Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2012, 04:28 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,712,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
This. I don't know why people are being so naive.

Let's be real, if your a girl, even average or just above average.

You can pretty much have sex anytime you want, so alot of girls take the power they have for granted.

The classic party scene comes to mind of the ugly girl crawling all over the disgusted male who stares at his friends for rescue to avoid a scene.

I have seen that quite a few times in person. The girl looks stupid as **** being blitzed out of her mind and not "getting" he doesn't want to hit that.
Its not going anywhere. But these are males that usually have no problem getting dates or girlfriends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2012, 04:32 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
I am telling you guys what you have mentioned you don't like about men. You can live with your parents as a woman, not have a car, not have a job, etc. but have it the other way around and no way. So yes, women are pickier. Even women have admitted here that men are easier to please.

Those things you listed are all things I have for myself, so I don't find "please have a job and your own transportation" to be in the same league as "must look like johnny depp and live in a McMansion"

So what that some women admitted it here, I'm not them. I didn't say that b/c I don't beleive it. If you look at some of the things they nitpick over in these threads they are just as picky if not more then women.

*there could be a reason why he lives at home, maybe he's taking care of elderly parents.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:32 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,005,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Women don't talk about it much. But I know a lot of women (and a few men, too) who have gone a decade or more without sex. They just don't meet the right guy, and they don't go to bars, they don't drink.

Men turn women down all the time, even for conversation. Women are also a lot less likely to have sex with strangers, though a few do. Some guys can walk into a bar and ask women for sex, and score. Someone posted about that on another thread. Some guys don't really even need to make any effort at all, the women come to them.
I agree with this. I know a man who's been with a lot of women and he says it seems like we're not picky but I've probably turned down nearly as many as I've been with. Not all of us sleep with just anyone.

And I went ten years celibate because I wasn't looking for a man, didn't want to date, turned down dates and would rather have waited til the right one came into my life. I was just focused on my career and personal life at the time There are a lot of us like that. You probably won't find us at bars or anywhere out trying to pick up men.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:36 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
I agree with this. I know a man who's been with a lot of women and he says it seems like we're not picky but I've probably turned down nearly as many as I've been with. Not all of us sleep with just anyone.

And I went ten years celibate because I wasn't looking for a man, didn't want to date, turned down dates and would rather have waited til the right one came into my life. I was just focused on my career and personal life at the time There are a lot of us like that. You probably won't find us at bars or anywhere out trying to pick up men.
So you weren't trying to find a man, But if you wanted to, you probably easily could've got a man to have sex with you anytime you wanted... Right?

That's my point exactly.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:37 PM

Quote:
I came up with the bar example to show you how women generally speaking can have sex in a snap. You, as a woman, don’t need to put any kind of effort, work, romance, or money to convince a guy to have sex with you. As for my example, change it to whatever setting you want: a bar, a party, a disco, a park, etc. same thing. A woman is more likely to get a “yes†than a slap on her face.

How many women do you hear complaining because they won’t get sex with their husband, boyfriend, etc. vs how many men cannot get permission from their wife to have sex? See what I mean? Married men complaining about a sexless life is quite common, not the other way around.

Pretty much. Girl would have to be terrifying ugly to not get sex when she wants.
Cosign everything you said

Old 05-09-2012, 04:38 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,279,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Those things you listed are all things I have for myself, so I don't find "please have a job and your own transportation" to be in the same league as "must look like johnny depp and live in a McMansion"
You say you have those things, good for you, but even you didn't, you wouldn't have a problem getting sex. A man has a harder challenge simply getting a date if he is a guy without a car, without a job, without his own place, etc. Women can't deny that. Saying non of that matter is like men saying that a girl being fat, ugly, celibate, and past her prime, doens't matter either.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:40 PM

I guess they want women to 'boo hoo' for them because they can't pick up women and screw them at will.

Imagine the world if they could. Scary sh*t.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:42 PM

Quote:
You say you have those things, good for you, but even you didn't, you wouldn't have a problem getting sex. A man has a harder challenge simply getting a date if he is a guy without a car, without a job, without his own place, etc. Women can't deny that. Saying non of that matter is like men saying that a girl being fat, ugly, celibate, and past her prime, doens't matter either.
post #278.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:50 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumber4 View Post
You are so wrong about everything in this post, especially the bolded statments which I've seen happen.
I agree...I've never been interested in a man-*****.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I guess they want women to 'boo hoo' for them because they can't pick up women and screw them at will.

Imagine the world if they could. Scary sh*t.

Who said that? We're just acknowledging facts here.

That it's easy for girls to have sex with different partners.

And that goes back to the general point of why women who are sluts are looked down upon.

Because its easy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships