Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you date a 30 year old virgin?
Yes 86 58.50%
No 61 41.50%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 02:37 PM

11,026 posts, read 5,991,147 times

Advertisements

Sonic_Spork, I am beginning to think you are one wonderful woman!

Last edited by 303Guy; 11-03-2017 at 02:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2017, 03:41 PM

20,397 posts, read 14,673,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Sonic_Spork, I am beginning to think you are one wonderful woman!
lol thanks. Some folks would agree with ya. My ex wouldn't. C'est la vie though, eh? Can't please everybody. Got my share of baggage to stow, not perfect by a long shot and keenly aware of it. Just trying to be happy, mostly, and nice to other people when I can. If the means of accomplishing that happen to be outside the box, well, I'm willing to step outside the box.

Old 11-03-2017, 05:40 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,349,706 times
i don't think a man should talk about his sexual past. It's his business, and as this thread shows, some women will judge him for it. I smell irony

Old 11-04-2017, 10:51 AM

77 posts, read 59,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post
I wonder if this were 2 separate polls, one for men and one for women, what the results would be.
Exactly same on my mind

Old 11-04-2017, 02:21 PM

212 posts, read 159,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
i don't think a man should talk about his sexual past. It's his business, and as this thread shows, some women will judge him for it. I smell irony
That has always been my beef with this whole situation.

Old 11-04-2017, 02:30 PM

11,026 posts, read 5,991,147 times
Quote:
It's my policy to never talk about my other women to the one I'm seeing.
For starters, it's not her business.
Secondly, I don't want to open the door for questioning me on stuff I don't want to say (and thus forcing me to lie or shut her up)
and thirdly, I don't want to open the door for her to tell me all her sordid details - it's not my business and I don't want to know!

Old 11-04-2017, 03:21 PM

369 posts, read 269,480 times
Default I would.

If a man I like reveals he's a virgin I'm all right with it because I've found most virgins and men who are more reserved are true gentlemen. They have nice personalities and are easy to talk to. They're usually well-groomed in an average sort of way without being overly dressed or sloppy in appearance.

The only turn-off would be if he's too shy or too nerdy, but I'll even take that over some of these guys who are covered in tattoos and come across as players.

The last thing I want some d0uchebag who's had sex with dozens of women or boasts that he sleeps around. For all I know he could be fathering children on the side, or heaven forbid have STD.

Old 11-04-2017, 03:38 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
I would tend to agree. I don't need to know all the details of her past. Like that time she got a little too buzzed and blew 4 dudes at a party. Those little tid bits probably should be left in the past.

I terms of women being judgy, didn't read the entire thriead all that carefully but I think women tend to be less judgy about the past then men do. Most men aren't comfortable if their wives/gf's were the town pump at one point. In my experience women tend to overlook that a bit more.

Last edited by Chowhound; 11-04-2017 at 03:52 PM..

Old 11-04-2017, 03:55 PM

212 posts, read 159,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I would tend to agree. I don't need to know all the details of her past. Like that time she got a little too buzzed and blew 4 dudes at a party. Those little tid bits probably should be left in the past.

I terms of women being judgy, didn't read the entire thriead all that carefully but I think women tend to be less judgy about the past then men do. Most men aren't comfortable if their wives/gf's were the town pump at one point. In my experience women tend to overlook that a bit more.
Sorry but there is a big difference between being the town bicycle and never having sex by a certain age. One you should be judged for and the other you shouldn't.

Old 11-04-2017, 03:57 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screami View Post
Sorry but there is a big difference between being the town bicycle and never having sex by a certain age. One you should be judged for and the other you shouldn't.
Sorry to burst your bubble but people can and will judge you on anything and everything. Ya don't like it, don't leave your house.

This no judging crap is just that, crap. People judge you every single second. Just the way the world works. The brain takes in and processes data subconsciously without trying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships