Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2014, 08:36 AM

19,429 posts, read 15,252,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Good Morning. We have a less frigid morning today @ 34 F. Still quite cold though.

Sleep quality was OK, but I had instances where I felt too warm with a bit of body pain (I call it Male-o-pause ).

I wasted too much time yesterday whining in CD. Had Pad Thai downstairs for dinner, did my HW, and emailed the lady who interviewed me for the ford internship program. I now have a thesis topic in line with the internship position. As mentioned before, I've been rejected from all, except this one program. Really hope it passes through.

Oddly, southern US is much colder than northeast for the past few days. I really hope such a pattern doesn't hold. Looks like warmer weather is in store for today. Sunny skies and breezy, high of 66 F with 50 % humidity. Perfect .

So, how rushed is your typical Monday morning ?

And that's my coffee time update .
The bolded always makes me laugh.

My typical Monday morning is absolutely not rushed whatsoever, lol. In fact, it even bleeds into the rest of the day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Adi,

We all have whiny days and it is perfectly okay to have whiny days as long as you whine, get past it and continue moving forward.

I have had an exciting morning already, the girls (cats) brought me a baby mouse upstairs and promptly took it into our bedroom and let it go.
I am absolutely terrified of mice, yes I know, very small critters but I am still terrified of them. Thankfully 2 hours later they took it from our bedroom and put it in the bathtub so I was able to (without puking) get it to go into an old coffee can and I put the lid on the can and carried it outside and let it go in the middle of the yard. It skittered off to unknown destinations.

With this issue keeping me from getting more than 2 hours sleep I am exhausted and I am supposed to be leaving our home to go into town to get errands completed in about an hour.
I have a feeling I won't be leaving in an hour because I will be asleep, thank goodness the errands are not time constrained so I can leave later in the day without any residual issues.

One of the errands I have today is to stop at Costco and purchase a new Food Saver machine that will be dual purpose for us. Not only will I use it for saving food I will be separating all of the fabric I have and putting the pieces together along with the thread that will be used into the bags, vacuum all of the air out of the bags and have nice flat bags of fabric that will be much better contained for storage and protected from outside elements.

In theory this will cut down the number of storage containers I have to have in the house for fabric, I'll let you know how that goes...LOL
You're making me tired...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
I'm far too tired to go back that far. I only went back one page. lol

Nah. Americans say it a lot too. They just don't want to admit it. lol And you should, because it sounds way better than "huh?"

So.....yay.......I'm here from 7am till 3pm, then I have to go home and go to sleep so I can come back at 11pm till 11am!!!
Nuh-uh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Yup. No coffee this morning.

Old 11-03-2014, 09:02 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,791,304 times
It looks like there is coffee in the room.

Old 11-03-2014, 09:03 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,433,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post

My typical Monday morning is absolutely not rushed whatsoever, lol. In fact, it even bleeds into the rest of the day...
LMFAO!!!

Quote:
Nuh-uh...

Sure it does. lol

Old 11-03-2014, 09:22 AM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
I might have to give CSD a run for her money in the coffee department today. Draggin ass over here.

Old 11-03-2014, 09:24 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,259,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I might have to give CSD a run for her money in the coffee department today. Draggin ass over here.

I've had 3 cups already today and been asleep from 11:00 pm - 2:30 am then again from 6:00 am - 10:00 am,
I am actuall behind on my daily consumption but I will catch up soon I'm sure.

Old 11-03-2014, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
It looks like there is coffee in the room.
Yeah, I think just about every place would have that in the room, and if they didn't, it probably wouldn't be a place you'd be staying in anyway, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
LMFAO!!!

Sure it does. lol
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'm even having some.

Old 11-03-2014, 09:32 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,214,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post

On weekdays, I typically drink coffee at 7 AM, do some math review, prepare & pack lunch, take a 15 minute shower, pick an outfit, eat oatmeal and start my day by 9 AM.

Old 11-03-2014, 09:35 AM

Quote:
I typically drink coffee at sunrise, then take a bath, and start my day.
Oooh, a hot bath sounds really good right now. I'm freezing to death, lol. I actually had to close the windows and turn the heat on.

Old 11-03-2014, 09:40 AM

By the way, where's the llama story?

Old 11-03-2014, 09:41 AM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
On weekdays, I typically drink coffee at 7 AM, do some math review, prepare & pack lunch, take a 15 minute shower, pick an outfit, eat oatmeal and start my day by 9 AM.
I forgot what it's like to have the hours of a college student.

Been getting up so early for work for so long it just sounds foreign as hell to have your day start at 9:00 am...... enjoy it while it lasts....

Once you get into the corporate grind you most likely will have earlier hours....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships