Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 04:58 PM

220 posts, read 269,246 times

Advertisements

BTW....so I hear "hoodies" are #1 for that purpose.

Guys, if you see a gal in a hoodie....STHU and exit the area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2013, 04:59 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,635,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFTRK View Post
You aren't looking that way for other men. This thread and OP means your boyfriend.

Most secure boyfriends and husbands get off when guys check our woman out.

Some guys even give you a thumbs up or something to show their approval.

That boosts both of their egos and self esteem.
My guy rolls his eyes when other guys 'check me out'. He thinks it's rude and obnoxious... he knows I'm awesome and doesn't need approval from other random men.

And they say women need approval from their girlfriends....psh. Apparently men need approval from complete strangers.

Old 10-03-2013, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
My guy rolls his eyes when other guys 'check me out'. He thinks it's rude and obnoxious... he knows I'm awesome and doesn't need approval from other random men.

And they say women need approval from their girlfriends....psh. Apparently men need approval from complete strangers.
IMO he should come to terms with it.

It would make your day and his I'm sure.

Nothing like a woman who is on her own bike or in her specialty car while behind the wheel either.

Grinin' ear to ear as men

Old 10-03-2013, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFTRK View Post
IMO he should come to terms with it.

It would make your day and his I'm sure.

Nothing like a woman who is on her own bike or in her specialty car while behind the wheel either.

Grinin' ear to ear as men
He's respectful.

Difficult to find in this day and age, 2rugged4you.

It wouldn't make my day to have some knuckledragger drooling over me while he goes and high fives him. Gross.

Old 10-03-2013, 05:26 PM

Sounds like a 'personal' problem to me.....

Danica Patrick Go Daddy Speeding Commercial - Internet only version! - YouTube

Old 10-03-2013, 05:44 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,712,863 times
Quote:
Because women aren't here for the sole purpose of looking attractive to others? Maybe those women keep getting harassed and cat called by men while going to work or running errands and they hope by covering up their shape a bit they won't be harassed as often.

I actually have a few girlfriends who purposely wear big bulky sweatshirts and whatnot because they were sick of the harassment and didn't like feeling fearful.

I can understand that as well. And I certainly didn't intend for anyone to take my comment negatively, nor do I condone anyone being harrassed because of the clothes they wear.

Old 10-03-2013, 05:46 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
I don't need approval of strangers, but I like people to say,"Wow he is such a nice guy, keep him."

Old 10-03-2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I don't need approval of strangers, but I like people to say,"Wow he is such a nice guy, keep him."
When I introduced the guy I'm dating to one of my roommates, afterwards he said 'wow, he seems like a really put together, nice guy' and I thought that was the ULTIMATE compliment

Old 10-03-2013, 06:44 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Quote:
When I introduced the guy I'm dating to one of my roommates, afterwards he said 'wow, he seems like a really put together, nice guy' and I thought that was the ULTIMATE compliment
It really is. You got a keeper Jet.

Old 10-03-2013, 06:55 PM

1,035 posts, read 2,061,822 times
There's someone out there who likes whatever you've got however you've got it. That dude wasn't one of them. Maybe it's how you carry yourself? That can affect how your clothes look on you too whether plain or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships