Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 12:28 AM

12,671 posts, read 23,815,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
"Stability" and a "government job" is never the key to sex with women.

Top Ten Reasons Why Women Like Bad Boys | Xtranormal
Bad boys are only good for temporary fun though.
How come there are so many elderly females that are single and depressed? I guess it is too late by then eh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2011, 01:36 AM

1,413 posts, read 3,233,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
How come there are so many elderly females that are single and depressed? I guess it is too late by then eh
Ever consider that they're a lone and depressed because women out-live men by 7 years? They probably buried the love of their lives.

Old 12-14-2011, 01:39 AM

994 posts, read 1,682,490 times
Ohhh stop blaming women for your own inability to find and attract a mate.

Old 12-14-2011, 01:40 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
there are 2 story lines.
what they say they want and what they actually go after. its a maturity thing. you wana catch them after they sober up from the divorce high and the post divorce boy friend frenzy high. that is when maturity sets in. when they gota pay for stuff with their own money.
might i suggest take cultural enrichment classes of some sort at local adult ed.
dance classes are good too.
you will meet many good stable women in your age group or a few years older, that you will find much more down to earth and capable of appreciating you.
one more piece of advice, do not do not get married. as long as you dont do that, you wont end up like her ex and will get plenty of what he should have gotten but didnt.

Old 12-14-2011, 01:43 AM

65 posts, read 99,966 times
Well from my perspective I need to feel something for the girl, a little fire and passion for lack of a better word. If I dont I wont try as hard on the date.

Old 12-14-2011, 01:44 AM

3,016 posts, read 3,912,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post

Elderly females that are single and depressed? I think old age in itself might be part of the depression, and if married to an old guy that a woman has been with for 30 plus years might even add to that.

If any elderly females that spent at least a couple of decades with bad boys during their youth, I'm sure the memories of their experiences when looked back on would be more than enough to see them through the days of old age.

Old 12-14-2011, 02:06 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,393,569 times
Really, how can anyone address this without knowing more?

I once knew a guy who asked the same question. He was 46 years old, tall, handsome, and well-groomed. He was educated and had a good job. He said he would go on dates, but the girls never called him back or answered his calls after the first date. So I set him up with a friend and watched from a distance. All the time that he was talking to her, he was standing there with his hand in his pocket, scratching and fondling himself.

I later asked her about it, and she said that he was gross. All she could hear while he was talking to her was his scratching. I concluded that he either had a serious psychological condition or an itchy STD.

Old 12-14-2011, 03:01 AM

65 posts, read 99,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Really, how can anyone address this without knowing more?

I once knew a guy who asked the same question. He was 46 years old, tall, handsome, and well-groomed. He was educated and had a good job. He said he would go on dates, but the girls never called him back or answered his calls after the first date. So I set him up with a friend and watched from a distance. All the time that he was talking to her, he was standing there with his hand in his pocket, scratching and fondling himself.

I later asked her about it, and she said that he was gross. All she could hear while he was talking to her was his scratching. I concluded that he either had a serious psychological condition or an itchy STD.
Well I'm not scratching myself during the dates I promise you that. I try to be engaging have eye contact , smile, etc. Nothing creepy.

Old 12-14-2011, 03:36 AM

1,801 posts, read 3,555,632 times
This isn't maths. It's not "Quality1 + Quality2 + Quality3 = Success". Yes, those qualities make it more likely to happen for many/most people, but attraction is more complex and unpredictable than that.

There's no formula. Thank God.

Old 12-14-2011, 04:33 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,724,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtownKeith View Post
Well I'm not scratching myself during the dates I promise you that. I try to be engaging have eye contact , smile, etc. Nothing creepy.
Four pages of feedback from others, a bunch of questions asked of you and all that comes back from you are three subsequent posts which are very brief and really offer nothing insightful. If you come across as "engaging" in person as you do on this thread I'm afraid you really might be a bit of a bore.

Do you have female friends or even family members who might be honest enough to give you some hints? It might be time for a makeover in many areas as the status quo doesn't seem to be doing much for you. Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships