Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2011, 01:01 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,476,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
Hey, if you want to be paranoid about people who don't act controlling or angry, suddenly snapping and killing you, be my guest. I'm going to keep living my life without unneeded worries.

ok.

Old 01-14-2011, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
People were discussing breaking up over the phone in this thread. Rather than start my own thread about a girl breaking up with me over the phone, I simply decided to post about my experience on this thread.
Yeah, but you were in 5th grade! 5th grade! If you were my son and you had broke my phone because you were mad, you'd had my foot up your butt and been grounded for that inappropriate behavior. And for your mother to justify your behavior and turn the situation around and say it was the girl's fault.

I've noticed in the last couple of TVSG's threads, you are completely hijacking his threads. Of course, in threads we join in, we all talk about our experiences about the topic but you tend to turn the thread around to were it is all about YOU. Could this be why you can't talk to people at school because you want to argue with people about getting attention or turn the topic around to you?

Old 01-14-2011, 01:09 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,724,101 times
Quote:
People were discussing breaking up over the phone in this thread. Rather than start my own thread about a girl breaking up with me over the phone, I simply decided to post about my experience on this thread.
Please be advised that adults have absolutely no interest in the fact that you and a girl broke up over the 'phone when you were in 5th grade.

Old 01-14-2011, 01:11 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,475,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Please be advised that adults have absolutely no interest in the fact that you and a girl broke up over the 'phone when you were in 5th grade.
And you act like you have no interest in TVSG's dating issues, yet you post on his threads.

Old 01-14-2011, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Crap, STT, Tried to give you rep on that one!

Old 01-14-2011, 01:14 PM

697 posts, read 1,281,810 times
Quote:
And you act like you have no interest in TVSG's dating issues, yet you post on his threads.

its like watching a train wreck.. you know its gonna happen but can't look away.... besides we all need a laugh of the day

Old 01-14-2011, 01:17 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,475,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
Yeah, but you were in 5th grade! 5th grade! If you were my son and you had broke my phone because you were mad, you'd had my foot up your butt and been grounded for that inappropriate behavior. And for your mother to justify your behavior and turn the situation around and say it was the girl's fault.

I've noticed in the last couple of TVSG's threads, you are completely hijacking his threads. Of course, in threads we join in, we all talk about our experiences about the topic but you tend to turn the thread around to were it is all about YOU. Could this be why you can't talk to people at school because you want to argue with people about getting attention or turn the topic around to you?
Not trying to make this all about me or anything, but since you brought it up...

For your information, my parents took money out of my allowance to buy a new phone. I got in trouble. My parents were not happy. But this was in 2002. I was 10. As I said, I've matured since then.

My mom did nothing to justify my behavior. She just said she thinks this girl is a predator. And she said that long after this happened. She said that when this girl was 19 and dated a 16 year old boy.

And I can talk to people at school. As I said before, I have no problem talking to girls. I'm just afraid to ask them out. I have no problem talking to guys either, but it's not like I want to ask them out.

Old 01-14-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the old man View Post
its like watching a train wreck.. you know its gonna happen but can't look away.... besides we all need a laugh of the day
Yep, that's it! ^^^ TVSG never learns and doesn't even care to learn how to deal with people, let alone women.

Old 01-14-2011, 01:18 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,724,101 times
Quote:

Remedial reading comprehension is definitely in your future, you silly little boy. I've been interested in his dating issues for almost three years now. Dear me, your issues are obviously much greater than I thought.

Old 01-14-2011, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Not trying to make this all about me or anything, but since you brought it up...

For your information, my parents took money out of my allowance to buy a new phone. I got in trouble. My parents were not happy. But this was in 2002. I was 10. As I said, I've matured since then.

My mom did nothing to justify my behavior. She just said she thinks this girl is a predator. And she said that long after this happened. She said that when this girl was 19 and dated a 16 year old boy.

And I can talk to people at school. As I said before, I have no problem talking to girls. I'm just afraid to ask them out. I have no problem talking to guys either, but it's not like I want to ask them out.

ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships