Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2009, 05:15 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,871,985 times

Advertisements

Barb shocked to see you so early. He's in fantastic shape otherwise and not opposed to surgery and says next eruption he will do it. Have to before Obama "pulls the plug" on us.

Old 10-20-2009, 05:17 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,281,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Barb shocked to see you so early. He's in fantastic shape otherwise and not opposed to surgery and says next eruption he will do it. Have to before Obama "pulls the plug" on us.
Oh good Lacey..sounds like he is preparing himself for it...yeah probably won't wait too long, Obamarama has 'plans' for us 'old folks'..

Old 10-20-2009, 06:18 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,353,652 times
Noah better. Miss Mia ok.
I am off to physical in a few hrs.! Annual...great after hacking last 2 weeks lol.. Yeah! Send some prayers everything will be good!

Lacey- first stop- (after getting bloodwork-been fasting 12 hrs)...German Butcher. Then Wegmans lol...

Tex- how are you girl? roomie? Watsaboo?

Barb- terrific.Congrats on baby girl coming into family!

Painter- plaster a big sign in front of your house "buyers suck" LOL.

Joy- java queen? You up? Sorry cant write more. You know what time it is!! Ugh.,Ugly mug time at bus stop soon lol.

Old 10-20-2009, 06:41 AM

You go NJS!!! Good luck-bet you're getting chicken salad and get it on a hard roll all the while thinking of me.

Old 10-20-2009, 08:28 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,383,340 times
My friend who works in Kentucky's HUD program sent me an email today saying they are trying to pass the bill to up the tax credit to $15,000.00 for ALL buyers, not just first time home buyers and up the credit limits AND income limits! They are trying to extend it until June! This is HUGE! I hope it passes.

Old 10-20-2009, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Sir Watson spoiled? NO lol nighty night girlfriend with your little bundle of joy
LOL!!!
Quote:
Tex-doc recommends surgery now, Mr. L wants to wait.
Why does he want to wait? He sure has had a tough time with this issue. Did the doctor say it would be resolved with surgery?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
I am up. I am not happy about it..4 am west coast time..got about 2 hours sleep..our son and wife got here about 45 min ago and he and I are sitting here watching SportsCenter, lol. Boning upon our baseball for today..

I will go back to bed, my eyes feel like they have grit in them..in a normal lifetime I would have been sleeping soundly and seen them when I got up in the morning. Nothing 'normal' here.
Glad your son and dil made it safely to your home. Have fun at the baseball game!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
I am off to physical in a few hrs.! Annual...great after hacking last 2 weeks lol.. Yeah! Send some prayers everything will be good!
Prayers to you---everything will be fine! Prayers also that the kids soon kick those germs to the curb!

Old 10-20-2009, 08:39 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,056,362 times
Quote:
Morning all.

Barb what parent would let their kid go door to door at anytime-no less at night!

Tex-doc recommends surgery now, Mr. L wants to wait.
Can you believe that? Nowadays? Not like when we were kids but heck even in daylight have to keep an eye on younguns, but at NIGHT On Mr. L. glad not opposed to another surgery and guess the doc agrees to wait for another eruption then doing it. Will continue to keep him and you in our prayers. And I'll promise to eat if you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
I am up. I am not happy about it..4 am west coast time..got about 2 hours sleep..our son and wife got here about 45 min ago and he and I are sitting here watching SportsCenter, lol. Boning upon our baseball for today..

Dear God Barb - no wonder you feel like you have grit in your eyes! Glad your son and DIL got there okay, and try to take a long nap if you can. I want to go back to bed just reading about how little sleep you got
Quote:
He's in fantastic shape otherwise and not opposed to surgery and says next eruption he will do it. Have to before Obama "pulls the plug" on us.
Needless to say I have not followed the Pres. healthcare plan but it ain't sounding good when you all talk about pulling the plug. We have a new Pres so been focusing on what he's doing/needs to still do, but that doesn't sound good

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post

That's great news Annie! Dang this time of year all those germs circulating. Ugh.

Prayers being said but your physical is going to be fine. Maybe he can give you something to make the hacking go away since over the counter/herbal stuff isn't doing the trick.

Lacey- first stop- (after getting bloodwork-been fasting 12 hrs)...German Butcher. Then Wegmans lol... Now that's a great post-fasting treat. Yummy!

Painter- plaster a big sign in front of your house "buyers suck" LOL. Carol, I posted a sign but will be happy to again so you can put on your house lol Hey maybe offer them the guys next door as a closing gift - "House comes complete with armed security right next door!"

Joy- java queen? You up? Sorry cant write more. You know what time it is!! Ugh.,Ugly mug time at bus stop soon lol.
Yeah girl I'm here and yes it's 'that time' shame she wouldn't fall under the bus or something but would probably break the bus. Still think you should fix her up with donut man, drug and then move them out of the neighborhood.

Shel, how are you and Sir Watson doing? Roomie working out okay?

Amy, any word on appraisal and did kids get their stuff moved out in between the rains?

Stoy, you're coming up on closing, huh? Still sorry you have to store some stuff at your moms. Ick. But know you'll find a house soon in CO so then it's with you - not her.

Goldy, you must be out having fun 'cause haven't seen ya in a while girl.

Sara, sure you're having fun playing gramma. Bet it's nice to have DGD close since you didn't get to see her a lot when they were in WA. Hey, you can even teach her the tricks of ebay and craigs list! A child is never too young to learn lol

Kristine -where those pics girl. Waiting to see our new niece! Hope you and the family are good girlfriend.

Lorrie, so I think you guys might be on your way up for Garys check up. Prayers being said. XX

Jody, hope you're doing good and sure you're real busy.

HDL - yes, you only think we've forgot. One of these times you WILL throw up your hands and say 'okay, enough already' and post a quick hi!

Big howdy to everyone else and guess I should check emails then drag my sorry butt down to the office. Woke up yesterday with a monster headache so worked out of the house, but i swear if people don't see my truck in front of the office . . . geesh, why I have people so I don't have to be there all the time, but they don't see my truck and it's like Might have to post a sign that says 'Just because you don't see the owner's truck does not mean anything is wrong. She is the Jefa and can work from home if she wants. Thank you for your understanding" lol Later Gators.

Old 10-20-2009, 08:43 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,056,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
My friend who works in Kentucky's HUD program sent me an email today saying they are trying to pass the bill to up the tax credit to $15,000.00 for ALL buyers, not just first time home buyers and up the credit limits AND income limits! They are trying to extend it until June! This is HUGE! I hope it passes.
Dang Shel that would be great for all the seller's out there - well buyers too DUH but added incentive and ways people can buy. Ooooh I'll keep fingers crossed they pass it!

Old 10-20-2009, 08:45 AM

Tex he's not adverse to the surgery and we know it will happen-he prefers to wait. The doctor thinks, as I do, that being this erupys in the same area (fistula) that surgery will end it. I can't answer for him-I just know what I would do.

There's no way we could go away for the winter because if it happens again we have to be here.

Old 10-20-2009, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post

Shel, how are you and Sir Watson doing? Roomie working out okay?

[ Big howdy to everyone else and guess I should check emails then drag my sorry butt down to the office. Woke up yesterday with a monster headache so worked out of the house, but i swear if people don't see my truck in front of the office . . . geesh, why I have people so I don't have to be there all the time, but they don't see my truck and it's like Might have to post a sign that says 'Just because you don't see the owner's truck does not mean anything is wrong. She is the Jefa and can work from home if she wants. Thank you for your understanding" lol Later Gators.
Watson and I are doing well today. So when will the new covered patio be finished? You can have your morning coffee out there!
Quote:
Tex he's not adverse to the surgery and we know it will happen-he prefers to wait. The doctor thinks, as I do, that being this erupys in the same area (fistula) that surgery will end it. I can't answer for him-I just know what I would do.

There's no way we could go away for the winter because if it happens again we have to be here.
Well, I will pray for this issue to heal and no more eruptions. Poor guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate