Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 11:39 AM

951 posts, read 1,810,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deez Nuttz View Post
Most girls don't want nice guys. They want dick heads. Plain and simple. They say they want nice guys but they're only lying to themselves. They're also the same ones that have been treated like **** by everyone they've ever dated so essentially they tell themselves "this is all I'm worth". Eventually they rely on drama the dick head in their lives provide to keep them going.
"Nice" is only something women want when they have other things that they think are more important.

They find a good looking guy with money who treats other people like $hit, but that's OK because he is trying to impress HER.

Later, he no longer needs to impress her and she now wants a nice guy. "Why can't he be nice?" Sniff.

Women really want a nice guy when they are going through divorce with him. Nothing worse than facing an a$$hole then.

Face the fact that there are a number of attributes that aren't on the radar in relationship forming today and marriage is on the rocks as a result.

Nice is closely associated with things like basic decency, intelligence, thrift, foresight, consideration and fidelity.

Most women believe that if he loves me, then he will be all that. However, he's "boring", a fraud and putting on airs if he exhibits these attributes if he doesn't need to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2011, 12:22 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,677,226 times
Why do women still believe that Iron Age tactics and strategies are still useful in the Information Age?

Old 01-16-2011, 01:04 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,686,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deez Nuttz View Post
Most girls don't want nice guys. They want dick heads. Plain and simple. They say they want nice guys but they're only lying to themselves. They're also the same ones that have been treated like **** by everyone they've ever dated so essentially they tell themselves "this is all I'm worth". Eventually they rely on drama the dick head in their lives provide to keep them going.

Below is a little something that hits the nail dead on. Say it isn't so all you want but you're only in denial.
I used to pity the guys who pine for the bad girls, but I'm pretty much over that now. If a guy sets himself up to be a chump to women who simply use him, that's pretty sad.

I'm glad I don't live in the black-and-white PUA world. My husband is neither nice guy nor ********, and I am neither drama-seeking bad girl nor ... what does a PUA call a woman who is not a drama-seeking bad girl? I don't think they even exist in the PUA world.

Old 01-16-2011, 01:23 PM

I think most nice guys would rather get used for sex than relationships. From that perspective, why do women complain about the reverse, while not wanting honesty as a form of respect from guys who would rather be honest than be dishonest about what they want, in the mean time.

Old 01-16-2011, 02:43 PM

Would a nice guy be wrong in considering that a woman who does not want honesty as a form of respect toward fellow human beings has an ulterior motive for doing so?

Old 01-22-2011, 12:31 PM

It is wrong for a nice guy to ask a girl to chuff with him.

Old 01-22-2011, 07:35 PM

What would women consider forms of benefits from a friend with benefits who is in the friend zone?

Old 11-27-2013, 09:32 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,705,440 times
A "Nice guy" and a "quality human being" are two entirely different things. The "nice guy syndrome" usually entails a guy acting like a doormat and permitting the girl to walk all over him and never telling her no and doing whatever she wants. The "bad boy" could also be a quality human being, not all "bad boys" are jerks.

Old 11-27-2013, 09:38 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,809,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
Is that just something women say? If it is, then I expect them to say the same thing in this thread. Women will almost always say that they are looking for a nice or good guy but I think most know women seem to be attracted more to men who mistreat them and put them down. You know, guys who are not nice. So, why do women constantly say that they are looking for a "nice guy" when in reality that is not what they want because that is not what they choose? Do they say that just in case word of it gets back to their Mother or Father?
I don't know. The women I know who say that, mean it.

Old 11-28-2013, 10:32 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,815,517 times
Just because someone wants a nice guy doesn't mean they will take ANY nice guy. The same goes for the other traits that someone is looking for.

No matter what type of person someone is looking for there has to be some sort of attraction, at least enough to build on.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships