Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2012, 11:15 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,052,004 times

Advertisements

Seriously online dating is about having good looking main photo and other photos at certain social events which helps complement your main photo. Also for your advantage dont put a date stamp on your photo, your best looking photo can be four years old and if she notices you have an old good looking photo she wont message you. Average women to BBW will probably get more hits on her profile than an average guy would from any girl online.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2012, 11:19 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,032,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Seriously online dating is about having good looking main photo and other photos at certain social events which helps complement your main photo. Also for your advantage dont put a date stamp on your photo, your best looking photo can be four years old and if she notices you have an old good looking photo she wont message you. Average women to BBW will probably get more hits on her profile than an average guy would from any girl online.
You don't need photos at social events, I have one photo and get plenty of messages.

Old 07-13-2012, 11:23 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,052,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
You don't need photos at social events, I have one photo and get plenty of messages.
Not at social events, but at least in a place where your socializing. A photo with another woman might also help.

Old 07-14-2012, 09:58 AM

3,762 posts, read 5,425,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Consider the last 24 hours the last straw for me and dating. I sent about 15 messages to women on a couple of dating sites. Not just hey how are you , but I read through their profiles and found a couple of things we could connect on, but that still isn't enough. Nearly all of them looked at my profile and read my message and not a single response.

I'm facing facts here. I'm not physically attractive. I'm not very interesting. I'm never going to have what a girl wants. I've got to accept it, dating and me are never going to mix.

(Alcohol and frustration are beginning to wear off)

Okay, just what the makes ladies respond to you when you ain't got much that they want?
Maybe they want to contact you but can't because they are not paying to use the site and payment is required to make contact?

Old 07-14-2012, 05:51 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,509,467 times
Quote:
If the picture is sexy enough they will ask for more once you transition to the phone conversation
I know they will but what if you show them more and then they don't like you? Might as well show them all and not waste time.

Old 07-14-2012, 05:55 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,206,384 times
Quote:
A couple of days??? If I post a pic and after 4 or 5 hours I have no VIEWS or REPLIES why would I stick with it????
Because the world's top priority is not noticing you? Like, maybe people have other things to do at that moment and will get around to logging in later on?

Just a thought.

Old 07-14-2012, 06:00 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Because the world's top priority is not noticing you? Like, maybe people have other things to do at that moment and will get around to logging in later on?

Just a thought.
If you have a nice photo you will get LOTS OF CLICKS from woman all over the country. So if my pic is posted for 5 hours and no one clicked on my profile to view it then that means it's not a good picture.

Old 07-14-2012, 06:24 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
If you have a nice photo you will get LOTS OF CLICKS from woman all over the country. So if my pic is posted for 5 hours and no one clicked on my profile to view it then that means it's not a good picture.
Why would women all over the country click on your profile, if they're too far away to date you, unless you're offering money? Most people look within a certain geographic area, they don't log onto NYC just to cruise the photos.

Old 07-14-2012, 06:27 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,748,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Why would women all over the country click on your profile, if they're too far away to date you, unless you're offering money? Most people look within a certain geographic area, they don't log onto NYC just to cruise the photos.
Oh, let him have his fantasy

Old 07-14-2012, 06:31 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Because if someone thinks you are HOT they just may want to take a closer look at you because you look good. I have done the same thing when I see a HOT GIRL who lives in Texas. It's normal to want to look at attractive people no matter where they live
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships