Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2012, 02:46 PM

400 posts, read 566,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Man, I don't even try and still get sex.
Thanks for the Info, Info guy. I vote this post most helpful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2012, 09:27 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,509,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
How about telling the audience HOW you manage to get s*e*x without even trying? I'm sure the OP - and few others - would be highly interested in your 'secret'.
There is not secret. It comes down to how much you are in the game and just putting yourself out there as much as possible. You cannot be afraid of rejection though. You can't be a whiner either.

Old 07-13-2012, 09:36 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,032,219 times
OP let me share some advice

1. Only use 1 pic on your profile

2. Make sure it's a good one with good lighting

For some reason women respond more if you have just one photo versus 3 or 4. And if she wants to see more pics u can just share them privately with her. Whatever photo you use, if it gets no replies after 2 or 3 hours then GET RID OF IT and try another. Never stick with a photo that is not generating any replies

Old 07-13-2012, 09:40 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,509,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post

For some reason women respond more if you have just one photo versus 3 or 4. And if she wants to see more pics u can just share them privately with her. Whatever photo you use, if it gets no replies after 2 or 3 hours then GET RID OF IT and try another. Never stick with a photo that is not generating any replies
I disagree. One pictures it not going to cut it. Most women will ask for more. You need to make sure you look about the same in person as you would in your picture also.

In OKCupid, you can find out which is your best picture by putting it for ratings.

Old 07-13-2012, 09:40 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:

After 2 or 3 hours? Do you mean after a couple of days?

Old 07-13-2012, 09:46 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
After 2 or 3 hours? Do you mean after a couple of days?

A couple of days??? If I post a pic and after 4 or 5 hours I have no VIEWS or REPLIES why would I stick with it????

Old 07-13-2012, 09:48 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
I disagree. One pictures it not going to cut it. Most women will ask for more. You need to make sure you look about the same in person as you would in your picture also.

In OKCupid, you can find out which is your best picture by putting it for ratings.

If the picture is sexy enough they will ask for more once you transition to the phone conversation

Old 07-13-2012, 09:49 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,469,127 times
Quote:
If the picture is sexy enough they will ask for more once you transition to the phone conversation
Why in the world would anybody follow your dating tips? What's next, shaq's weight loss tips?

Old 07-13-2012, 09:52 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Why in the world would anybody follow your dating tips? What's next, shaq's weight loss tips?

I can give advice on how to get a women's attention online but far as DATING now that is something different-lol

My area is how to get responses

Old 07-13-2012, 10:16 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
A couple of days??? If I post a pic and after 4 or 5 hours I have no VIEWS or REPLIES why would I stick with it????
Because a few hours isn't enough time for very many women to view it. Especially in a smaller city. How many people would come online and view, read and consider your post in just 2 hours, unless you live in NYC or some other huge metropolitan area? Just being realistic, here...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships