chatting, chatting, chatting.... I'm trying to read recipes, set timers, and measure stuff.

I sent him to the store for some ingredients, then I have 7 people blowing up my phone texting planning a group vacay....

Just waiting for one of the dogs to puke or something.
Speaking of dogs puking, I took my two big dogs on a 3 hour road trip. Ten minutes - TEN MINUTES - from our destination, they both threw up in the back seat - and then proceeded to start eating it. OH. MY. FREAKING. GOSH. So here I am, barreling down the road with the windows down and music blaring so that I can't smell or hear their puke drama, and literally as I pulled into the driveway of our destination, a BUZZARD flew in front of my car and I hit it and blood and guts and feathers went all over my windshield.

I got out of the car screaming, "CLEANING SUPPLIES, I NEED CLEANING SUPPLIES!"

Old 12-13-2018, 04:39 AM

35,078 posts, read 17,024,527 times
My 2018 Toyota Camry's phone contract favorites and Home phone contact settings had to be reloaded for no very good reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology