Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 07:29 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,803 times

Advertisements

[quote=KendrickL;23296191]I don't want her to be with someone else.. And i'm scared i won't find another (I'm not bad looking but not good looking either) and since i don't go out so much i'm maybe a bit scared of not finding other people.[/]

Is she hot? And how old are you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2012, 07:30 AM

733 posts, read 1,664,023 times
Oh yeah, and your money.

Stop giving her any money, and see if she sticks around. If she doesn't, then you get your answer. It is MUCH better to be alone than being with someone whom you hate and who toys with your feelings.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:01 AM

688 posts, read 897,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KendrickL View Post
I don't want her to be with someone else.. And i'm scared i won't find another (I'm not bad looking but not good looking either) and since i don't go out so much i'm maybe a bit scared of not finding other people.
Don't have a serious relationship just for the sake of having one or fear of being alone. Have it with someone you enjoy being with, not someone where you can go online and post multiple reasons why you hate them.

Old 03-08-2012, 03:57 PM

7 posts, read 6,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetlilac View Post
One thing I would admit though: You have a great attitude. I haven't seen many cases where the OP actually LISTENS to the advice and admits that he's wrong and his willingness to change. I think you will be okay in the long run. But yeah, this girlfriend is no good for you. She is seeking fun, affection, and thrills (and DRAMA!). You are seeking love. See the problem?
Thanks, I'm looking for help so i need to take people's advice!

Btw, i just came back to say i broke up with her this morning (In person).. I told her how i felt and what i thought and she exploded in tears because she thought nothing was wrong. Now she asks me for a second chance because she wants to change and doesn't want to lose me. Man, i feel bad now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Is she hot? And how old are you?
Yes she is hot, she has a beautiful body And i am 20 years old

Old 03-08-2012, 06:46 PM

5,981 posts, read 18,273,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KendrickL View Post
her actions make me crazy and make me wanna break up.. She always tries to make me jealous (She always tells me how guy are hitting on her and s*** and i know she likes it cause i think she needs all of the attention), i don't know why since i give enough compliments but sometimes i think my attention isn't enough for her.

I HATE how she always looks for attention, I HATE how she talks about other guys, I HATE how she's pissed when other girls talk to me, I HATE how manipulative she is, I HATE the fact she is a shopping maniac who always asks me for money (I don't have much but she get's everything she wants since i'm crazy about her).
Did you tell her these things? Spell it out for her?

It's possible she's just immature and thinks all this stuff is how she is SUPPOSED to behave, but it's not really her. And if you haven't told her before that these things bugged you, then she probably DID think everything was fine and you were okay with her very childish behavior.

What explanation did you give for breaking up with her - more importantly, how do you feel tonight? Okay, so you're probably a little lonely and second-guessing yourself - but do you feel even the tiniest bit relieved?

Either she was playing juvenile games or she's just toxic - either way, I think you may be better off without her - but you DO owe her the courtesy of a short explanation - if for no other reason than maybe she'll pull her act together and not do all this crazy-making on the next guy she tries to manipulate.

Old 03-08-2012, 06:47 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
2 months? True love with a game-playing mind-f***?

Is the op 14?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships