Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2013, 10:18 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,270,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
I had to look him up. Once I saw he has an IQ of 190, I stopped reading. 190??? Not even close.

Christopher Hirata - Hmolpedia

But look here, Jill St. John, before your time, was known for an IQ of 162 and being admitted to UCLA ahead of schedule, which she declined, to be a movie star, and is best known for being a "Bond girl," opposite your country's Sean Connery. Like they say in America, "it takes someone smart to play dumb all the time."

http://www.tysto.com/articles04/pics...ll-st-john.jpg

I didn't want to write S. Hawking as he was too obvious

I like that statement

I actually don't know her......I like James Bond though. She turned down UCLA (im guessing this is a college/university?)to be a actress, that obviously worked well for her. I will need to check her out properly when I have time.

My point was sometimes talking to some such as yourself who is extremely smart can be intimidating
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2013, 10:34 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,724,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
Don't play these games people are suggesting. No further contact with this woman. Don't call her, don't email or text her, don't meet her anywhere.
I couldn't agree more. The OP needs to figure out how to sift through all the hyperbole and the extended (extensive too) drama and indulge in rational thinking based on some of the rational responses he's received. Oh, wait, silly me, this is an internet forum ...!

Old 02-03-2013, 06:02 PM

36 posts, read 66,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
I couldn't agree more. The OP needs to figure out how to sift through all the hyperbole and the extended (extensive too) drama and indulge in rational thinking based on some of the rational responses he's received. Oh, wait, silly me, this is an internet forum ...!
Thank you, everyone, for all your feedback, support and advice. I'm digesting it all. Much appreciated. If you want an update later on, on the eventual outcome of all this, I'll be happy to provide one.

Old 02-03-2013, 10:35 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,487,638 times
Yes, it would be interesting to hear what transpired from this.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Yes, it would be interesting to hear what transpired from this.
Sure thing. I'll keep everyone posted. I actually sent an email requesting a copy of the sonogram photos and haven't heard a thing from her since. Crossing my fingers that this is the beginning of the end of this whole horrible situation...

Old 02-04-2013, 05:40 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,270,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Leon View Post
Sure thing. I'll keep everyone posted. I actually sent an email requesting a copy of the sonogram photos and haven't heard a thing from her since. Crossing my fingers that this is the beginning of the end of this whole horrible situation...
Good luck

Old 02-05-2013, 08:55 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,716,107 times
Quote:
This was obviously the first thought that came to mind when all this started (of $hit, now I have to leave Mexico). So I'm glad others agree that this would be a viable option and not be a complete deadbeat, piece of $hit thing to do. My conscious might have a difficult time with it because of the slight slight chance that this baby could be mine. But it might come to this. After all, she has told me that she doesn't want anything from me in terms of child support or even involvement in the potential child's life. So that would justify leaving if it comes to that. But then I have to live not knowing for sure if I have a kid running around there somewhere. It will be like Broken Flowers--I will receive a letter in 20 years saying hey, you have a son, and he's on his way to see you...
If she really is pregnant, if you were to flee without knowing, yes, that would make you a deadbeat. I don't think she is pregnant with your child.

Old 02-05-2013, 08:59 AM

365 posts, read 645,031 times
Quote:
After that I felt unhappy with the decision and regretted it. I decided I didn't want to do something like that again because it made me feel cheap and slutty.
I doubt you got her pregnant.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:04 AM

803 posts, read 1,880,053 times
yeah me too, i totally doubt u got her pregnant, or if she is, theres a high percentage its someone elses.

so no response back from her on those ultrasound pictures yet? hmm... she needs to just come clean with her lies and just say she was mad at you because u rejected her./

Old 02-05-2013, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy612 View Post
yeah me too, i totally doubt u got her pregnant, or if she is, theres a high percentage its someone elses.

so no response back from her on those ultrasound pictures yet? hmm... she needs to just come clean with her lies and just say she was mad at you because u rejected her./
She did reply eventually to say that she could provide them. and do i want her to mail them or bring them over. but at this point i'm going to tell her i don't even want to see them because i don't think it's mine. and if she wants anything else from me to contact me in 9 months so we can get a DNA test to prove its mine. otherwise I don't want any contact with her. we'll see how she reacts to this...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships