Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2013, 08:35 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,203,194 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
You can take your P.C. Crap somewhere else, because I really don't give a damn. Calling somebody a homophobe may work on sheep that doesn't work on me.
BINGO!!!! I think we have found what 14Bricks REALLY likes!! Baaa-baaaa!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2013, 08:37 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,037,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
OMG im a woman and NOT a lesbian. But..if chick hit on me id be flattered..as long as she wasnt a brute. (Those types make me want to pull out a blade or something). It's simply the fact that a person found me attractive, even though im not into them. It's kinda like an ugly guy thinking im goodlooking. I dont like him, but im still flattered. Get it? So..i dont like women like that, but i can be flattered if a NON butch one found me attractive. The butch ones just creep me out..sorry.

As a straight man, the only attention that matters is from attractive women. Not

Gay men
Ugly women

Old 06-09-2013, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
As a straight man, the only attention that matters is from attractive women. Not

Gay men
Ugly women

I didnt say it MATTERED all like that. BUT YOU CANT HELP WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK..OR WHAT THEY WILL SAY OR DO. Hell, when I walk into a supermarket and some ugly dude approaches me and gives me a compliment, it's not that I care or desperately WANT someone Im not attracted to to give me a compliment. Im just saying its flattering for someone to notice something about me that they like. And im not such a snob that I cant at least be appreciative of the fact that I am getting a compliment from someone. Just because I dont find THEM attractive really isnt the issue for me. It's just be respectful and appreciative of receiving a compliment period. But that's just me.

Old 06-09-2013, 08:52 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
I didnt say it MATTERED all like that. BUT YOU CANT HELP WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK..OR WHAT THEY WILL SAY OR DO. Hell, when I walk into a supermarket and some ugly dude approaches me and gives me a compliment, it's not that I care or desperately WANT someone Im not attracted to to give me a compliment. Im just saying its flattering for someone to notice something about me that they like. And im not such a snob that I cant at least be appreciative of the fact that I am getting a compliment from someone. Just because I dont find THEM attractive really isnt the issue for me. It's just be respectful and appreciative of receiving a compliment period. But that's just me.

Yeah I guess that's where we are different because I prefer gay men and ugly women to like me from a distance lol

Old 06-09-2013, 08:53 PM

As a matter of fact, as a woman I feel bad when I see guys give some women compliments and the chicks stick their noses in the air like their sh&t dont stink simply because they dont like the guy. I find them to be rude bitc*es. One day they might not get compliments from ANYBODY. Aww maybe im a softie. LOL

Old 06-10-2013, 09:09 AM

3,763 posts, read 5,863,540 times
At my age ( 55 +) I will take compliments from anybody. LOL

Old 06-10-2013, 09:13 AM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogarven View Post
At my age ( 55 +) I will take compliments from anybody. LOL

Maybe that explains why I saw a 50 something year old male holding hands with a Transsexual in Public LOL

I was in total shock

Old 06-10-2013, 09:19 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,921,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
This thread has degraded into common debauchery...
Pretty sure it was already there from the first post.

Old 06-10-2013, 09:51 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,531,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I think you may be more upset by the fact they they think you are gay. That's the problem you probably should work on.
Actually, he thinks that they think he is gay. He not only does not know this for a fact, but he doesn't know for a fact that they are gay to begin with.

He says it happens a lot on the subway. Consider this, OP. Are they looking at you because you're in their line of sight? What else is there to look at?

Old 06-10-2013, 09:54 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,531,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Don't notice them, bring some reading material on the transit with you and stick your nose in that.
I can't decide which snarky response to post.

A.) Bring your latest Playboy.

or

B.) Make sure it's not your copy of Elton John's bio.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships