Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2007, 10:37 AM
ARC

181 posts, read 786,986 times

Advertisements

Not everyone in the world cares about the personal decisions of other people. Some people actually are "live and let live" type people.

I think deflation after pg and nursing happens in women who do not put on much weight in that area anyway. If you are truly unhappy with your size, breast reduction surgery is an option. I've known women who've had it done and have said it's the best thing they've ever done for themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuharai View Post
Everyone is this world is judgmental, narrow-minded, and mean when it comes to certain things. Again, I will say that women who had implants (to become big 'n busty) just to get attention from the male of the species are the ones whom I look down on.

I'm happy for you that you can do normal activities without problems.

In closing... I keep seeing stories about women who's breasts have de-inflated because of pregnancy and nursing. It makes me jealous.

Old 12-02-2007, 12:46 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,171,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picassine View Post
As far as I'm concerned, I'm a woman btw, I prefer natural. Some fake boobs look terrible. I have been blessed with natural 38DD and my breasts have not yet suffered from gravity LOL. They are still perky for my age and beautiful shape. no 'ski slopes' or 'banana' breasts here. LOL

But I have to say that I take good care of them... I moisturize them and my decolleté, a wrinkled décolleté looks awful. and I sleep with a sport bra so that they are well packaged while I sleep. I truly think that that's the secret for defying gravity and maintaining perky breasts, especially when they're huge.
I've seen any number of bras that are 38DD - in fact, I used to buy them that size and alter them because it was cheaper than trying to find a 32DD.

Old 12-02-2007, 12:59 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anu2 View Post

So, I would love to hear from guys and girls...
1) What qualities do you look for in women's boobs (kind of funny sounding!)?
2) If you were choosing between a real pair that were an A/B cup and very perky, a real pair that were C/D but quite saggy, or a pair of fake C/D cups, which would you choose?
3) What do you consider the perfect size(s)?

And please state whether you are a guy or a girl!
I would like to be a Perfect B, I think that is the most perfect size. Maybe like Jennifer Anniston, I think hers are perfect size. I'm a female btw, I would gladly trade my huge cannons (as they've been called) to anyone who wants to give up their perky B's to me!!

Old 12-02-2007, 08:38 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,923,634 times
This thread had me at "breasts".

Old 12-02-2007, 10:31 PM

4 posts, read 16,079 times
How sick is it that women feel they must put chemicals and bags of stuff into thier chests to attract men and appear "hot", this of course involves surgery that could kill ya, but I guess they think its worth it. What does this say about how women are valued ?

Old 12-03-2007, 10:10 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpocksgirl View Post
How sick is it that women feel they must put chemicals and bags of stuff into thier chests to attract men and appear "hot", this of course involves surgery that could kill ya, but I guess they think its worth it. What does this say about how women are valued ?

Old 12-03-2007, 10:50 AM

270 posts, read 1,159,934 times
man thanks people you had to bring this topic back up to the top now all i can see in my head is my wife's breast. and i wont see her till after five!!!!!! now what am i going to do ?????

Old 12-03-2007, 11:31 AM

6 posts, read 17,156 times
I've always heard the best ones are fake ones that look real or real ones that look fake. Since fake ones are more likely to look fake then you don't want to go too big - a firm c cup is just fine unless the woman is looking to obtain 'looks' from many of the opposite sex. The point is really how the woman feels about them. What makes a sexy woman is how she feels about herself so if she fees sexy with b,c or d, or even no enhancement, that, for her will be the best look.

Old 12-03-2007, 12:03 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,649,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anu2 View Post
Well, serious in that I thought this could be an interesting topic. Not serious in that I'm hoping that no one ends up getting offended by the topic!

What can I say, I have a desk job and I get really bored.
And people wonder why U.S. jobs are being out-sourced to India.

Female here...I'd never vote for fake boobs. Gravity affects all of us.

Old 12-03-2007, 01:45 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
And people wonder why U.S. jobs are being out-sourced to India.

Female here...I'd never vote for fake boobs. Gravity affects all of us.
and soon the men in India will be bringing home enough to pay for their woman to get implants
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships