Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2012, 06:01 PM

2,152 posts, read 3,397,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
All a woman wants is a man who can support her, financially and emotionally, with a sense of humor, and good moral values.
If you have these things, you are looking in the wrong places. If you are missing some of these things, then you are setting your standards too high.
link?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2012, 08:45 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
All a woman wants is a man who can support her, financially and emotionally, with a sense of humor, and good moral values.
If you have these things, you are looking in the wrong places. If you are missing some of these things, then you are setting your standards too high.
All a man wants is a women who doesn't look like a beast, knows how to cook, is good in the bed, and knows when to shut up when sports are on. If you have these things, you are looking in the wrong places. If you are missing some of these things then you are setting your standards too high.

Old 04-13-2014, 06:22 AM

1 posts, read 1,065 times
be positive and confident

Old 04-13-2014, 06:50 AM

2,365 posts, read 2,148,500 times
Back in the '80s I had a friend who tried to meet a nice man through personal ads, when they were the dating fad. She went on plenty of blind-call dates, but all she met were convicts and married men. Texting and profiles are the same thing, anonymous profiles that could prove to be faked completely.

You are going to need to step away from your keyboard or touchpad, get out in the world, and actually meet one face to face. Dont look for her. Just get out and meet people. She will appear when the time is right. Good luck!

Old 04-13-2014, 09:35 AM

1 posts, read 1,026 times
THE ONLY TIME YOU FAIL IS WHEN YOU GIVE UP!!!!!!!

there are many techniques you can use to make your profile very appealing so ......

Old 04-13-2014, 10:58 AM

683 posts, read 853,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Consider the last 24 hours the last straw for me and dating. I sent about 15 messages to women on a couple of dating sites. Not just hey how are you , but I read through their profiles and found a couple of things we could connect on, but that still isn't enough. Nearly all of them looked at my profile and read my message and not a single response.

I'm facing facts here. I'm not physically attractive. I'm not very interesting. I'm never going to have what a girl wants. I've got to accept it, dating and me are never going to mix.

(Alcohol and frustration are beginning to wear off)

Okay, just what the makes ladies respond to you when you ain't got much that they want?
Looks like you are going to have to go out the country to find a woman then.

Old 10-18-2017, 10:27 AM

20,763 posts, read 19,968,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTheGoodOldDays View Post
Well the way that i look at it is that most women just like sleeping around with all different kinds of men anyway since they're real whores nowadays altogether, and for these type of women that are such pathetic low life losers to begin with which they will never be able to settle down with only one man at all since they just like to party and get wasted all the time unfortunately. I was even married at one time before my Ex pathetic loser wife cheated on me which totally devastated me altogether thinking that i had finally met the love of my life and was going to have children with her as well since i did love her very much, and i was a very loving and faithful husband from the very beginning right to the very end which meant nothing to her at all either. And now single and alone again can be very depressing since most of the women nowadays are very difficult to meet since most of them just don't have any respect at all when you try to start a conversation with them and will just walk away too. I did the online dating thing which unfortunately the women just don't respond back at all either when you try to set up a date with them. Unfortunately most women nowadays have really changed for the worst of all.
And most women see no punctuation as a deal breaker!

Old 10-18-2017, 10:27 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times
Quote:
Well the way that i look at it is that most women just like sleeping around with all different kinds of men anyway since they're real whores nowadays altogether, and for these type of women that are such pathetic low life losers to begin with which they will never be able to settle down with only one man at all since they just like to party and get wasted all the time unfortunately. I was even married at one time before my Ex pathetic loser wife cheated on me which totally devastated me altogether thinking that i had finally met the love of my life and was going to have children with her as well since i did love her very much, and i was a very loving and faithful husband from the very beginning right to the very end which meant nothing to her at all either. And now single and alone again can be very depressing since most of the women nowadays are very difficult to meet since most of them just don't have any respect at all when you try to start a conversation with them and will just walk away too. I did the online dating thing which unfortunately the women just don't respond back at all either when you try to set up a date with them. Unfortunately most women nowadays have really changed for the worst of all.
Oh you poor dear. Is your mom "most women" or has she slowed down on the whoring, partying and getting wasted?

In any case, it sounds like you should start your own thread on this so we can really discuss your issues in depth.

Old 10-18-2017, 10:28 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times
Time to look for the next mgtow meeting, please and thank you.

Old 10-18-2017, 10:33 AM

11,162 posts, read 7,636,263 times
Quote:
Yes, it is a complete mystery why none of those whores are interested in a swell guy like you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships