Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2012, 04:08 PM

11,368 posts, read 9,282,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
I am doing society a favor by letting these women know that they are nothing special. If every woman out got the same type of response from a guy, they would think twice before acting like they are something special

The problem is: Too many balless, weak men out there who keep kissing these women's asses, giving them way too much credit and treating below average, sub-par women like princesses.

A lot of women know they can afford to have the "bitchy" attitude because there is always some weak, fool out there that will kiss their asses and is more than happy to be their little lap dog. I think it is pathetic!
Damn, you're good.

Great posts on this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2012, 04:31 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
JetJockey.. you're kind of becoming the equivilent to these "nice guys" that you don't like hearing about. I mean you're a nice girl, but your non stop complaining about how guys don't want to be with you.. come on.

Guys don't like that kind of behavior in your OP and I can't imagine any one of them actually wanting to go out with you behaving like that.

Old 07-08-2012, 04:37 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,509,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
JetJockey.. you're kind of becoming the equivilent to these "nice guys" that you don't like hearing about.

This. It would be the same thing if that "nice guy" started to become an ass and claiming his act worked since multiple women fell for it.

Old 07-08-2012, 04:39 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Quote:
JetJockey.. you're kind of becoming the equivilent to these "nice guys" that you don't like hearing about. I mean you're a nice girl, but your non stop complaining about how guys don't want to be with you.. come on.

Guys don't like that kind of behavior in your OP and I can't imagine any one of them actually wanting to go out with you behaving like that.
Oh, I know...and trust me, I'm trying to bury my bitterness.

But if guys don't like that kind of behavior, why did I get so much attention? I've been single for going on 3 years now, never going on more than 2 dates with the same guy (and all those started online, I haven't been asked out in person in years) and the one night I act like a horrible person I get 6 phone numbers?

I don't plan on becoming a mean girl, don't get me wrong...it was too stressful for me. But it was eye opening.

Old 07-08-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
This. It would be the same thing if that "nice guy" started to become an ass and claiming his act worked since multiple women fell for it.
And I can guarantee it would. There are plenty of women out there that like a-holes and I don't doubt for a second that he would get more attention. My jerk guy friends get plenty of female attention.

Old 07-08-2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Oh, I know...and trust me, I'm trying to bury my bitterness.

But if guys don't like that kind of behavior, why did I get so much attention? I've been single for going on 3 years now, never going on more than 2 dates with the same guy (and all those started online, I haven't been asked out in person in years) and the one night I act like a horrible person I get 6 phone numbers?

I don't plan on becoming a mean girl, don't get me wrong...it was too stressful for me. But it was eye opening.

I don't know any guys that like that kind of behavior lol. My guess is they probably thought you were just joking around and you were just being a little more outgoing. There's no guy out there that would put up with that type of behavior unless he was a spineless loser. Then again - maybe there are a lot of guys like that lol, all you gotta do is look for a guy who calls himself a "nice guy" and asks himself why all women don't want him even though he's such a great guy.

Old 07-08-2012, 04:50 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
I don't know any guys that like that kind of behavior lol. My guess is they probably thought you were just joking around and you were just being a little more outgoing. There's no guy out there that would put up with that type of behavior unless he was a spineless loser. Then again - maybe there are a lot of guys like that lol, all you gotta do is look for a guy who calls himself a "nice guy" and asks himself why all women don't want him even though he's such a great guy.
Sad to say it. Many "guys" DO like theses crazy women.

Old 07-08-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
I didn't realize throwing a drink at a guy, or demanding a drink and then walking away was 'joking around'.

I think a lot of guys just want a 'challenge', which could also explain women who like 'bad boys'. Taming the mean person, if you will. While I'm not going to be a mean girl, I am going to be a little more 'mysterious' and not as friendly.

Old 07-08-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I didn't realize throwing a drink at a guy, or demanding a drink and then walking away was 'joking around'.

I think a lot of guys just want a 'challenge', which could also explain women who like 'bad boys'. Taming the mean person, if you will. While I'm not going to be a mean girl, I am going to be a little more 'mysterious' and not as friendly.

There's a healthy balance of everything. Something tells me though, that it wasn't you being unfriendly in your behavior that attracted the guys. One of the things I look for in a girl is her friendliness, actually besides her looks that's the #1 thing for me.

You're free to do whatever you feel is best for you, but I think it's safe to say that one of the main things that attracts guys to women is how friendly she is.

Old 07-08-2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Sad to say it. Many "guys" DO like theses crazy women.

Do they really like them? Or do they simply not have enough self respect to find someone who treats them better? I watch my buddy with his psycho controlling girlfriend and the only thing I can do is feel bad for the guy. I don't know why he stays with her, but I sure as heck wouldn't deal with that kind of treatment for that long. Everyone eventually cracks I suppose though..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships