Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2011, 08:01 AM

6,041 posts, read 11,476,176 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

If it ain't workin' for ya, fix it!
Over time and through failure, I've learned some things that don't work. So I know some things not to do. I know not to take that approach now. But I'm still not quite sure what works.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2011, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky86 View Post
I would suggest late 20's or older. From my experience many young adults/older teenage girls often only have significant experience with vaginal intercourse. Many younger women also tend to be not as familiar with "art" of pleasing a man orally. I think older women tend to be more in-tuned with their specific sexual likes/dislikes and will be much more open to an orally driven sexual relationship. AKA older women will appreciate it more.
I'd be open to the idea of dating someone in their late 20s. But do you think they would want someone as young as me? You're not quite in your late 20s yet, you're only in your mid 20s. But would you be willing to date a 19 year old?

And the "vaginal intercourse" part of your post reminded me of a scene in the 40 year old virgin. Funny movie but I don't like how it implies you should lose your virginity by a certain age.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:11 AM

29,748 posts, read 34,415,700 times
Have you tried online dating, c_d? With all of your relationship restrictions it's highly unlikely that you're just going to stumble across a woman who wants to deal with them.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:12 AM

I think this might describe me: Love-shyness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 01-12-2011, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Have you tried online dating, c_d? With all of your relationship restrictions it's highly unlikely that you're just going to stumble across a woman who wants to deal with them.
When I was in high school, I dabbled with a facebook application called "Are You Interested?"

It was essentially online dating and I met some people on there (not in person, just online). But no one took it very seriously. I think it gave me an inflated sense of how much of a ladies man I was. It's easy for someone to be into you when they only know you online. In that case, a big factor is what your picture looks like. That's one of the reasons I entered my senior year thinking I would run that school and be a ladies man.

Recently, I've been getting ads on facebook for dating applications and dating sites. I joined some of them, but they're deceiving. It's free to join, but you have to pay in order to use a lot of the features. I don't have a credit card and I wouldn't want to pay anyway. I'm not THAT desperate. Another way they deceive you is using the hottest girl possible for their ad. Then you join and find out the average person doesn't look like that.

I don't think online dating is very popular with people as young as me. I'd feel like a loser if I took online dating too seriously. What college girl is going to find a boyfriend online when there are loads of guys at her college?

Old 01-12-2011, 08:31 AM

By the way, my biggest relationship restriction is lack of sex. Is it really THAT unlikely to find someone willing to deal with that restriction?

I just don't get it. Sometimes I hear girls complain that guys use them for sex. In that case, it sounds like they would be interested in someone like me. But some posters say they NEED sex and they wouldn't be interested in a sexless relationship. What is it?

Old 01-12-2011, 08:34 AM

2,794 posts, read 3,679,282 times
Just ask them for sex in a true witness bearing manner. You must have read some of my arguments already.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
Just ask them for sex in a true witness bearing manner. You must have read some of my arguments already.
What are you trying to say? Are you saying I should tell them I want sex but not actually have sex with them?

Old 01-12-2011, 08:42 AM

2,794 posts, read 3,679,282 times
Usually, if you bear true witness to them for sex, they usually say no; so you do not need to, "not actually have sex with them" on your own initiative.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:43 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,322,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
By the way, my biggest relationship restriction is lack of sex. Is it really THAT unlikely to find someone willing to deal with that restriction?

I just don't get it. Sometimes I hear girls complain that guys use them for sex. In that case, it sounds like they would be interested in someone like me. But some posters say they NEED sex and they wouldn't be interested in a sexless relationship. What is it?
I would never date someone who didn't want sex. It is important to me.

There are more than these two options:

1. Being used for sex
2. Remain sexless

Many, many people have fulfilling, healthy relationships and sex is a part of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships