Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 09:40 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessx069 View Post
My point is that it's not my problem or wrong doing if the man WANTS to step out on his wife... that's HIS decision and HIS choice! it may be wrong for HIM to do that since HE is the married one .. i on the other hand am NOT married so I can sleep with whomever I choose to. Not my problem that he's married. If I say no to this man he'll find someone else .. so he's still doing wrong. that's on him not me
Well don't you have it all justified

The entitlement mentality on some of these threads tonight is simply appalling.

I'm truly sorry your parents didn't teach you better than this.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:40 PM

29 posts, read 31,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Yes, and the mods that encourage them
not sure where you're going with this but I just wanted to have a conversation about this situation .. if you don't think it's true or don't want to contribute to the conversation you don't have to .. no one is forcing you!

Old 02-05-2012, 09:42 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
I'm responsible enough to know how to protect myself. but if God grants me a child then He grants me a child .. I love children but that's not what I'm planning on. If it happens then so be it, it happens I'll deal with it then.
Oh, that's rich - bring God into this mess.

Twisted thinking, very twisted thinking.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Well don't you have it all justified

The entitlement mentality on some of these threads tonight is simply appalling.

I'm truly sorry your parents didn't teach you better than this.
my mother did a fine job raising me .. but I'm almost 25 I can make my own decisions and it has nothing to do with the way she raised me. But you can't sit here and tell me that my "justifications" are wrong .. if a married man chooses to cheat on his wife is that not his choice (wrong or not)?

Old 02-05-2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:

well what kind of answer were you expecting? Any unplanned pregnancy is just that .. unplanned whether it be with a married man, your boyfriend, or your own husband. It's unplanned and since I am not planning to get pregnant by a married man then I'll deal with it if/when it happens.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:44 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
I'm responsible enough to know how to protect myself. but if God grants me a child then He grants me a child .. I love children but that's not what I'm planning on. If it happens then so be it, it happens I'll deal with it then.
Have fun being part of the destruction of a marriage. It doesn't matter whether he's flirting wth you or not, you know he's married and you're still going to bang the guy, and this makes you as much the problem as he is. You can't see it, and that's truly sad.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:45 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:

God has been brought into plenty of threads he doesn't belong to. As a matter of fact, he doesn't belong on this forum at all.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Have fun being part of the destruction of a marriage. It doesn't matter whether he's flirting wth you or not, you know he's married and you're still going to bang the guy, and this makes you as much the problem as he is. You can't see it, and that's truly sad.
You mean to tell me you've never done anything wrong in your life?

Old 02-05-2012, 09:48 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
well what kind of answer were you expecting? Any unplanned pregnancy is just that .. unplanned whether it be with a married man, your boyfriend, or your own husband. It's unplanned and since I am not planning to get pregnant by a married man then I'll deal with it if/when it happens.
Is this your answer for STD's too?

If he's that forward with you, he's probably done this before. Condoms are great but they don't protect against everything.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:49 PM

and if his wife doesn't know .. then how is that destructing a marriage.. that might not even be a good marriage. In any case it might make their marriage better because if this man is happy at least a few days out of the week then an intolerable marriage wouldn't be so bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships