Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 02:52 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,048,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
aH, I need a drink and I barely ever drink......Husband said MIL from hell came out and told him SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS if something happened to us!.
More to the story... Day before I saw Mrs. Jackson on TV and mentioned that she's a bit elderly to take care of the kids,etc...and one being only 6 *Blanket*....Stinky MIL piped up and said yes, I dont know anything and rolls her eyes..and said that she could do it, blah blah...I said, sorry I would want someone more to our ages to take care of them..I said, what happens when they fall or are sick? take care of themselves? she said, yes, 6 years old is old enough to fend for yourself!!! So she obviously knew it would get back to me and makes that BRASH STATEMENT! lol ROFL.................. I said to my husband, what did you say back to her? He said that she is almost 80 and has a bad knee...etc. I said, what about that she is vehement toward me and won't bathe/shower and is leaving in a car to go back to the airport early.....? Wow, de ja vu I told him!! He said, oh she got the hint--I said, she did it out of spite!! Ay ay ay. Dumb like a fox, I tell you!! girls. What a stinky woman. She needs a bomb up her hootch and arse to clean out the webs and the poop stains..........
Dear God, all of us Campers would take care of the kids before we'd let her lay her dirty fingers on them. A 6 year old can take care of themselves, yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. And yeah, she does need a bomp up her hootch and arse to clean out the cobwebs and stains (not that that is a visual I wanted imprinted in my brain LOL)

Last edited by JustJoy; 08-01-2009 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: a 'bomp' is a special, cleansing kind of 'bomb' LOL Whoops

Old 08-01-2009, 02:55 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,374,728 times
Quote:
aH, I need a drink and I barely ever drink......Husband said MIL from hell came out and told him SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS if something happened to us!.
More to the story... Day before I saw Mrs. Jackson on TV and mentioned that she's a bit elderly to take care of the kids,etc...and one being only 6 *Blanket*....Stinky MIL piped up and said yes, I dont know anything and rolls her eyes..and said that she could do it, blah blah...I said, sorry I would want someone more to our ages to take care of them..I said, what happens when they fall or are sick? take care of themselves? she said, yes, 6 years old is old enough to fend for yourself!!! So she obviously knew it would get back to me and makes that BRASH STATEMENT! lol ROFL.................. I said to my husband, what did you say back to her? He said that she is almost 80 and has a bad knee...etc. I said, what about that she is vehement toward me and won't bathe/shower and is leaving in a car to go back to the airport early.....? Wow, de ja vu I told him!! He said, oh she got the hint--I said, she did it out of spite!! Ay ay ay. Dumb like a fox, I tell you!! girls. What a stinky woman. She needs a bomb up her hootch and arse to clean out the webs and the poop stains..........

I told him if she was only 55 and "able" I wouldn't let her take our kids!! He said, I agree totally..I said did it occur to you that I just wouldn't due to more pertinent reasons? He had a perplexed look. Now I really need a drink.... He said it would never happen.

Tex- baking soda on the bee stings....
Baking soda...hmmm...yes....that will work!! Thanks girl!

You tell Stinky MIL that Noah and Mia have an Aunt that would take very good care of them and is CLEAN!!

Old 08-01-2009, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Doesn't matter if I am a nurse or not---I appreciate every bit of advice you girls offer! Off to apply hydrocortisone cream to my one sting up by my bikini bite. That is the biggest one...it is now 6" in length and 3" across--and burns like h*ll.

I went outside to finish mowing the front yard ...couldn't find the hole, so I think the bees were just there near my flowers and just attacked me because I got too close. little f***er's
They are little f***er's and dear God, the one is now 6 x 3 When I wear bright colored clothing when gardening they seem to think I'm a frickin' flower or something so I try to wear neutral colors so they leave me alone.

Old 08-01-2009, 03:00 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,659 times
Quote:
Baking soda...hmmm...yes....that will work!! Thanks girl!

You tell Stinky MIL that Noah and Mia have an Aunt that would take very good care of them and is CLEAN!!

I told him NEVER!!!!!!!! I would entrust my kids to you before I would EVER consider that woman to ever take care of them. OMG! I almost fell over lol...............

Quote:
Dear God, all of us Campers would take care of the kids before we'd let her lay her dirty fingers on them. A 6 year old can take care of themselves, yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. And yeah, she does need a bomp up her hootch and arse to clean out the cobwebs and stains (not that that is a visual I wanted imprinted in my brain LOL)
Rofl. LMAO @dirty fingers. My kids would be sick all the time if she had them in her care. Wow, that is a nightmare I don't even want to think about LOL>>>>>>>>

Can I adopt you guys as my long lost sisters that I do not have???

Old 08-01-2009, 03:06 PM

Quote:
I told him NEVER!!!!!!!! I would entrust my kids to you before I would EVER consider that woman to ever take care of them. OMG! I almost fell over lol...............

Rofl. LMAO @dirty fingers. My kids would be sick all the time if she had them in her care. Wow, that is a nightmare I don't even want to think about LOL>>>>>>>>

You and I have already adopted each other as sisters, remember? Now doesn't that cruise with the girls sound better? I think you need yourself some girl time! Even if you bring the family--It would be great and just what the doc ordered. Besides--I would get to meet my niece and nephew!!!

Old 08-01-2009, 03:06 PM

Quote:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!! (and I wash my hands after I go to the bathroom and do take showers LOL) Plus they can play with Albert - extra bonus for them

Old 08-01-2009, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
They are little f***er's and dear God, the one is now 6 x 3 When I wear bright colored clothing when gardening they seem to think I'm a frickin' flower or something so I try to wear neutral colors so they leave me alone.
It burns too!

Old 08-01-2009, 03:09 PM

Quote:
You and I have already adopted each other as sisters, remember? Now doesn't that cruise with the girls sound better? I think you need yourself some girl time! Even if you bring the family--It would be great and just what the doc ordered. Besides--I would get to meet my niece and nephew!!!
OUR niece and nephew LOL

Old 08-01-2009, 03:26 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,275,534 times
Quote:
This works great!

Well, I came inside from mowing. I just got attacked by bees in my front yard. I have 5 stings on my legs...3 down by my ankles and 3 up by my "you know what"...I had loose shorts on and they flew up under and got me right by the bikiini line. Did I say how much I HATE THIS PLACE.
Bees? OMG..I am so allergic to bees, I will run a mile..are you ok Tex?
Get thee the hell out of dodge, girl...if only..now just take it easy...benadryl..what am i telling you for, lol you are a nurse..let me know if you are ok...i was just chatting online with my sis about the cruise..we want to go soo bad....

Old 08-01-2009, 03:30 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,275,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
OUR niece and nephew LOL
Yes, OUR, lol...what little sweethearts they are..tell them their aunties love them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate