Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2013, 12:02 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,175,334 times

Advertisements

Honestly though - if the doctor said her hormone levels were low and that she might miscarry - this might all blow over. Either she might miscarry (a very traumatic experience if this is true) or she might pretend to miscarry.

Whatever you do - DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER AGAIN!!! JUST DON'T DO IT!!!

That's my advice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2013, 12:04 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,718,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Yes but remember gestational age is the age of the pregnancy as determined by the first day of the last period. If she ovulated the day they had sex then her period was likely 2 weeks before that (give or take a few days). Gestational age would go by the first day of her last period. Not by the conception date. That measure is called a fetal age.
Yes, but remember the alleged date of conception is precise, as in three weeks ago. See this (emphasis mine):

Weeks 3-4 Gestational Age (Fetal Age 2 weeks)
Development
The earliest change that can be seen through a vaginal ultrasound at this time will be the “decidual reaction” which is the thickening of the endometrium. The endometrium lining thickens as the blastocyst burrows into it. This cannot always be detected by ultrasound—sometimes it may take a special eye or very good equipment to see this “reaction” in the endometrium lining.

*A key fact to remember when using ultrasounds is that a transvaginal ultrasound can detect development in the uterus about a week earlier than a transabdominal ultrasound.

It just makes absolutely no logical sense that this woman in Mexico who actively solicited casual sex through an internet hook-up with a complete stranger went running to a physician a week or two after she allegedly missed her period to have an ultrasound performed. It's ludicrous and so obviously a scam. She probably does this on a regular basis.

Old 02-02-2013, 12:04 PM

36 posts, read 66,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy612 View Post
don leon,

did u by any chance put that your from usa on your dating website profile.. because im thinking and maybe me ,dewdrop93 and ruth4truth are onto something here.!!.. maybe she was sooo eager to meet up with u and so quick to have sex with u because u are her ticket outf the country.
I sure did. I feel like such a naive idiot at this point. But yes, it would have been clear to her that I was an American from the very start.

Old 02-02-2013, 12:06 PM

36 posts, read 66,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Whatever you do - DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER AGAIN!!! JUST DON'T DO IT!!!That's my advice.
Don't worry. There's ZERO risk of this. I'm considering becoming a man of the cloth after this debacle and just giving up sex altogether. Well, maybe more like vowing never to have a one night stand ever ever again!!!

Old 02-02-2013, 12:07 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Leon View Post
I sure did. I feel like such a naive idiot at this point. But yes, it would have been clear to her that I was an American from the very start.
Voila! I told you from the start that it was a scam.
OP, make plans to head for the international border of your choice. If you go by bus, no one will be able to trace your movements as they would with airline tickets purchased. Just disappear.

Old 02-02-2013, 12:18 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,198,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Leon View Post
Ughh! I just threw them away. It never even crossed my mind that a woman would dig it out and use its contents. Blahhhh!
From what I've read some men pour in some real hot tabasco sauce inside after use and if/when she tried to use its contents - ohhhhhhh boy!

Old 02-02-2013, 12:19 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,718,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Voila! I told you from the start that it was a scam.
From the beginning of the thread it was brought up.

Old 02-02-2013, 12:23 PM

803 posts, read 1,879,899 times
Sixy, i thought ovulation/ occurs for a few days? .. or is it that the word ovulate and ovulating means the precise moment the egg expells from the ovary. because i always thought that us women usually ovulate for a few days and that those few days carries a higher chance of getting pregnant. but either way, she wouldve been fertile for a few days around the time of ovulation and that doesnt happen a day or two before a period. so her saying she was 3 weeks was weird.. but now op is saying that she told him that she was actually 2 weeks?! even less believeable!

Don Leon

dont feel like an idiot. just think that all this made u a little wiser today because u learned your lesson. no more one night stands with women from other countries or not who might impregnate themselves and have you worrying too much!
now your thinking of becoming a man of the cloth?! ok, lets just stick to no more 1 nite stands. baby steps don leon, baby steps lol

always trust your gut instinct. it didnt seem right from the beginning and its getting crazier by the second. just detach yourself from her and her lies. i knw u dont want to feel like a douche for not caring about her pregnancy but knowing more of the situation.. the fact that ure an american in another country and that she is saying shes actually 2 weeks pregnant? way too early to tell and way too much doubt.

Old 02-02-2013, 12:24 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,076,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
It just makes absolutely no logical sense that this woman in Mexico who actively solicited casual sex through an internet hook-up with a complete stranger went running to a physician a week or two after she allegedly missed her period to have an ultrasound performed. It's ludicrous and so obviously a scam. She probably does this on a regular basis.
Oh I definitely agree with you there!

I honestly think he should cease all contact with her until she can prove that he is the father, which is unlikely to happen.

Old 02-02-2013, 12:31 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,076,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy612 View Post
Sixy, i thought ovulation/ occurs for a few days? .. or is it that the word ovulate and ovulating means the precise moment the egg expells from the ovary. because i always thought that us women usually ovulate for a few days and that those few days carries a higher chance of getting pregnant.
Ovulation is one moment, when the ovary releases the egg. However, like I said a woman is fertile for a few days before and while it is part of the process, you don't ovulate for a few days but you are very fertile for those few days. It all has to do with the cervical mucus and other changes that take place, so you can get pregnant if you have sex during that window of fertility.

If ovulation lasted a few days I'd cry! I get intense pain when I ovulate...I could not survive a few days of that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships