Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2014, 07:05 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,194,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiivictim View Post
My mother is the exact opposite, she tells me to never settle. But my mother also believes in man should like you more than you like him. I think that's a little true. There's something about a female chasing after a man that's truly pathetic. Since we're told it's easier for us to get laid, I guess it's natural for people to think we shouldn't try so hard chasing after ONE man.
I hear it's easier for women to get laid. But given myself, I find that to not be true. lol

But really many I know find chasing in general to be pathetic because it's wasting time on someone not reciprocating.

So, I wouldn't chase a guy. But one would have to chase me. I I am attracted, I would go out with him. I always hear "play hard to get." But that only works for the drop-dead sexy women that have tons of guys after them. I can't afford to run a good guy off.

So chasing just seems like games the really hot people play, players, vixens, etc. People not really looking for anything serious, just fun and games.

But I don't measure though. I just want a guy to like me the same way I like him. For once.

I think a cute guy liked me once. But I was young and stupid and did the play hard to get thing, which chased him away. Though I believe he knew I liked him. But got over me fast, or just didn't care. Because he got another girlfriend later, and it was not me. lol She's around a few months to a year older.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2014, 07:12 PM

262 posts, read 547,171 times
I think it would be easy for me to get laid. But that's not essential for me. Sex isn't admiration or love for me. It's just mindless humping in the middle of the night (or during the day) anyone can get screwed. I don't want to just get screwed, I want to be desired and lusted after, and payed attention to.

I actually hate the whole "chase" thing. I like you, you like me, why are we chasing each other like dogs? Date me and buy me some roses, and diddle me in the cinema. Scrap all this "chasing" and playing hard to get, and whatever games and "tests" people do in the dating world.

And that last thing you said, EXACTLY happened to me. You are my clone.

Old 06-13-2014, 07:14 PM

457 posts, read 605,322 times
Quote:
My younger self always saw my present self in dozens of relationships, and having guys flock to me, and none of that ever happened.
A bit self-centered, are we? I am kind of being over-dramatic, but as a guy, my only hope was to have a mutual interest type of relationship, I certainly don't expect (or even want) women to be 'flocking' to me. Also, dozens of relationships imply a player kind of mentality, which many of the men I think you would want would think of as a repellent.

Old 06-13-2014, 07:22 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,194,363 times
Quote:
I think it would be easy for me to get laid. But that's not essential for me. Sex isn't admiration or love for me. It's just mindless humping in the middle of the night (or during the day) anyone can get screwed. I don't want to just get screwed, I want to be desired and lusted after, and payed attention to.

I actually hate the whole "chase" thing. I like you, you like me, why are we chasing each other like dogs? Date me and buy me some roses, and diddle me in the cinema. Scrap all this "chasing" and playing hard to get, and whatever games and "tests" people do in the dating world.

Yeah. Sex isn't my concern. I do think sex is emotional, with the right person. Sex doesn't always mean love. And it's sad many women don't know that.

But it's better when there's already love and respect. Afterward, the guy still likes you, respects you, and doesn't want you to get lost afterward. That, to me, would make the experience even better.

So, sex adds to a relationship. But it's not my main concern as all the other stuff first. Attraction, and building respect and trust. All that comes first.

But sadly, nowadays society is really oversexed. I hear many say they have to sleep with someone 1st to see if they fit sexually before dating. So, a test drive to see if you please me enough to tolerate you.

But I am not a girl for casual sex, and hooking up randomly. Just never was my thing. I want a relationship first, sex later.

Old 06-13-2014, 07:29 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,744,394 times
Quote:
If I was being narcissistic I wouldn't be here complaining. I'd be out there trying to get attention.
Instead you're in here getting attention.

Old 06-14-2014, 04:55 PM

103 posts, read 185,520 times
Quote:
I don't feel old, but I know this is the youngest I am ever going to be. It petrifies me that I'll be 30 in just 10 years. Where will I be by then? Will I be just as lonely. The future is never planned.
You are right, it seems like all is hopeless because you don't have anyone in your life that cares enough about you to accidentally knock you up.

You aren't even 20 yet, please finish your education, become successful and then just let nature take its course. Why are you stressing that much about a man at 20?

Old 06-14-2014, 05:07 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Well, judging by your threads - you are a loose cannon and an attention seeker. You might want to get that under control before you start trying to have any meaningful relationships.

Old 06-14-2014, 06:23 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,412,243 times
trust me, no guy is gonna "purposely" try and knock you up

---

i guess these days where kids are growing up faster 20 must be ancient?

no matter how much you think you know now in 10 years you will say to yourself, wow i sure was stupid and rediculous when i was 20

Old 06-14-2014, 06:46 PM

3,850 posts, read 4,155,400 times
Quote:
I actually hate the whole "chase" thing. I like you, you like me, why are we chasing each other like dogs? Date me and buy me some roses, and diddle me in the cinema.

Old 06-14-2014, 07:26 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,246,324 times
Quote:

You have a great future in pole dancing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships