Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you date a 30 year old virgin?
Yes 86 58.50%
No 61 41.50%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2017, 04:02 PM

212 posts, read 159,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble but people can and will judge you on anything and everything. Ya don't like it, don't leave your house.

This no judging crap is just that, crap. People judge you every single second. Just the way the world works. The brain takes in and processes data subconsciously without trying.
That's fine judge Mel for being a virgin weirdo in my thirties and i will judge others as a carousel rider no skin off my back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2017, 04:06 PM

52,285 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screami View Post
That's fine judge Mel for being a virgin weirdo in my thirties and i will judge others as a carousel rider no skin off my back.
Ya know what. I saw an incredibly rude post you made toward one member here in your thread in psychology and ya know what I hope you never get laid, ever!!!!. Ya mean spirited.... god I wish I could post what I really think right now. That man just lost his wife was reaching out to you to help you cope with your situation and it made me sick what you said.

Last edited by Chowhound; 11-04-2017 at 04:19 PM..

Old 11-04-2017, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Ya know what. I saw an incredibly rude post you made toward one member here in your thread in psychology and ya know what I hope you never get laid, ever!!!!. Ya mean spirited.... god I wish I could post what I really think right now. That man just lost his wife was reaching out to you to help you cope with your situation and made me sick what you said.
Okay, post how you feel I won't tell the mods on you.

Old 11-04-2017, 05:34 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,802,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
i don't think a man should talk about his sexual past. It's his business, and as this thread shows, some women will judge him for it. I smell irony
I never saw this thread before I am pretty shocked how many people voted no. Wow that really shows to me how shallow the U.S. culture has become. I lose a little more respect for it every year. We are totally devolving, agree on the irony.

Last edited by wanderlust76; 11-04-2017 at 05:42 PM..

Old 11-05-2017, 01:01 AM

2,822 posts, read 1,929,778 times
If you're a 30 year old virgin, there's no need to go and blurt out ''Yeah, I'm a virgin'' on the first date, or early in the dating phase. There's no need to divulge this information. It really shouldn't be at all relevant. If you're randomly bringing up the fact that you're a virgin, it already shows that you're insecure about it, right off the bat. Most people at that age, are not going to be asking you about your virginity status. They're likely going to assume that you're not a virgin. I wouldn't any blame any woman (or man) for rejecting someone who feels the need to blurt out on the first date or before you even get that far, ''I'm a virgin!''. I don't think it's necessarily weird to be a 30 year old virgin, but it's very weird to have to advertise it like that. Which I feel is something that a lot of 30 year old virgins (not by choice), might have been doing for the last 5-10 years, and turning their dates off and putting themselves behind the eight ball immediately.

Now if someone were to say early on, ''Look, I'm a virgin, I'm saving myself for marriage. If that's not something you're open to, I'm fine with that! No hard feelings!''. That's a noble thing to do, rather than string someone along for weeks, only to then admit it. I can respect that. But if you'd like to lose your virginity and you're not waiting for religious or personal ethics reasons, there's no need to even bring it up, until way later on. It's really none of anybody's business, and I can't blame anyone for rolling their eyes, when their date randomly brings up the fact that they're a virgin.

Last edited by Runninglikethieves; 11-05-2017 at 01:26 AM..

Old 11-05-2017, 02:48 AM

2,822 posts, read 1,929,778 times
Quote:
From my perspective, It sounds more like to me, that you judge the ''Carousel riders'' and the ''Town bicycles'' because you're salty and bitter that you can't even get a date. Just the feeling that I'm getting here.

Last edited by Runninglikethieves; 11-05-2017 at 02:57 AM..

Old 11-05-2017, 04:43 AM

52,285 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
From my perspective, It sounds more like to me, that you judge the ''Carousel riders'' and the ''Town bicycles'' because you're salty and bitter that you can't even get a date. Just the feeling that I'm getting here.

That guy is done son, no fiing around. Gone baby gone!

Old 11-05-2017, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
If I can be judged I can also do the judging, most women don't want a older male virgin no matter if I announce it or not, why would I want an experienced woman if that's how they feel about me?

Old 11-05-2017, 07:55 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,438,836 times
Quote:
If I can be judged I can also do the judging, most women don't want a older male virgin no matter if I announce it or not, why would I want an experienced woman if that's how they feel about me?
Paranoid too. A number of things you have stated in a variety of threads would point to a certain disorder on your part, that's all I'll say about that for now.

Your failure with women is no mystery to anyone who has been reading the things you've posted.

Old 11-05-2017, 11:13 AM

4,004 posts, read 2,084,030 times
Yes I would - but, if they are smart, they would want to date someone who is a virgin too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships