Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 08:46 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,184,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineFlower View Post
Also, he says he "compartmentalizes his feelings" and he's not sure if he *likes* me or if he's just in *lust*. He said he needs to think about everything. I don't know if that's just a nice way of blowing me off or not, but I guess at this point all I can do is wait until he figures it out. By "wait" I mean give him space. I'm not going to sit around and wait for him to call, I'm going to go out and live my life.

What do you all think?
I think every woman who wastes any of her time on a guy after hearing such a speech has no self-respect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2011, 08:48 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,469,322 times
Quote:
I wanted to give you all an update.

Last weekend, he had a party at his house and we totally got it on (TWICE! ) after everyone else went to sleep. He was really nervous because he didn't want anyone to know we were getting it on bc I used to date his best friend and he thinks everyone will be mad at him for getting in on with me.

Also, he says he "compartmentalizes his feelings" and he's not sure if he *likes* me or if he's just in *lust*. He said he needs to think about everything. I don't know if that's just a nice way of blowing me off or not, but I guess at this point all I can do is wait until he figures it out. By "wait" I mean give him space. I'm not going to sit around and wait for him to call, I'm going to go out and live my life.

What do you all think?
This is not going to end pretty.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:48 PM

160 posts, read 295,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I think every woman who wastes any of her time on a guy after hearing such a speech has no self-respect.
Why? BC he feels like he might be betraying his friendship with his best friend and that makes him feel bad? I have female friends who put their friends boyfriends into the automatic "friend zone" out of respect for their female friends and have a hard time seeing a guy any differently after that.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:49 PM

Can you all tell me WHY you're making such dire judgments and not just tell me the judgment?

Old 10-18-2011, 08:50 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,189,680 times
Quote:
First, sorry for the crudely titled thread, but that's pretty much the sum of it.

I recently confessed to a guy that I had feelings for him and he said he felt similarly but I just got the feeling his feelings weren't as strong as mine. We ended up hanging out a few days later where I slept over. We cuddled and his manhood was at full attention, but when I went to kiss him, he seemed not that into it. Then, when I sorta tried to touch him "down there", he gently but firmly removed my hand.

WHAT.THE.HELL. ???

anyone have any ideas what this is about? Do you think he just feels sorry for me and isn't that into me hence the cuddling but dispassionate kissing? If he's not into me, why did he have a massive hard-on? We've fooled around in the past w no issues, so I don't get what the deal is now.
Well, when I am cuddling with a gal and her rump is on my bump, I can't help but to "live strong". Doesn't always men I want to get "down and dirty".

Some guys can actually control themselves, and not have sex with you gals but you cannot control the horniness.

It happens everyday at the office. Darn women keep wearing skin tight(fill in the blanks) . I can't control "him". He does his own dance.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:50 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,184,604 times
Quote:
Why? BC he feels like he might be betraying his friendship with his best friend and that makes him feel bad?
You really buy this BS, huh...

Old 10-18-2011, 08:51 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times
Quote:
I wanted to give you all an update.

Last weekend, he had a party at his house and we totally got it on (TWICE! ) after everyone else went to sleep. He was really nervous because he didn't want anyone to know we were getting it on bc I used to date his best friend and he thinks everyone will be mad at him for getting in on with me.

What do you all think?
He's such a drama queen. Bounce.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:51 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,469,322 times
Quote:
Can you all tell me WHY you're making such dire judgments and not just tell me the judgment?
Because you are believing anything he tells you. You are a warm piece that he is using when he's horny. I don't think that's what you want, otherwise he wouldn't feed you the garbage he is.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:52 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,189,680 times
Quote:
SAZ, that's not always the case. I've avoided having sex with women because I KNEW the friendship would go downhill afterwards.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:53 PM

Quote:
You have to understand, he's been best friends with this guy for over 10+ years. He's also ALWAYS said that any guy who dates another guy's ex OR SISTER is a scumbag. That it's a line never to be crossed and that he would never, ever cross it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
He's such a drama queen.
What makes you say that? What would be a less dramatic, but truthful answer, if he's being honest about his feelings?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships