Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Ladies, what do you think of "package" pics?
Love them! Seeing what he's packing makes me want to experience it in person. 4 5.00%
If he has something worth showing off, I could be into them. Otherwise, no. 3 3.75%
Only if it's from my SO or a dude I'm at least sleeping with regularly. NOT a guy I've only recently met. 28 35.00%
Disgusting! He would never hear from me again. 45 56.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 11:22 PM

791 posts, read 1,426,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
that is discusting and tacky. You should be banned!
LOL! I guess the picture was too much to handle?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2011, 11:28 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,188 times
i like it
i usually ask for them first
i wouldn't want them unannounced

Old 02-21-2012, 12:35 AM

2,094 posts, read 3,654,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
Let's say you're into a guy, he's into you, you're in that early stage where you're flirting a lot via text message (and maybe you've even hung out once or twice) but nothing physical has happened yet.

Then your phone buzzes with a text from him, and you look down at the screen to see a picture of his Johnson! Totally unsolicited, though your conversation up to that point had more than likely been peppered with innuendo.

What is your opinion of this "new millenium" method of initiating sex with a woman that is rapidly growing in popularity? How would you react and how would you proceed with this guy going forward?

I would find that a tacky turn off -very ungentlemanly.Trashy.

Old 02-21-2012, 12:48 AM

2,094 posts, read 3,654,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haley James View Post
100% Any guy that sent me a d*ck pic would lose my respect immediately. After the initial "Oh God, oh no, really!?!!??" my hopes for anything real with him would slip right down the drain. I'd never be able to look at him the same way again, and definitely wouldn't want to date him. And yes, it could work it's way into a running joke. "Oh yeah, Big Daddy came into the club last night." Hahahaha.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
I wish the F' some dork would send a pic of his wanker! That just screams loser to me...unless it is your girlfriend or wife you are sending it to. Why some men think that sending a pic of their junk is somehow alluring, I dont know. If I dont ask, dont send.

It would def work its way into a joke after I showed it to all my friends -especially to the gay guys-haha.

It screams loser loud and clear I totally agree. It is something a social misfit would do or some dirty old man.

Old 02-21-2012, 01:08 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,364,053 times
Delete. Delete. Delete. "What is with this pervert head case?"
Sick. He needs to visit a hooker.
I am not interested in anyone that disgusting.
A picture, for a joke, after we have been dating forever...okay.

Old 02-21-2012, 01:18 AM

1,263 posts, read 1,171,560 times
I don't know...if I was these gals boyfriend, husband, lover...whatever...and they found a part of my body that repulsive and disgusting, I could see this going nowhere fast. YMMV. From a guy!!

Old 02-21-2012, 01:34 AM

It most certainly would be THE LAST time they ever saw it as well! Or me for that matter. You can thank me later for that BFs, SOs, husbands!

Old 02-21-2012, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
That's why you have to follow a few "common sense" rules if you're going to board the Tool Text Train:

1) If you're famous, first make an honest assessment of your package (use measuring tape if necessary) and determine whether a picture of it going public (which it will) will make you a legend (i.e. Tommy Lee) or a laughingstock (i.e. Brett Favre). Proceed accordingly.

2. Never, EVER include your face or any distinguishing body marks or characteristics in the picture.

3. Don't mix business with pleasure. If you work with or have any sort of professional relationshp with a chick, she is not a good candidate to have your pecker on her Android.

4. Never send a penis pic unless a girl has either explicitly or implicity expressed interest in you sexually. If you're not good at "reading" women, picking up on subtle hints and extracting context clues from conversations, you're better off not hitting "send".

5. If you decide to move forward after reviewing rules 1-4, make sure you put some effort into the pic itself. Use good lighting and camera angles and for God's sake, at least muster a hard-on. Taking the time to follow this simple protocol could very well have saved Brett Favre a ton of embarrassment.

There you have it, the "Penis Pic Bible" so to speak. Learn it, live it, love it... or disregard it at your own peril.
I can agree with this post! DON'T EVER MAKE FUN OF A GUY IF YOU WON'T LOOK! NEVER!!!

Old 02-21-2012, 03:09 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,928,823 times
i just ignore it and if it bothers me i will block them .............. anyone who needs to do that with out you asking is bored and childish and starving for attention

Old 02-21-2012, 03:28 AM

17 posts, read 19,918 times
Can I speak for young adults?! NO!!!! We do not do this. I've never heard such thing or it being cool or acceptable to do this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships