Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2012, 06:33 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,836,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
You two want a cookie ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2012, 06:46 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,201,354 times
Quote:
Females. Lol. Funny stuff.
One by one you guys make asses of yourselves.

Old 11-11-2012, 06:48 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
One by one you guys make asses of yourselves.
Because I care what women on a message board think of me.

Old 11-11-2012, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Because I care what women on a message board think of me.
That's irrelevant to the point, although your comment titles a reality that is common on this forum. Some how my unfriending a guy over a year ago is brought up in a thread and it's "Females". The stupidity is absurd. I have no idea why you people have a need to discuss or even comment on something so inconsequential. It's idiotic.

Old 11-11-2012, 07:00 PM

Quote:
That's irrelevant to the point, although your comment titles a reality that is common on this forum. Some how my unfriending a guy over a year ago is brought up in a thread and it's "Females". The stupidity is absurd. I have no idea why you people have a need to discuss or even comment on something so inconsequential. It's idiotic.
Dude was just making an observation, he meant no harm by it. None. And it's 'females' because I'm assuming you are one, I guess, and you were acting like it was such a big ****ing deal because he said, 'your loss'. And Alicant made a great point, you act like he's supposed to fold like a chair and be crushed you deleted him. Why he would want to be friends with you in the first place, I do not know.

I don't know why you're getting all bent out of shape.

Old 11-11-2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Dude was just making an observation, he meant no harm by it. None. And it's 'females' because I'm assuming you are one, I guess, and you were acting like it was such a big ****ing deal because he said, 'your loss'. And Alicant made a great point, you act like he's supposed to fold like a chair and be crushed you deleted him. Why he would want to be friends with you in the first place, I do not know.

I don't know why you're getting all bent out of shape.
I don't know why you guys give a shyte to bring up unfriending in this thread. I could care less. Really, there is no reason to discuss it. Yet, it's some how my problem? Get the f*ck over it people. Jesus.

Old 11-11-2012, 07:06 PM

Quote:
I don't know why you guys give a shyte to bring up unfriending in this thread. I could care less. Really, there is no reason to discuss it. Yet, it's some how my problem? Get the f*ck over it people. Jesus.
You guys ? Prince Frog is the one who brought it up, how would I know you deleted him a year ago ? It wasn't a big deal, yet you fly off the handle about it, that's what we don't get.

And lol at you telling people to get over anything. I think it's bedtime for you, cranky Carol.

Old 11-11-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
You guys ? Prince Frog is the one who brought it up, how would I know you deleted him a year ago ? It wasn't a big deal, yet you fly off the handle about it, that's what we don't get.

And lol at you telling people to get over anything. I think it's bedtime for you, cranky Carol.
Frog, then Ali, and now you. Move on already.

Old 11-11-2012, 07:13 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,893,310 times
[quote=Nite Ryder;26910427]
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
The issue with this is that women nowadays still do the majority of raising the kids/housework, so you want it to be 50/50 in income when it's never really 50/50 when it comes to traditional housework/raising the kids?

Personally, I would love to make enough money to where my wife never has to work and can just stay at home taking care of the kids/house. That's a perfect lifestyle for me[/QUOTE]

You must be young! You certainly have no experience living life and being half of a married relationship. That perfect lifestyle doesn't last once the kids are raised and gone. My wife was a stay at home Mom, the wives of both of my sons were also stay at home Moms. All three situations ended up badly. I'll spare you the details, but there comes a time in all relationships when a wife has to pull her fair share of the load and get out of bed before 10 AM.
My mom was a stay at home mom for most of my years. And she had plenty of stuff to do with house cleaning, PTA, girl scouts, carting us around, etc. Wake up at 10? Hahaha not until retirement. My parents have a join checking account that the major bills are paid with they both contribute to, and individual accounts. My mom didn't work significant hours at any job until I was bout 14 but did a little part time accounting for my dad and occasional real estate when I was in middle school. She worked full time/near full time when I was in college.

Old 11-11-2012, 07:16 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post

My mom was a stay at home mom for most of my years. And she had plenty of stuff to do with house cleaning, PTA, girl scouts, carting us around, etc. Wake up at 10? Hahaha not until retirement. My parents have a join checking account that the major bills are paid with they both contribute to, and individual accounts. My mom didn't work significant hours at any job until I was bout 14 but did a little part time accounting for my dad and occasional real estate when I was in middle school. She worked full time/near full time when I was in college.
I don't think that being a SAHM or being a working mom makes or breaks a relationship. Either the relationship is strong or it's not. Just my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships