Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 05:52 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times

Advertisements

Tex for now he is!!! It's still draining!

Barb how was the pasta?????

Barometric must be below 30 my knees are better than the jerk weathermen who said GREAT weather-not.

Old 07-03-2009, 06:25 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times
Well, I applied for a second PER DIEM job to work some extra hours. It is private duty in homes w/adults and kids who are vent-dependent, trached and such who need around the clock care. So I heard yesterday that I was hired!!

They had to do a criminal background check and a child abuse history clearance on me before I could actually start to work though. So I thought I would let y'all know, your young 'uns are safe around me! I received my child abuse clearance certificate in the mail today. Very official looking, stating there is nothing on my records indicating I am a child perpetrator or ever having been convicted of any child abuse.

Lace: It will probably drain for a few days and then start to slow down. Just use clean technique like I'm sure they taught you. You'll be fine.

Old 07-03-2009, 06:33 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
Lacey, spaghetti turned out yummy...had some for a late lunch today...i have some salad fixings left, wish I had some chicken breast all cooked up..that sounds good. might just have salad without chicken, lol.

sounds like you are being a good nurse to Mr. L. So glad we have our resident nurse Tex on here..and Shelly, I am so relieved to hear you are not a perpetrator, lol. I know they have to check those things, I worked for schools for years...

ok, off to find some dinner..

Old 07-03-2009, 07:10 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Well, I applied for a second PER DIEM job to work some extra hours. It is private duty in homes w/adults and kids who are vent-dependent, trached and such who need around the clock care. So I heard yesterday that I was hired!!

They had to do a criminal background check and a child abuse history clearance on me before I could actually start to work though. So I thought I would let y'all know, your young 'uns are safe around me! I received my child abuse clearance certificate in the mail today. Very official looking, stating there is nothing on my records indicating I am a child perpetrator or ever having been convicted of any child abuse.

Yeah, like YOU would be a pedophile or child abuser - Um, NOT - but now you have a fancy certificate to show people "hey I won't abuse your kid'. Congratulations and you're going to be so much help to those kids.
Oh and DM, I'm in the TROPICS and haven't seen even one darn snake - think they're all camping out at Painter's house. Guess they know she's an animal lover LOL

So just in case you ran out of sausage here's some more for you, along with some of those little corns you could use for your salad - get cut? Well this guy even comes with bandages

Old 07-03-2009, 07:11 PM

Joy..oh my...words dont quite cover it..glad i am not eating corn in my salad tonight, ewww...

Old 07-03-2009, 07:16 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Joy..oh my...words dont quite cover it..glad i am not eating corn in my salad tonight, ewww...
Well you could always save them for guests you really don't like, then watch them eat em and get a good chuckle

Old 07-03-2009, 07:33 PM

Old 07-03-2009, 07:54 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
..and Shelly, I am so relieved to hear you are not a perpetrator, lol. I know they have to check those things, I worked for schools for years. ..
It's nice to have it in writing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21
Yeah, like YOU would be a pedophile or child abuser - Um, NOT - but now you have a fancy certificate to show people "hey I won't abuse your kid'. Congratulations and you're going to be so much help to those kids.
I know...It is neat to have an offical certificate saying so, ya know?!! Thanks Joy...I hope I can be a calming, healing presence for them. They are already dealing with so much on their plates at such a young age.

NJ...where are you???? I have a fancy smancy certificate now saying your twinadoos are safe with Aunt Shelly!!!

Old 07-03-2009, 08:06 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post

Lace: It will probably drain for a few days and then start to slow down. Just use clean technique like I'm sure they taught you. You'll be fine.
concratz texas.

Old 07-03-2009, 08:16 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,423 times

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate