Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2011, 08:01 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,141,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgal View Post
lol, at this point it seems that might be the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
You are worried about someone getting violent on the phone. Nope, you're a wimp. Own it. Text them, "I'm too afraid to have a conversation. I don't want to see you..ok?"

I really hope you run into one of these scary emotional people you were too chicken to talk to. That'd be hilarious.

What planet are you from? texting is owning it? WTF is the difference between a text and a phone call? Texting is definitely more the escapist means.

As for Magritte, I wouldn't subject myself to some nincompoop's verbal outburst. If that was one of my friends from "the hill" in Providence, RI, the tube-watching boy would be watching over his shoulder after his violent outburst.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:11 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,807,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I'm going to take a little break from dating so I can work this research project called "Dating in 2011"

I will be taking notes on a daily and interviewing several people without them knowing they are being interviewed. I should be ready by March. So far people at my job have been been giving some valuable information without even knowing it.
Anxiously awaiting the results, Solomon. You've obviously spent just a little time researching this whole new possibility and of course you are to be commended for trying something new.

Everything else which has been suggested by many posters for almost three years now you've NOT tried and nothing has worked for you because you haven't been able to go outside the incredibly small box you're encased in.

But that matters not because you now have a brand new plan which has already given you results you find stimulating and which you can then incorporate into the Master Plan - which will be prepared by March 2011 - and thus you'll be ready to go for the dating swoop and ultimate attainment right after that?

What do you figure? March 1st or March 31st? Just want to to mark my calendar accordingly and not mess up those dates. Cheers, Grasshopper - you little cupcake you!

Old 01-13-2011, 08:33 PM

21,274 posts, read 6,357,369 times
I think TVSG is enjoying the attention he gets on his threads too much to go out into the real world.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:47 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,486,518 times
When my girlfriend broke up with me in 5th grade, it resulted in me smashing a telephone. That ended the call right there, since my telephone was broken. I cried but only after this happened. I wasn't going to cry on the phone.

Of course, I've matured since then. This was in 2002. Time flies.

I was 10 and she was 12. In high school, she dated a guy that was even younger than me (he was a grade behind me). My mom thinks she's a predator.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
When my girlfriend broke up with me in 5th grade, it resulted in me smashing a telephone. That ended the call right there, since my telephone was broken. I cried but only after this happened. I wasn't going to cry on the phone.

Of course, I've matured since then. This was in 2002. Time flies.

I was 10 and she was 12. In high school, she dated a guy that was even younger than me (he was a grade behind me). My mom thinks she's a predator.
The root of your problems are becoming apparent. Nighty night.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njmike View Post
I think TVSG is enjoying the attention he gets on his threads too much to go out into the real world.
NO! Really, truly, deeply? You think?

Old 01-13-2011, 09:07 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,842,324 times
I like the Sprint commercial rejection message.

Old 01-13-2011, 09:12 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,114,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Anxiously awaiting the results, Solomon. You've obviously spent just a little time researching this whole new possibility and of course you are to be commended for trying something new.

Everything else which has been suggested by many posters for almost three years now you've NOT tried and nothing has worked for you because you haven't been able to go outside the incredibly small box you're encased in.

But that matters not because you now have a brand new plan which has already given you results you find stimulating and which you can then incorporate into the Master Plan - which will be prepared by March 2011 - and thus you'll be ready to go for the dating swoop and ultimate attainment right after that?

What do you figure? March 1st or March 31st? Just want to to mark my calendar accordingly and not mess up those dates. Cheers, Grasshopper - you little cupcake you!

The past couple of days I been just listening to people and doing a lot of reading and now have an idea of what to do in the future. I just put a new dating profile to test and now will await the results.

Old 01-13-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stt resident View Post
no! Really, truly, deeply? You think?
lmao:d:d:d:d

Old 01-13-2011, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
The past couple of days I been just listening to people and doing a lot of reading and now have an idea of what to do in the future. I just put a new dating profile to test and now will await the results.
What's the matter---can't get real dates in the real world so you have to go to dating sites for cyber dating?

Get off your butt and get involved in the real world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships