Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2011, 02:18 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,679,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna in AZ View Post
Honestly, as far as games go with hot women & hot, 'bad boy' men, it's pretty simple. What you see on the surface is her going home with him but it doesn't last. All these women have are cosmetic surgery payments & unwanted children financial needs on their minds. They enjoy an occasional hook-up with the hot bad boy but usually end up with a rich, older, ugly guy to support them.

What you should know is these types of women are a breed unto themselves. Very different from a cute girl who gets offended when you proposition her. Attractive/cute girls who have substance want the same in a man. Her needs are very different than the above described bimbo.
I know of what I speak. I lived in LA for 10 years, seen it all & had to fight off the bimbo label by being more modest in how I presented myself as all people saw was what you looked like.

Real life example: I befriended a self-described model in LA. She had no female friends & I was new in town & had no clue about these types of girls. Turns out she used me to drive her to a club to meet a bad boy, they go home together, screw once & he never calls her back. She's beside herself, I have to listen to her for hours about how awful he is but she'd take him back in a second. It's ALL about HER. She couldn't give a sh*t about anyone else. Needless to say, they never see each other again.

A month goes by and I meet that guy & he doesn't remember me. We end up going out for three months and I never had sex with him. Things ended because although hot & very rich, he was shallow & stupid and wasn't up to par for me. What lacked in him was SUBSTANCE. That is major for me in attraction.

A good front with nothing to offer is just that. So all those girls who go for the bad guys are just lonely, pathetic & truly unhappy. And I've dated these bad guys and some were sweet underneath but didn't have much to offer in the long run. What you see is not what you get by a mile.

Of course physical attraction is important, I'm not saying it isn't. And I don't think it's shallow either to want that. But I'd rather have it all. Intelligence, values and a soul helps to fill in whatever a person may lack on the exterior to make them truly hot in my eyes.
I used to have a more stereotypical attitude when I was down south for a few years (i.e. Hollywood county). I learned that stereotyping was not for me; especially when chicks can be so cute, just being themselves.

Women also have a Ninth Amendment.

I hope one of the chicks that helped me understand women better doesn't think too badly of me for not saying so when I realized what good points she was making (an epiphany), by simply showing them off. I had already said something more stereotypical and would like to apologize for that, because I am not really like that, afterward.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2011, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
What if the plan backfires and they say yes the first time I ask? Should I say "I'm not serious. I was just wondering if you would say yes"

And if I want a sexless relationship but I get put into the friend zone, wouldn't that be a step in the wrong direction?
You can always ask a guy friend to help out.

Why would getting a sexless relationship in the friend zone be a step in the wrong direction, if you don't want to have sex or kids? It seems, to me, that you could practice being a friend in the friend zone without sex for as long as you want; even if she has to have sex with all of your other guy friends until you change your mind.

Old 01-12-2011, 02:24 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,720,278 times
Quote:
There was a poster that suggested I seek a relationship with a woman in her late 20s or older, because women that age would be more likely to appreciate a relationship where we do other sexual stuff but not actual sex. Like I said, I would be willing to pleasure her sexually in other ways. And I gave the example of a girl at my high school that said she wants to stay celibate forever.

But other than that, no one has given an example of a relationship that would work out. So it's only natural for me to think I would have to lie to get a relationship. I don't want to lie, but if that's my only option...
I did give you options. I suggested a relationship with a woman without a uterus. I've also suggested an open relationship to you before, in which the woman would have the option to sleep with someone other than you.

Old 01-12-2011, 02:27 PM

Quote:
The only reason I said I would be willing to lie is because other posters made it sound like that's my only hope.
Guys usually have to lie For sex not for a Lack of sex. It was a point of contention concerning nice guys who may not want to have to resort to the abomination of hypocrisy, merely to be more loyal to the animal kingdom.

Old 01-12-2011, 02:30 PM

380 posts, read 796,067 times
Or, like I suggested, a relationship where there is only oral sex involved. Probably with an older (than you) women who is more open to a non-conventional type of relationship.
People have given you options but you seem to want to ignore them in favor of a teenage virgin who will be happy dating and not having sex with a guy who is in college. (Dreaming)

Old 01-12-2011, 02:30 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,476,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Because it's highly likely that the first time a woman actually touches you all your big talking will go right out the window.
Even if a woman touches me, that doesn't change the fact that I never want kids.

Like I said, I would be willing to do other sexual stuff. It's not like I want no sexual contact at all ever. I'm willing to get sexual, just not actual sex.

There's not a big difference between sex and seeing someone nude. The only difference is whether or not you put something inside them.

Besides, losing your virginity is an easy thing to do, especially in college. If I really wanted to lose my virginity, don't you think I would be going to every frat party I could? The fact that I don't actively seek to lose my virginity shows that I don't care.

In one of my classes, they handed out condoms. I got 8. I tried on 1 out of curiosity, and threw away the other 7. If I really wanted to lose my virginity, don't you think I would use those condoms and have sex 8 times?

Old 01-12-2011, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I did give you options. I suggested a relationship with a woman without a uterus. I've also suggested an open relationship to you before, in which the woman would have the option to sleep with someone other than you.
And I gave reasons why I wouldn't want to do someone without a uterus. Not just the bribing, but the fact that scientists are developing an artificial uterus. I never want to have sex. No "what if" scenarios. The answer is just no.

In an open relationship, I would feel cheated on. It would be like she's saying a sexless relationship is not good enough for her so she has to shag other guys. I don't remember where I heard this (maybe it was city data) but someone said they didn't have sex with their girlfriend and she cheated on him to find sex. An open relationship would essentially be the same thing.

Old 01-12-2011, 02:41 PM

697 posts, read 1,281,910 times
hopefully you will change your mind about sexless relationships once you a little

Old 01-12-2011, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky86 View Post
Or, like I suggested, a relationship where there is only oral sex involved. Probably with an older (than you) women who is more open to a non-conventional type of relationship.
People have given you options but you seem to want to ignore them in favor of a teenage virgin who will be happy dating and not having sex with a guy who is in college. (Dreaming)
I'm all for the type of relationship you're describing. But I just wonder if people that age would be interested in someone as young as me. I asked you that earlier, but you haven't answered. At 24, would you be interested in a 19 year old? And then keep in mind that the women in question (late 20s or older) are 27+ years old.

I'm also all for a relationship with a teenage virgin. If she hasn't lost her virginity yet, I don't see why this would be an issue, unless she's dying to lose her virginity.

Old 01-12-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
You can always ask a guy friend to help out.

Why would getting a sexless relationship in the friend zone be a step in the wrong direction, if you don't want to have sex or kids? It seems, to me, that you could practice being a friend in the friend zone without sex for as long as you want; even if she has to have sex with all of your other guy friends until you change your mind.
I don't think you understand. I want a girlfriend. I just don't want to have sex with said girlfriend.

If I want a sexless relationship with a girlfriend then it would be a step in the wrong direction to be put into the friend zone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships