Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 07:27 PM

165 posts, read 274,705 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Leon View Post
You can't imagine how much i've kicked myself over the last week. I think I've got a new ulcer. Honestly, this is something that will stick with me for the rest of my life. Don't you worry.
Should have read till the end, but I smelt liar from the OP right away. Chicks will do anything to keep attention.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2013, 09:16 PM

803 posts, read 1,879,899 times
don leon,

wow! good job figuring it all out! it was only a matter of time before the truth presented itself. who needs maury povich when u got google?! lol good luck to u !!!

Old 02-08-2013, 12:55 AM

16,489 posts, read 24,485,615 times
Quote:
UPDATE:

So in the end I decided not to just cut off all communication but instead to try to see if I could get her to slip up in what seemed more and more each day like a grand farce. So I emailed her to say "sorry if I offended you, but this is all new to me. Could you send me a copy of the ultrasound picture? Because I'm interested to see it." So she told me that she would request if from the doctor. Then two days later she sent me a sonogram image with her name on it. But when I looked closely the name and date looked like they had been Photoshopped in. Hmm.

So I started looking online at other sonogram images and her's looked increasingly suspect. Then guess what happened? I frickin' found the exact same sonogram she sent me in Google images. But it was from another woman from 2010. I took her image and the one I found online and dropped them both into Photoshop, then superimposed them over one another. And they are IDENTICAL!!! WTF?! I am no doctor but it is clear that no two ultrasound images would be EXACTLY the same. The image was the same and so were the numbers/measurements on the sidebar.

I'm amazed at the extent she went to in this elaborate ruse. She was texting me saying things like "my hormones are really crazy, I'm craving cake" and $hit like that. So I've emailed her both photos and told her the joke is up. That I need to speak to a lawyer. She hasn't responded to that yet, but for those of you who assumed this was all one big lie, you hit the mark. CRAZY!!! And lesson learned. Trust me.
Wow, good going! I have heard of women putting their names on someone else's ultrsounds. Question...How long ago was it that you slept with her? Generally women don't take a pregnancy test until they have missed their periods, which would be 2-3 weeks after sex. Then you make an appointment with an OB/GYN which can take another 2-6 weeks to get an appointment. If all is fine with the pregnancy they usually do not do an ultrasound right from the beginning, but if they did the ultrasound would not look like a baby at this point, it would look more like a curved peanut. Did the ultrsound you saw look like a baby? Oh, and why did she have to get a copy of the ultrasound from her doctor? They would have given her copies when she had the test. It is also unlike at just a few weeks pregnant that she would be craving anything, it is all a bunch of sh**.

Old 02-08-2013, 05:16 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,718,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dprince18 View Post
Should have read till the end, but I smelt liar from the OP right away. Chicks will do anything to keep attention.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with this case. My guess is that it had nothing to do with GC fraud but with extortion and that the requests for money would soon follow - but it certainly has nothing to do with someone wanting "attention".

Old 02-08-2013, 08:00 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,576,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Which has absolutely nothing to do with this case. My guess is that it had nothing to do with GC fraud but with extortion and that the requests for money would soon follow - but it certainly has nothing to do with someone wanting "attention".
It had everything to do with attention. She wanted the guys attention all along. I don't think it was about the money more like she wanted to keep him around and have him locked up. She would play the accidental miscarriage card for sympathy if the "pregnancy" moved farther along.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:08 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,225,484 times
I agree. She was grooming you for extortion. No telling how many others they've played this on. If she does email you back, perhaps asking for money use this linkhttp://www.stopfraud.gov/victims.html

Last edited by JanND; 02-08-2013 at 08:11 AM.. Reason: link added

Old 02-08-2013, 08:45 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,753,896 times
Quote:
You can't imagine how much i've kicked myself over the last week. I think I've got a new ulcer. Honestly, this is something that will stick with me for the rest of my life. Don't you worry.
I'm very happy that a possible ulcer is ALL you got from this. Painful lesson but a lesson nonetheless. Excellent detective work.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:55 AM

36 posts, read 66,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
I agree. She was grooming you for extortion. No telling how many others they've played this on. If she does email you back, perhaps asking for money use this linkhttp://www.stopfraud.gov/victims.html
Thanks for the link! But I'm in Mexico so I don't think that gov body would have any jurisdiction down here.

It's hard to know her motives. Abortions are free here so I don't think it was to extort abortion money. But the possibilities are endless. At any rate, I'm glad this is coming to an end.

And for those who are interested, check out the attached photos. The one with the name is the one from Google image search. The other one is the one she Photoshopped. If you look closely you can see black boxes where she pasted her name and date in. I've whited out her name, but you can see it has been added. Plus, it's the same EXACT ultrasound image.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Ultrasound photos.zip (280.3 KB, 386 views)

Old 12-06-2016, 12:25 PM

2 posts, read 1,108 times
i had a one night stand with some chick that's always been upsest with me,
I was so drunk and now she says she is pregnant. It happened 2 weeks ago

Old 12-06-2016, 12:25 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,981,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohno12 View Post
i had a one night stand with some chick that's always been upsest with me,
I was so drunk and now she says she is pregnant. It happened 2 weeks ago
Did you use a condom?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships