Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 09:41 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
So I just noticed that now there's a poll on the Camp about what temperature we set thermostats during summer - wouldn't mind except there's not an option for 'don't need no stinking thermostats'. Guess I'll just pick a temp and hope it goes away but I don't need heat or A/C so . . .
Joy I thought about that AFTER I posted the poll, I thought, wait, Joy has those tropical breezes..

Old 07-03-2009, 10:08 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,349,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
It's nice to have it in writing!

I know...It is neat to have an offical certificate saying so, ya know?!! Thanks Joy...I hope I can be a calming, healing presence for them. They are already dealing with so much on their plates at such a young age.

NJ...where are you???? I have a fancy smancy certificate now saying your twinadoos are safe with Aunt Shelly!!!
Shelaroni! I am here officially on the 4th of July!!!!!!!! It is now 12:01am!I felll asleep on the couch for the last 2 hrs. lol....and heard my husband snoring his ass off lol........I'm awake now LOL!
Congrats on the job. You will be an angel to these kids!! You have the magic touch girl! I commend you..I know my kids are safe with Auntie Shelly pre- certificate!! You rock girl.. Throwing confetti on you girlfriend!!!

Happy 4th all!! It was quiet here so far....Usually we hear a ton of fireworks going off but not so far............I am sure tomorrow will be a diff. story.. We'll watch the fireworks from our deck tonite...

I could go for a vodka cranberry right now lol.....not that I drink much, rarely actually lol......Maybe I will break open our wine that;s been sitting in our fridge for the last year lol..............

Old 07-03-2009, 10:17 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Shelaroni! I am here officially on the 4th of July!!!!!!!! It is now 12:01am!I felll asleep on the couch for the last 2 hrs. lol....and heard my husband snoring his ass off lol........I'm awake now LOL!
Congrats on the job. You will be an angel to these kids!! You have the magic touch girl! I commend you..I know my kids are safe with Auntie Shelly pre- certificate!! You rock girl.. Throwing confetti on you girlfriend!!!

Happy 4th all!! It was quiet here so far....Usually we hear a ton of fireworks going off but not so far............I am sure tomorrow will be a diff. story.. We'll watch the fireworks from our deck tonite...

I could go for a vodka cranberry right now lol.....not that I drink much, rarely actually lol......Maybe I will break open our wine that;s been sitting in our fridge for the last year lol..............
Thanks NJ!! I appreciate that you knew your twinadoos were safe w/me pre-certificate.

You are so funny--"woke up to my husband snoring his ass off!" LOL!!!

How did the blueberry picking go? Have a drink...I will have one with you!

Oh I voted 78 on the poll. I also keep my ceiling fans on. Lucky Joy--has those nice island breezes all the time...I'm jealous. What is the time difference there? Like right now it is 12:18 am for me. (Eastern time)

Old 07-03-2009, 10:19 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Joy I thought about that AFTER I posted the poll, I thought, wait, Joy has those tropical breezes..
LOL you're a riot and actually that's not too far off from the place I lived at when I was in Bocas full time. I'll post pics sometime showing views I had there. Well Albert is ready to go nighty-night (has been since frickin' 8PM) so I'm hitting the sack and snuggling with my boy.

Old 07-03-2009, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Thanks NJ!! I appreciate that you knew your twinadoos were safe w/me pre-certificate.

Oh I voted 78 on the poll. I also keep my ceiling fans on. Lucky Joy--has those nice island breezes all the time...I'm jealous. What is the time difference there? Like right now it is 12:18 am for me. (Eastern time)
Hey Tex, it's 11:26PM here now - when you look at time zones we're the same as Bogata - sometimes same as EST but you guys have daylight savings time and we stay the same here. And yeah, when I'm in Bocas have sea breezes, but I'm in Boquete now so cool mountain breezes. Either way, absolutely perfect! I go between both places 'cause have offices, but have had to spend more time in Boquete recently 'cause we've been real busy here and a couple of flakey agents I had to deal with Hoping to get to my Bocas office like real soon, 'cause it's warm and sunny there now and, of course, in the Caribbean but I love the mountains and my flowers so both places are okay with me.

Old 07-03-2009, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Hey Tex, it's 11:26PM here now - when you look at time zones we're the same as Bogata - sometimes same as EST but you guys have daylight savings time and we stay the same here. And yeah, when I'm in Bocas have sea breezes, but I'm in Boquete now so cool mountain breezes. Either way, absolutely perfect! I go between both places 'cause have offices, but have had to spend more time in Boquete recently 'cause we've been real busy here and a couple of flakey agents I had to deal with Hoping to get to my Bocas office like real soon, 'cause it's warm and sunny there now and, of course, in the Caribbean but I love the mountains and my flowers so both places are okay with me.
Joy I would love to see pics of both places if you have them! Sounds like paradise.

Old 07-03-2009, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Joy I would love to see pics of both places if you have them! Sounds like paradise.
Promise I'll post some over the weekend and yeah, total paradise. I just love it here. Okay, Albert just bit the Sh*t out of me so have to go to bed or I won't have any skin left. I'll check the camp tomorrow but most of you guys will be out for 4th celebrations so I'll try and post some suprises for when you're back at the Camp - well that is if DM and I don't accidently burn it down LOL

Old 07-03-2009, 10:38 PM

Quote:

Hey Tex!!! Hey c21!!!
Oh!! The blueberry picking was GREAT. We all had a blast...I will post pics soon....tomorrow, I mean later today lol..I promise...
I wanted to thank Crazyma for the freezing of the blueberries. She read my mind!! I was just telling my hub in the car yesterday how I wanted to freeze them...Thanks Sara for the info!!! We picked 5 lbs!!!!! Soo cheap too!! I think it was 1.50 per lb..How cheap is that...yummy. I love them! So many antioxidents in them!! Will make muffins soon too...and freeze alot!! We have watermelon for tomorrow too!! Eating healthy..Did 17 mi. this week 5 days in a row at gym. Taking a day off..Whew LOL>>I am toning alot but why the hell does it take so long to get the lbs. off lol...Maybe I will become a migrant blueberry picker...loll........that is alot of work sistas......lol........

Old 07-03-2009, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Promise I'll post some over the weekend and yeah, total paradise. I just love it here. Okay, Albert just bit the Sh*t out of me so have to go to bed or I won't have any skin left. I'll check the camp tomorrow but most of you guys will be out for 4th celebrations so I'll try and post some suprises for when you're back at the Camp - well that is if DM and I don't accidently burn it down LOL
what the hell time is it in Bogota time>>??lol

Old 07-03-2009, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
what the hell time is it in Bogota time>>??lol
She's an hour behind us! Did you make that vodka/cranberry drink?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate